Madonna shares Covid-19 conspiracy theory on IG, backlash ensues, then deletes

RebelMe

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

Hydroxychloroquine indeed cure Covid. One of our biggest scientist here in France (Doctor Raoult) found it early in the covid crisis. He cure all of the patients of his hospital with it in Marseille. Then several countries (like Tunisia) for example cure people with it and it was a success. He was almost burnt alive here in France because tye truth is Hydroxichloroquine cost almost nothing and it won't bring cash to aln the phramaceutical lobbies.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the results of his (Raoult) trials show the same death rate as everywhere else. Most patients got cured but that is expected without the use of the drug as the virus has a low mortality rate to begin with. 

The results of his initial trial have yet to be replicated. (...)

In recent weeks, Raoult has in fact tempered his claims about the virtues of his treatment regimen. The published, peer-reviewed version of the final study noted that another two patients had died, bringing the total to 10. Where the earlier version called the drugs “safe and efficient,” they were now described merely as “safe.”

His initial YouTube video, “Coronavirus: Game Over!” has also been renamed. The new language is more measured, and in place of the exclamation point there now stands a question mark.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/12/magazine/didier-raoult-hydroxychloroquine.html

I wonder if she took down the post, or it was Instagram. If it was her and she's "brave" and informed enough to post it, she should be "brave" enough to leave it up and knowledgeable enough to justify it. 

The woman in the video is a religious minister, and doctor, who claims disease is caused by having sex with demons, that scientists use alien DNA for vaccines, and that people in power are New World Order reptilians. She is also anti LGBT.

Does this person seem reliable? This is the person Donald Trump and our very own stable genius is championing. 

1 minute ago, Fighter said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but the results of his (Raoult) trials show the same death rate as everywhere else. Most patients got cured but that is expected without the use of the drug as the virus has a low mortality rate to begin with. 

I wonder if she took down the post, or it was Instagram. If it was her and she's "brave" and informed enough to post it, she should be "brave" enough to leave it up and knowledgeable enough to justify it. 

The woman in the video is a religious minister, and doctor, who claims disease is caused by having sex with demons, that scientists use alien DNA for vaccines, and that people in power are New World Order reptilians. She is also anti LGBT.

Does this person seem reliable? This is the person Donald Trump and our very own stable genius is championing. 

As i said i don't know that person (Stella Emmanuelli), and know what crazy and idiot things she has said i just say that in this very video Madonna posted (about the hydroxichloroquine precisely) imo, she is right. She just report something that is being said by a lot of many renowned scientists and doctors all over the world. And to answer about Didier Raoult's work, no, actually he didn't have more death in hospital, quite the opposite. Medias always try to report otherwise to discredit him but almost all of the patients he cured with hydroxichloroquine is asbsolutely doing fine now. Tunisia decided to cured Covid patients with hydroxuchloroquine early in the process and guess what, it' s one of the country that has the less death. 

6 minutes ago, Fighter said:

Post evidence then. We won't be having a thread full of misinformation. 

Come on, if you haven't heard about hydroxichlotoquine until now you have been living under a rock ! The hydroxichloroquine debat is huge since the Covid crisis has started. Anyone can use Google to check anything he wants (the situation in Tunisia for example, or the number of death due to covid in Didier Raoult' hospital...) 

25 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

As i said i don't know that person (Stella Emmanuelli), and know what crazy and idiot things she has said i just say that in this very video Madonna posted (about the hydroxichloroquine precisely) imo, she is right. She just report something that is being said by a lot of many renowned scientists and doctors all over the world. And to answer about Didier Raoult's work, no, actually he didn't have more death in hospital, quite the opposite. Medias always try to report otherwise to discredit him but almost all of the patients he cured with hydroxichloroquine is asbsolutely doing fine now. Tunisia decided to cured Covid patients with hydroxuchloroquine early in the process and guess what, it' s one of the country that has the less death. 

Totally agree with everything you said!

2 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Come on, if you haven't heard about hydroxichlotoquine until now you have been living under a rock ! The hydroxichloroquine debat is huge since the Covid crisis has started. Anyone can use Google to check anything he wants (the situation in Tunisia for example, or the number of death due to covid in Didier Raoult' hospital...) 

Please, let's not talk about that scam of a man again. He's been feeding the misinformation and people wanting to "think alternative" thought it was a great theory to support. They'd believe anything as long as it goes against official information provided by governments and scientists. Sadly, it's spreading even faster than the virus itself and it's going to do more damage than anything else.

5 hours ago, PaperFaces said:

Since when do we cancel careers or releases because of someone’s views?

People arent perfect. People make mistakes. Big deal.

Is no one allowed to fuck up anymore?

Maybe She knows things we dont. I dont know...just sayin’.

2 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Well i don't know what that Stella Emmanuelli has said on her other videos or on instagram but i have that very precise video M has reposted and i totally agree with her. Hydroxichloroquine is indeed the cure for Covid and most of countries don't wanna admit it (spreading false side effects) because it's really cheap and it doesn't bring a lot of money to the pharmaceutical lobby. I applause Madonna for posting this !

Can you share that video with me?

41 minutes ago, Fighter said:

exactly! ;-)

I wish Madonna would post more Info and photos of herself and family life. I understand her wanting to post on her beliefs too but it alienates her fans when it goes overboard and makes her look the worst and crazy at times. All I know is ....I don’t have to agree with her on anything and everything just because I love her musically and believe me, I don’t. ?

As for hydroxychloroquine, I look at it more as a “treatment” that has helped some people(not all) get over covid and other viruses, but, it’s not a cure. 

Disseminating false information that puts people's health at risk should not be tolerated and accepted as freedom of expression. People who support the use of this medicine are petty and irresponsible, cannot cope with the new reality of the world and want a quick cure, even if other people's lives are put at risk.

7 hours ago, Bel said:

There's something very wrong with her.
:oi:

Without a doubt. 

6 hours ago, drivebitch said:

Honestly, I can't be surprised. She posted a Louis Farrakhan video last week, the bizarre bathroom singing videos, and then the covid-19 bath video. Even Debbie Mazar had enough and called her out.

She's just lost something wonderful. From the late 90s up until the latest 00s, she had this amazing warmth and humility about her, but I just feel like the divorce ruined her mindset and her supposed intelligence just seems wasted now. 

intelligent, warm, caring Madonna seems a distant memory. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I’m very disappointed that she posted that, but people saying Dua’s team are furious or Dua should cancel the single, let’s not forget a certain post Dua made like last week as well. She’s no saint either.

Yeah, what she posted was very very dumb, but she is a privileged older white woman at the end of the day and that unintentionally comes through in some of her posts. She’s probably the most consistent white artist who has posted information about the Black Lives Matter movement as well, so it’s clear she is trying to do right most of the time. Thankfully the post has been deleted so hopefully she’s learned her lesson and will check her facts before posting stuff like that again. 

Months ago I was reading some 'blind items' and there were quite a few about a celebrity that was completely out of touch with reality and had her whole team worried and that this was becoming more and more apparent.

There were lots and lots of people guessing it was either Britney or Madonna, I guess now we know which one was it. 

Edited by Indominus (see edit history)

• Fighter unfeatured this topic