Levitating (Feat. Madonna & Missy Elliot) : OUT NOW!

Shoful

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Best possible option:

She sings the full second verse!

Worst nightmare:

She only whispers a line à la Queens that read are the best

Plus adding vocoder like Drink me up champagne rosé it's my game

Best option would be if Madonna duets with Dua. Meaning she gets a verse and sing in the chorus while Missy just has a bridge. A man can dream right? :Madonna009:

14 hours ago, PaperFaces said:

I think it’s Funny how some people Define an artist’s success only if younger people listen to said artist.

Who the fuck cares what the kids are into?!

Madonna is beyond charts, beyond success or failure. Beyond Hits.

I dont need “the kids” or “the general public” (another word I despise) to like her.

When Lady Gaga or Ariana or Beyonce reach 60 theyll understand.

In the meantime, im just happy Madonna is still making music.

A-fucking-men!!!

21 hours ago, stfan97 said:

Madonna needs to get rid of Ricardo. :eyes:

19 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I agree, I don’t think any of the pictures he’s taken during the Madame X era have been particularly great. 

18 hours ago, baymad4her said:

I have no idea who this Ricardo is. 

16 hours ago, Enrico said:

Ricardo is the one who did all the photography in Madame X era. I am not a fan of the results, to be honest. But the eye patch doesn't help :devil:

I saw him outside the theatre, I could be wrong but he doesn't seem very nice with fans. He is not like Aaron (make up) or Tony (dresser).

I agree with @stfan97, he is one of those who need to go. Young and unexperienced. We need a new staff.

12 hours ago, Voguerista said:

These photos are some of his best, but, for the most part, she could have done so much better. 

I honestly don't get the sudden dislike/hate you're showing towards Ricardo. I believe he's got a great eye and has captured Madonna amazingly throughout the last era which started sometime in Lisbon in 2017 or later. She hasn't hired him to photograph her album covers or all her high-fashion magazines but to document her daily life and promotional work. She saw something about him and I completely understand her choices. Also, he's a young and fresh talent... And he was not the only one to photograph her during the Madame X era, we also had Steven Klein who did all the album booklet and Ricard T Castanho in some film locations.

Stop whining y'all.

:Madonna042:

11 minutes ago, madgefan said:

I honestly don't get the sudden dislike/hate you're showing towards Ricardo. I believe he's got a great eye and has captured Madonna amazingly throughout the last era which started sometime in Lisbon in 2017 or later. She hasn't hired him to photograph her album covers or all her high-fashion magazines but to document her daily life and promotional work. She saw something about him and I completely understand her choices. Also, he's a young and fresh talent... And he was not the only one to photograph her during the Madame X era, we also had Steven Klein who did all the album booklet and Ricard T Castanho in some film locations.

Stop whining y'all.

THANK YOU!!!   :handsy::handsy::handsy:

Ricardo is a talented young man and more than qualified to take pics for a social media/insta feed.

19 minutes ago, madgefan said:

I honestly don't get the sudden dislike/hate you're showing towards Ricardo. I believe he's got a great eye and has captured Madonna amazingly throughout the last era which started sometime in Lisbon in 2017 or later. She hasn't hired him to photograph her album covers or all her high-fashion magazines but to document her daily life and promotional work.

If you don't think his tone-deaf timing of posting "this show is the greatest!" every single cancellation exactly when fans were crying outside the venue over her last-minute deciding not to even show up and sing has damaged her reputation more than helped it...

Guest Nobody Knows Me
36 minutes ago, madgefan said:

Stop whining y'all.

Sorry, I’m not going to pretend I like his photos just for you. 

1 hour ago, madgefan said:

Stop whining y'all.

I’m not whining. I was telling my opinion for what forums are for. Thank you very much. 

33 minutes ago, MerBoy13 said:

I have this feeling they might completely auto tune her verse to the highest pitch to re-create her younger sounding  voice. Akin to Soltera and Champagne Rose.

That’s what I’m dreading. But Dua has a beautiful deep tone, I wish M would use her lower register more. 

1 minute ago, luluthecat said:

That’s what I’m dreading. But Dua has a beautiful deep tone, I wish M would use her lower register more. 

Agreed I was listening to Madonna singing Joan Of Arc live at Ellen and she nailed it vocally in her lower register regardless of suffering with a cold.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
11 minutes ago, madgefan said:

Lol as if I cared you changed your mind.

Well you’re telling us to stop whining when some of us just aren’t that fond of Ricardo’s photos. It’s a forum, not everyone is going to have the same opinion.

28 minutes ago, bedtimestory said:

Itll be a better remix of it was a duet with dua and madonna ONLY. Using Missy might indicate they could change the direction of the song towards a more urban sound...Hope its a dance mix not trap lol.

The urban sound may give it more exposure and success.

I don’t get why you guys think having a rap feature would make a song RnB? That’s like saying Katy Perry’s California Girls is RnB or “urban” because Snoop does a rap on it, it ain’t......it’s POP! The Blessed Madonna makes old school house remixes.

I think everyone should be excited we're getting new vocals from her so soon. The song is good and danceable unlike most music today and when I listened to it more carefully I really heard the two featured women there, the song fits their voices well. And it is something that will get noticed. I just don't want the remix to change it a lot. I don't like remixes, they make proper dance songs stutter most of the time. Missy with Madonna is now of sentimental value. I can already picture Madonna kissing Dua at the VMAs with a cane on stage and then Missy rapping the bridge haha

On 7/31/2020 at 2:52 PM, Enrico said:

Best possible option:

She sings the full second verse!

Worst nightmare:

She only whispers a line à la Queens that read are the best

Plus adding vocoder like Drink me up champagne rosé it's my game

She will not sing Dua's verse, she will probably have her own verse. I don't think someone that had the chance to add Madonna in her track, would let her sing just 5 words lol, unless Madonna wants it (something i can see happening lol).

• Enrico pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic