Levitating (Feat. Madonna & Missy Elliot) : OUT NOW!

Shoful

8 hours ago, Ashley said:

Madonna is queen of pop, an elder to younger artists. 

She doesn't have a MILF/Cougar sex appeal which is attractive to younger people. Like Pamela Anderson would have, that's the difference. 

I don't know why people thinks M has only an older fanbase. I have friends who are fans in their teens, 20's, 30's 40's and so on. My teen M friends joined late in the game some with 4 Minutes, some with GMAYL and some as late as Bitch I'm Madonna. I'm young too lol

Guest DeeperDeeper
52 minutes ago, Norbert Peti said:

I don't know why people thinks M has only an older fanbase. I have friends who are fans in their teens, 20's, 30's 40's and so on. My teen M friends joined late in the game some with 4 Minutes, some with GMAYL and some as late as Bitch I'm Madonna. I'm young too lol

She has a mixed fanbase, yet totally different perspectives of her as an artist. 

It's like any era, you have had to live through it to get the full effect of the artist. Madonna was at her peak in 1990-1991 and a real power house. 

Sex was another period where if you didn't live through it, you wouldn't get the impact or the backlash it had. 

Edited by DeeperDeeper (see edit history)

On 8/14/2020 at 12:57 PM, deathproof said:

Hey! Remember when you said Madonna wasn’t working on music?!?

7751F2FA-CF5A-4A18-81CF-D95E3F60973E.jpeg.d7b639ba5aad97d7d7f63a5c261185d3.jpeg

Hey! Remember being petty af? Go ahead, stir the pot. I said I knew she was doing recording for narration...I have no clue outside of this. My comment was also referring to a Wonder Woman soundtrack title. 

Found this edit of the Levitating video on twitter using the Crave video to include Madonna, works pretty well! 

Wonder if we’ll ever find out what happened with the video, the plan obviously must have been to include her.

Edited by TwistedRope (see edit history)

9 minutes ago, TwistedRope said:

Found this edit of the Levitating video on twitter using the Crave video to include Madonna, works pretty well! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIbc_vnYmfI

Wonder if we’ll ever find out what happened with the video, the plan obviously must have been to include her.

This is awesome! I love it!!! Thanks for posting. ?

39 minutes ago, TwistedRope said:

GReat job

15 minutes ago, Norbert Peti said:

Just did a quick research .... #LevitatingRemix is being played on the radio around the World from UK to Italy through France and so on... I'm so happy #HappyBirthdayMadonna

06MADONNA-superJumbo.jpg

This is awsome ! This feeling you get when you hear a new track with M being played on the radio...

7 hours ago, G_O_N_E said:

Hey! Remember being petty af? Go ahead, stir the pot. I said I knew she was doing recording for narration...I have no clue outside of this. My comment was also referring to a Wonder Woman soundtrack title. 

Nothing petty here. You said she wasn’t doing a song, but she did. Just commenting on how your exclusive was incorrect.

4 hours ago, TwistedRope said:

This could be great with some plans of clip like BIM, Ghosttown and others from Madame X as well :)

Guest DeeperDeeper
8 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Ok so it's real in the end, same nails, same necklaces... 

Her latest IG photo shows her wearing the dress. 

• Enrico pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic