Levitating (Feat. Madonna & Missy Elliot) : OUT NOW!

Shoful

Guest DeeperDeeper
9 minutes ago, Hydrangeas Up Your Ass said:

Yeah Yeah YEAH  

I mean the level of pure iconicness.

Your profile name would be a great title for M's autobiography! 

The remix has really grown on me, at first I wasn't so into it, guess I had gotten so used to the original. My only wish is that M had gotten an original verse, instead of just singing a verse sung by Dua on the original version. Missy contributed something entirely new, y'know? Perhaps that's why she's not in the video, although it would have been great if she turned out to be that Moon being at the end. Anyway, her vocals sound great...however processed they may be. 

21 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Really ? I actually wonder myself too. Her face look like during the carpool Karaoke and her arms also seem different, they don't look toned at all. Look :

20200816_174634.jpg

I mean, she’s a 62 year old injured woman who hasn’t been truly active in half a year. I’m not sure what people expect her arms to look like lol. 

Finally able to listen to it. I dont like the instrumental to this remix :( Was hoping they just revamped the album version/ The entire mix goes like that thum thum thum thum ladder. No melody.

I cant stand Missy Elliot either. She is just vile. I cant stand her rapping style. Im probably the only one.

Madonna sounds kinda cute. I hope we get the stems for both tracks to maybe make something out of that somehow.

Edited by Hari Beaux (see edit history)

• Enrico pinned and unpinned this topic
Guest DeeperDeeper
13 hours ago, Andymad said:

I mean, she’s a 62 year old injured woman who hasn’t been truly active in half a year. I’m not sure what people expect her arms to look like lol. 

I've noticed her younger gay fans < 40 are the most brutal about her ageing. 

Everyone else knows her age and how strict her fitness regime has been for decades. Seriously no other pop star trained like she did. Her body when shooting the sex book was like an olympic athlete. 

Edited by DeeperDeeper (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

I've noticed her younger gay fans < 40 are the most brutal about her ageing. 

Everyone else knows her age and how strict her fitness regime has been for decades. Seriously no other pop star trained like she did. Her body when shooting the sex book was like an olympic athlete. 

I do agree with your point here about people being brutal but it's important to point out that Madonna herself made her body an integral part of her, ahem, body of work, so it's only natural to focus on something that she focus herself. 
This narrative of "she can look whatever she wants" is not that simple...

Just to be clear, i didn't made the post about her arm to bash her or whatever, i have never done that (exept when she went too far with plastic procedures) but i have never criticized her body. It was just that the pic with the weed and joint had just been posted on social medias and everyone was saying it was a fake picture, a montage with someone else body, so i just pointed out it should indeed be fake cause the arms don't look like her. Only the day after M herself posted the pic (under another angle) and we knew it was real. But i never went and critized her body on purpose.

4 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Just to be clear, i didn't made the post about her arm to bash her or whatever, i have never done that (exept when she went too far with plastic procedures) but i have never criticized her body. It was just that the pic with the weed and joint had just been posted on social medias and everyone was saying it was a fake picture, a montage with someone else body, so i just pointed out it should indeed be fake cause the arms don't look like her. Only the day after M herself posted the pic (under another angle) and we knew it was real. But i never went and critized her body on purpose.

THAT pic proven to be a bad angle tho... Lots of videos and pictures proven that . We all take at least one pic. She looks fantastic for any age. ;)

• Enrico unfeatured this topic