Levitating (Feat. Madonna & Missy Elliot) : OUT NOW!

Shoful

1 hour ago, milingo83 said:

Instead of the "bla bla bla" Please stream!! Is already out of the top 200 Spotify worldwide chart. 

This is shocking. I mean, I did predict that the song wouldn't necessarily be a hit given how Dua's previous single charted, but it's kind of embarrassing that the remix is doing this badly 5 days into its release.

It's not doing THAT badly. It's gonna be one of the most streamed remixes of the "Future Nostalgia" era, of course with the help of Madonna and Missy. It's now almost over 4M on Spotify alone in 4 days and that's more than most of the rest of the remixes of this album of Dua (most of them around 2M total). And the remix album is still coming, that will help this particular remix, too, of course.

Remember this is not a traditional single release, it's a remix single, for better or for worse.

2 hours ago, Nahual said:

ZtThis is shocking. I mean, I did predict that the song wouldn't necessarily be a hit given how Dua's previous single charted, but it's kind of embarrassing that the remix is doing this badly 5 days into its release.

Bitch I’m Madonna wasn’t a hit on internet because the song was extra-good; it was because a lot of celebrities were on it and people wanted to see the video. The fact that she’s not on the video of Levitating says a lot of where this song is going to be in 2 weeks... 

Also the fact that she didn’t behave as a professional singer, being on time and making an entertaining night and not a nightmare every night of the Madame X Tour, is having consecuences and fans lost interest to support her collabs, projects and streamming her new things. In fact some people on this forum admitted that they didn’t listen this song yet, or they are not anxious to find it. Who knows! 

13 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Bitch I’m Madonna wasn’t a hit on internet because the song was extra-good; it was because a lot of celebrities were on it and people wanted to see the video. The fact that she’s not on the video of Levitating says a lot of where this song is going to be in 2 weeks... 

Also the fact that she didn’t behave as a professional singer, being on time and making an entertaining night and not a nightmare every night of the Madame X Tour, is having consecuences and fans lost interest to support her collabs, projects and streamming her new things. In fact some people on this forum admitted that they didn’t listen this song yet, or they are not anxious to find it. Who knows! 

Shut the f up! Birch I'm Madonna is the best single from RH. It has the highest streams from all of them 64 million audio streams. Is it because of the " celebrity cameos" NO they are NOT in the audio. LOL The sound of BIM is just THAT good! Still fresh and the beat is fire. Stop downgrading Madonna constantly. 

14 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Bitch I’m Madonna wasn’t a hit on internet because the song was extra-good; it was because a lot of celebrities were on it and people wanted to see the video. 

There’s only 2 celebrities on the song: Madonna and Nicki Minaj. That alone is why the song is is in the top 10 of Madonna’s most streamed songs on Spotify and Apple Music. I don’t know why we still in 2020 have to discredit the success of Bitch I’m Madonna

1 hour ago, Ekans said:

Is it just me or does anyone else feel a little bothered by the fact that the third "yeah" is slightly out of sync with the beats? 

Huh. I don’t really hear that it’s off beat. It sounds like a typical swoop two-beat word leading into a chorus. Same with in Express Yourself, second verse. “You’ll do much better baby on your o-own”. That’s the best example I can give by what I mean bahahaha

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

There’s only 2 celebrities on the song: Madonna and Nicki Minaj. That alone is why the song is is in the top 10 of Madonna’s most streamed songs on Spotify and Apple Music. I don’t know why we still in 2020 have to discredit the success of Bitch I’m Madonna

I can count more than 2 celebrities on the video. I was talking about the video. And of course the song has something, but if the people likes the video, they will play it more after it. 

4 hours ago, Norbert Peti said:

Shut the f up! Birch I'm Madonna is the best single from RH. It has the highest streams from all of them 64 million audio streams. Is it because of the " celebrity cameos" NO they are NOT in the audio. LOL The sound of BIM is just THAT good! Still fresh and the beat is fire. Stop downgrading Madonna constantly. 

I love Bitch I'm Madonna. Read well, I was talking about VIDEOS, and how a well promoted video can support a song. Let's remember that Bitch I'm Madonna was released in December 2014 and didn't do anything, it was after the video that people payed attention to the song.  

55 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

I can count more than 2 celebrities on the video. I was talking about the video. And of course the song has something, but if the people likes the video, they will play it more after it. 

I’m talking about the song specifically. People arnt clicking “play” on Spotify and Apple Music to watch the video, they do it to listen to the song. It’s one of her top songs on both those platforms.

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

Huh. I don’t really hear that it’s off beat. It sounds like a typical swoop two-beat word leading into a chorus. Same with in Express Yourself, second verse. “You’ll do much better baby on your o-own”. That’s the best example I can give by what I mean bahahaha

I like your posts and your attitude ! You always bring a fresh positive something !

20 minutes ago, Ian said:

why is this one not credited to both M and Missy in Ireland , Scotland and the UK? Dua appears as the sole artist

the Remix is the one that's been playing on the radio over there right? also the one with most points?

ugh!

I know the US Billboard charts will count a new remix that’s different from the original as a separate entry, I guess the UK doesn’t do the same?

• Enrico unfeatured this topic