Levitating (Feat. Madonna & Missy Elliot) : OUT NOW!

Shoful

Just now, Fighter said:

It's gonna be interesting to see what the video is like since she's so heavily featured on the song :thinker:

That’s what I was thinking just now. But knowing Madonna, in her large bathroom... she has a lot of room to move around with. 

Lyrics at the sink, lyrics in the tub, lyrics by the bathroom door, lyrics on the no-wax-flo, lyrics by the window, lyrics by the painting, lyrics by the champagne rosé, lyrics on the mirror.....

I could go on...

57 minutes ago, theREALmgo said:

I'm sorry, this remix is horrendous. Absolutely awful. I was really excited and... There's nothing even happening in it. It's the original song, except they took out all the melodic things, and replaced it with a shitty bass loop that lasts the ENTIRE song. For everyone who keeps saying this is a "club remix"... Madonna has a lot of those. Almost all of them are fantastic. Nothing Really Matters (Club 69 Mix)? ALL of Junior's mixes? C'mon. If this leaked as an outtake from years ago and charting wasn't a possibility, it would not be received well on here.

I could not disagree with you more.  Catchy and fun.  

1 minute ago, stfan97 said:

Madonna's voice was better than on Madame X (still too much autotune though), but this song is frankly terrible.  Next.

It’s sort of growing on me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE M in it. I feel bad for TBM... some bad reviews on her IG. The beat is definitely not really vibing with me. Those claps:Madonna024:. But lord knows I’ve had it on #repeat! 

I like it. It’s what TBM set out to do and present her style of dance music. I can see myself drunk dancing to it easily ;)

the original is still superior to me though. Funky shit. Hope someone can get their hands on the remix vocals and whip something up with the original. 

4 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Hahaha I say the same with Looking For Mercy.

Everyone in here hating on Looking For Mercy while I’m in here listening to it for the 1000th time:seeno:

Hahaha sadly thats one of my least favorites. GREAT SONG! But so repetitive. I wish she added like one more verse or just trimmed it by a minute and it’d be ideal. Don’t get me wrong I sing at the top of my lungs when it comes on but when the 50th “Looking for Mercy” happens... ?

But the Mirwais songs are legit heaven.... Medellín, Dark Ballet, God Control, Batuka, KILLERS!(my fav), Extreme Occident (wow!!!), IDSIF. Idk how anyone could bash the album with those amazing tracks. When I heard them the first time I was legit DESTROYED 

I am so relieved that the remix sounds nothing like the original version ! And thank god those tacky and cheesy "yeah yeah yeah yeah" with kids choir are out too ! This remix is one of the best thing released by a mainstream artist in years. Finally something with a strong beat, a real bassline, something that makes you wanna jump out of your seat and dance. As i said before this is the best thing Madonna has released since Confessions. The beat, the bassline, the sirens, Madonna's vocals, Missy's verse... everything is absolutely amazing. Million times better than the original version.

5 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Waiting for M’s post... ??☠️

I was coming back to this topic to post the same ! Is it normal that M hasn't posted anything about her new track that has been released today ?! She has just posted a video where she's talking with a dog (she' beautiful btw). 

You see, it's in situations like this that you think there is something wrong with her manager. A "manager" would have reminded her to post about the new track being avalable...

What a great remix Levitating is my favourite song from the album so admittedly i was a but worried about the possibility of it being bad but I think that it's a good reinterpretation giving it a more electro/synth pop sound the song which is what a remix is supposed to do a lot of remixes these days are just the normal song with another artists vocals added on which is not a bad thing fyi but examples of those are Savage feat. Beyonce & Say So feat. Nicki Minaj i also glad that she has a fair amount of her vocals featured

I LOVE THIS REMIX!!! OMG!!! IT IS PURE POP PERFECTION!!!! SO WAY BETTER THAN MANY SONGS INCLUDED ON MADAME X :kiss2: :Madonna024: FINALLY THE POPDONNA IS BACK!!! NO MORE TRAP, REGGAETON AND THOSE TRASH... :Madonna014: I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!! I NEED THIS RHYTHM FOR #M15 !!!! :Madonna012:

• Enrico pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic