Levitating (Feat. Madonna & Missy Elliot) : OUT NOW!

Shoful

35 minutes ago, Ayham said:

It’s a shame she’s not in the video, you know why? Cos M is so lame & lazy... I see Missy doing her part perfectly. ???

You don't know the circumstances. As many have already stated here, it appears the video was filmed before Madonna did her vocals. Even still, can you really say she's "lame & lazy"?  She dances circles around most people (half her age) and has always been one of the hardest workers in the music business.  Not only that, she's recovering from an injury which she had surgery not long ago. Give her break. It's not like she has to do any of this anymore. Why not just enjoy what we get and hope for the best, rather being a downer all the time?

I... don't understand why Madonna said yes to this?
I mean, why bother? She seems like she couldn't care less, almost nothing on her social media about it other than some screenshots posted on stories. I almost feel bad for Dua, hoping for a switch to the original version. Upoload a new edit of the video and get a hit out of it since most of her fan base didn't like the remix.

35 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

Those pics are from Crave video recording and Madame X era. Nothing to do with 2020.

No they're not, they're from may of this year. The one with the white trousers she say she' trying to dance on one leg (after her injury) and the one with the cocktail she says it's her quarantine cocktail. 

I really hope M will post something on her insta account about the track and not only on her story cause it will be gone in a few hours. She should start showing a little bit more interest... it's the best thing she has put her voice on since Confessions. If she doesn't realise this and think tracks like "Champagne rosé" are better than it's really worrying... it's the first time in years a new track with her on it is being played on french radios... wake up Madonna !

5 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

No, She is using older pictures.

Yes she sometimes does but i do believe she has posted these pics the day they were taken. Why the hell would she dance on one leg looking like she's injured when she was was not injured yet when she filmed the Crave video... she even says she' trying to dance one one leg because of her injury and you clearly see in the video she is injured. She doesn't even look the same as in the Crave video...Same for the quarantine Cocktail, i see no evidence she used an old pic. We haven't seen her with that hairdo and hat before... The cocktail pic could be an old pic even though we have no evidence of that but the one leg dancing there' no way it's an old video from the Crave video shoot. 

48 minutes ago, L*ckySt*r said:

You don't know the circumstances. As many have already stated here, it appears the video was filmed before Madonna did her vocals. Even still, can you really say she's "lame & lazy"?  She dances circles around most people (half her age) and has always been one of the hardest workers in the music business.  Not only that, she's recovering from an injury which she had surgery not long ago. Give her break. It's not like she has to do any of this anymore. Why not just enjoy what we get and hope for the best, rather being a downer all the time?

She’s lame & lazy... she + her team... they can easily do a close up video with awesome makeup & perfect hair... & yes we have a video... & just to remind you... M did a whole video Hung Up back in 2005 with a broken arm... so I’m sure she can manage her knee. But she’s careless lately. This song would get more attention if she appeared on the video. 

• Enrico pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic