Levitating (Feat. Madonna & Missy Elliot) : OUT NOW!

Shoful

1 hour ago, Juan Moncada said:

As the specialized critics said, so do I: Madame X has been her best work since Confessions, and hopefully she continues to produce experimental albums like Madame X was, since she's not having much success lately, then she can take the liberty of doing whatever she wants and experimenting with her music, because if David Bowie could do it, then Madonna too??

PREACH IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS! WE STAN EXPERIMENTAL MADONNA! :Madonna013:

1 hour ago, Adam X said:

Not people on here saying that this monotonous and generic club remix is better than anything on Madame X, one of her most creative and meaningful albums ever...

the lack of flavor.. the lack of taste...

In your opinion. Many others fans, included myself, don't enjoy Madame X and I really don't understand how people could say it's one of her best and creative albuns with so many bad songs like Faz Gostoso, Bitch I'm loca, Funana, Ciao Bella and a remix of Back That Up To The Beat and other boring songs like Batuka and Dark Ballet. 

So it’s been on repeat. I’ve been sipping on a classy box of Jackson-Triggs Chardonnay, and yeah, I’m into it. Look the beat and club drum kick is definitely feeling a little lacklustre. But my god M is just absolute fire in it.

Of course I long for those heavy dance beats. Those dance synths (Kylie save the day for Dua please) Wondering why in gods name those claps are there... everywhere. It’s a choice.

But I’m digging it. Madonna is back and she didn’t even have to do much outside of her own bathroom. 
The beat is dark. TBM took this to a dark beat and that is her art. I respect that. We can’t knock her for that.
Quick. Somebody remix that remix :hallwaylaugh:

1 hour ago, lap said:

In your opinion. Many others fans, included myself, don't enjoy Madame X and I really don't understand how people could say it's one of her best and creative albuns with so many bad songs like Faz Gostoso, Bitch I'm loca, Funana, Ciao Bella and a remix of Back That Up To The Beat and other boring songs like Batuka and Dark Ballet. 

These 3 tracks are barely on the album lol, they're just treats for super fans. Also Ciao Bella is amazing, and I believe A LOT of fans love Funana. The true album ends at I Rise. How is Dark Ballet and Batuka boring... Dark Ballet is legit her most interesting song in I dont even know how long. It has: a typical verse portion, an instrumental break, an electronic monologue, a spoken section, then a breath of fire at the end.... in what world does that qualify as "boring" :hearno:. Batuka I can see how you think it's boring but I think it is so cool and interesting and the batukadeiras really add something authentic and magical to the album. Even so if you didn't like those 4 tracks.... there are 11 others for you to feast on!

2 hours ago, lap said:

tenor.gif

The remix is amazing. Love the darker tone the Blessed Madonna gave to the original. Madonna sounded like she tapped to her COADF 2005 vocals and Missy Elliot is just riding the beat with her flow. I literally stayed up late at night to listen to the song over and over again. 

• Enrico pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic