Levitating (Feat. Madonna & Missy Elliot) : OUT NOW!

Shoful

44 minutes ago, Jet said:

I actually hate the caps more than the grills AND the eye patch ?

Me too ! I hate that leather caps... The only people who still wear it are a few 65 years old gay men in some obscure fisting and uro night clubs... uhhhh i swear i will literally puke if i see her wearing i again. That cap is the definition of tacky and trashy... Even the Village People are not wearing it since the 70's

Screenshot_20200809-010718_Instagram.thumb.jpg.73d14554301ed408ffe13e22fcd24c63.jpg

I have no doubt this will be very underwhelming. I can’t see what a re-recorded verse and a socially distanced video shoot will bring to the table.

but either way I’m here for it because... it’s Madonna and if teaming up with Dua Lipa is the beginning of her image course correction with the locals then it’s cute.

I wouldn’t even rule out another solo single from the left over Madame X sessions to tie in with the DVD/ CD release of the tour. A nice lil bonus track like they did with the I Love New York on the I’m Going To Tell You A Secret tour cd. 

I hadn't realized that neither Dua Lipa nor Future Nostalgia are number one albums in the US. FN peaked in the UK though, it only got to no 3 here in Italy. Break my heart got a lot of airplay here, more than the other songs.

So basically the joint forces could help her have a number one single! Levitating is one of the most radio-friendly and summer songs of the album!

I Hope Please GIF

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

I hadn't realized that neither Dua Lipa nor Future Nostalgia are number one albums in the US. FN peaked in the UK though, it only got to no 3 here in Italy. Break my heart got a lot of airplay here, more than the other songs.

So basically the joint forces could help her have a number one single! Levitating is one of the most radio-friendly and summer songs of the album!

I Hope Please GIF

Yeah its really a shame! Her music is so good! People need to wake up on her in the US. At least Dont Start Now went #1 here

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

I Hope Please GIF

In the U.S., Dua Lipa's success somewhat reminds me of Katy Perry's. Both get a lot of airplay for the singles, and the singles are doing well.

As for the duet and music video, she's a "feature" alongside another, so we can't really expect anything much. I hope that I am wrong, but I get this feeling it's more of a mash up of an older song, but we will see.  I'm excited no matter what especially if the remix gets a lot of radio airplay .

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Me too. I can’t wait. Even if it’s just a small part, I’m thankful for anything right now and it keeps Madonna out there with current and popular artists. 

Agreed, and this is the sort of sound she is known for being so good at it, so hopefully it’ll be appreciated. 

We have to keep in mind that this is "just" a feat. and not a full M song. So if she sings one whole verse and then some in the chorus along with Dua that'll be great for me. I totally can see Missy during that "rap" part of the song. It's gonna be a bop for sure! BTW, do u guys know if we can preorder the song/album anywere, or not yet???.

• Enrico pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic