Your Favorite ‘Like A Virgin’ Tour Performance

Voguerista

My favorite would be the MDNA performance. I loved LAV slowed down, serious, and emotional like this. She looked so sexy and I loved her hair too. So many great visuals of her and the dancer came out of this performance at the time. With Love Spent performed too, it just made it that more powerful and breathtaking...

Guest Nobody Knows Me

Confessions Tour for me. Stuart Price did a great job with the arrangement and I love the choreography for the performance.

First choice definitely The Virgin Tour - the song performed as it was meant to be. I also enjoyed the WTG Tour version with the elements of "Sugarpie Honey Bunch" I always loved hearing her sing that! From then on it was re-invented on every tour so I'd have to say of all of these I would choose BA Tour. It was ICONIC! Least fave is the Girlie Show rendition I guess I just didn't get it?!?

On 7/29/2020 at 5:50 AM, Brandon Clark said:

First choice definitely The Virgin Tour - the song performed as it was meant to be. I also enjoyed the WTG Tour version with the elements of "Sugarpie Honey Bunch" I always loved hearing her sing that! From then on it was re-invented on every tour so I'd have to say of all of these I would choose BA Tour. It was ICONIC! Least fave is the Girlie Show rendition I guess I just didn't get it?!?

She's just sing like Marlene Dietrich (with german accent)

Like a WIRGIN...

I can't believe I've gone this whole time being as big an M fan as I am without realizing the reference here. I always knew it was a "tribute" to Marlene but never understood why she sang it the way she did. Thanks so much for schooling me on that I can see that I def need to check out this movie maybe as I love watching old Hollywood films just can't say I've seen any of Marlene's yet. I now have a whole new appreciation for this performance that I didn't have before, so thank you so much for taking the time to share that with me & educate me a little! :Madonna004::08:

• 1 month later...