Levitating (Feat. Madonna & Missy Elliot) : OUT NOW!

Shoful

20 minutes ago, Jet said:

I’m trying to decipher the artist references...obviously there’s M, Missy, Gwen, Mark, blessed and Dua and I can see the jamiroquai symbol but who else is in the picture? Is that the horse from Kylie’s new video?

I also see PussyRiot too

6 hours ago, Indominus said:

Just to sum it up and in case there is any confusion:

-

The entire album is being remixed. It is called 'Club Future Nostalgia' and it features: 

- Levitating (feat. Madonna & Missy Elliot) - prod. by The Blessed Madonna.

- Physical (feat. Gwen Stefani) - prod. by Mark Ronson.

Other rumored collabs: Moloko, Jamiroquai, Normani, Kylie Minogue and others.

-

Levitating will work as the 1st single and it will be released one week before the album.

So the artwork is the official one?

It may be similar to the "Everybody" single artwork in the "idea", but damn, it's million years inferior in execution. Comparing that "artwork" (i would rather call it an amateurish collage) to the piece of art that is the Everybody artwork is difficult to understand for me...

That said, i don't believe for a second it is official. No way...

I wonder if all of the guest stars actually went into a studio to records vocals or if it was done over the phone? If it's the latter, be prepared for some heavy Autotune. Yuck.

Just hoping she sounds better than that voice over for Ariana's "God Is A Woman" video.

1 hour ago, chle70 said:

I wonder if all of the guest stars actually went into a studio to records vocals or if it was done over the phone? If it's the latter, be prepared for some heavy Autotune. Yuck.

Just hoping she sounds better than that voice over for Ariana's "God Is A Woman" video.

U don’t do it over the phone. These people have at least decent microphones and recording stuff at home, if not full on recording studios, large or small. 

All you basically need is a decent mic and recording software on a laptop these days. 

43 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Come on it would be silly to tease up so many new collabs it they were just mash-ups of old tracks. People would be upset at her. The girl is not that stupid...

I don't know. For sure Dua is great, easy going and I would understand the project is an opportunity for everybody ...

But also, why not a mashup album ? Why not ? Better that than a poor Champagne Rosé like colab to my opinion.

W'll see. I would prefer a good mashup to a poor colab.

Apparently we have a music video too! But no M with DL...

From MUndeground

https://madonnaunderground.com/madonna-and-dua-lipa-didnt-meet-to-film-future-nostalgias-levitating-remix-video/

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/madonna-dua-lipa-didnt-meet-22480374

Madonna was unable to film with Dua Lipa for their upcoming Levitating video – despite remixing the track and an extra day being added to the shoot, sources have told Daily Star Online

Madonna may have remixed Dua Lipa’s new single Levitating and features on the track alongside Missy Elliot, but the Queen of Pop was less forthcoming when it comes to the song’s accompanying music video.

According to insiders, Madonna and Dua were unable to film any scenes together due to hectic schedules.

While more time was added to the shoot than initially planned, it is thought that Madonna and Dua never managed to meet on set.

A source told Daily Star Online: “The track is set to be on the Wonder Woman 2 soundtrack as well as Dua’s remixed album – it’s the ultimate all female collaboration.

“Dua filmed the remix video in June over a few days.

“Madonna wasn’t available to take part initially despite filming being over multiple dates and locations but then plans changed and an extra shoot was added.

“In the end M was able to film something but it wasn’t at the same time as Dua.”

The source added: “Dua looks amazing, she’s rocking red hair and her boyfriend Anwar Hadid is in the video.”

A rep for Madonna declined to comment.

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Apparently we have a music video too! But no M with DL...

From MUndeground

https://madonnaunderground.com/madonna-and-dua-lipa-didnt-meet-to-film-future-nostalgias-levitating-remix-video/

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/madonna-dua-lipa-didnt-meet-22480374

Madonna was unable to film with Dua Lipa for their upcoming Levitating video – despite remixing the track and an extra day being added to the shoot, sources have told Daily Star Online

Madonna may have remixed Dua Lipa’s new single Levitating and features on the track alongside Missy Elliot, but the Queen of Pop was less forthcoming when it comes to the song’s accompanying music video.

According to insiders, Madonna and Dua were unable to film any scenes together due to hectic schedules.

While more time was added to the shoot than initially planned, it is thought that Madonna and Dua never managed to meet on set.

A source told Daily Star Online: “The track is set to be on the Wonder Woman 2 soundtrack as well as Dua’s remixed album – it’s the ultimate all female collaboration.

“Dua filmed the remix video in June over a few days.

“Madonna wasn’t available to take part initially despite filming being over multiple dates and locations but then plans changed and an extra shoot was added.

“In the end M was able to film something but it wasn’t at the same time as Dua.”

The source added: “Dua looks amazing, she’s rocking red hair and her boyfriend Anwar Hadid is in the video.”

A rep for Madonna declined to comment.

Regardless if they were together or not. The good news is we get a vid, and M filmed her part. ??????

• Enrico pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic