Levitating (Feat. Madonna & Missy Elliot) : OUT NOW!

Shoful

1 minute ago, Mambo said:

I’m not ashamed to say

I want her to get played
I want her to conquer charts

I want her to be the top number 1 with her fresh sounds again! 
the untouchable goddess

aint nothing wrong with that. We all want her to succeed 

This is the one chance to where that can happen. 2 fanbases together. We all just need to join in and buy the remix on iTunes and stream the song on a streaming service (Spotify or Apple Music)

17 hours ago, deathproof said:

This is the one chance to where that can happen. 2 fanbases together. We all just need to join in and buy the remix on iTunes and stream the song on a streaming service (Spotify or Apple Music)

this is what i thought of medellin, 2 fanbases and a catchy song and cool video were here chance  of scoring another hit.

3 hours ago, dr_xanax said:

this is what i thought of medellin, 2 fanbases and a catchy song and cool video were here chance  of scoring another hit.

Hmmm catchy is not exactly the word that comes to mind wheb listening to "Medellin"... chillin maybe, catchy not so much, the verses are almost acapella with just Madonna almost whispering her words... 

7 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Hmmm catchy is not exactly the word that comes to mind wheb listening to "Medellin"... chillin maybe, catchy not so much, the verses are almost acapella with just Madonna almost whispering her words... 

And let’s not forget the overuse of the vocoder bs that ruined her vocal for most fans who love her actual voice. 

on top of that I’ve been wondering how small her actual fanbase is at this point. I mean, most of us bought at least two copies of the album AND got tickets that were bundled with albums. In my case I have 4 albums from the tickets and 3 units I bought.  Her fan-atic-base is minimal at this point. It’s kinda sad but normal I suppose. 

7 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

In Denmark maybe... if the remix is good and Dua's label promote it as her rest singles, it will do decent, i don't expect top 10 tho. Unless the remix it's THAT great and bop. It will do well in UK tho.

Of course it will be promoted. And with the 3 of them on it will be good. I was referring to the U.K. and even USA..

When it comes to the US, Dua's biggest songs usually make a very slow climb because she may not have become a household name but she made songs that eventually stood out over time. New Rules and Don't Start Now took months to climb on Billboard. What I'm saying is that a straight top 10 might be out of the question but if the song has replaying quality it could eventually end there. However the visuals are important and I'm afraid there won't be a music video and not just because of Madonna. I don't worry about the charts so much, I just want this to be good so more artists work with Madonna and we get to hear more from her. She is a very versatile artist, she can do so many things.

19 hours ago, bedtimestory said:

Ricardo's lazy pictures are a Ricard-NO for me!! too simple and basic, does not showcase our queen at her best.

I hate his work... I don’t know how she went from working with Herb Ritts & Steven Klein to this very basic commercial photographer. ?

4 hours ago, giovannimdna said:

Actually Dua sounds super nice and cool ! And she called the song with Madonna a "Super fun club remix" ! She also said she has a few other surprises that will come, and i don't know why i can't help thinking she has something else planed with Madonna...

2 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Actually Dua sounds super nice and cool ! And she called the song with Madonna a "Super fun club remix" ! She also said she has a few other surprises that will come, and i don't know why i can't help thinking she has something else planed with Madonna...

I get the sense she was just hinting at the re-release of her album

2 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Me too prehaps it is something to do with ww84 cos she even said months 

• Enrico pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic