Madonna shares Covid-19 conspiracy theory on IG, backlash ensues, then deletes

RebelMe

4 hours ago, Indominus said:

Months ago I was reading some 'blind items' and there were quite a few about a celebrity that was completely out of touch with reality and had her whole team worried and that this was becoming more and more apparent.

There were lots and lots of people guessing it was either Britney or Madonna, I guess now we know which one was it. 

on that note,  where's Oseary in all of this? Is he asleep behind the wheel? The team needs to do more than worry, they need to act! 

1 hour ago, madaboutM said:

Shall we also disregard that people with Lupus who actually need this drug now are finding it hard to get because of everyday people buying it as a “miraculous” cure for COVID19.

Madonna jumped into praising dr Immanuel without verifying her history of conspiracy nonsense. #DemonSeed and #AlienDNA are trending so go figure.

Tell me about it. Here in Texas, people are going to Mexico to get the drug and pushing for others to take it because it "cures" and things will go back to normal. You can't make this stuff up.

She's pathetic and happy of being ridiculous. Her answer: "I don't care I do what I want, people prevent me talking because I'm a woman, I'm sixty, talk about my p*ssy and l like young boys". (mod edit: she did not actually say this.)

It's heartbreaking to see someone that "inspired" you by becoming like that.

I had written a long text but I don't want to create polemic.

Finally, if she's happy of ruining what she built then I encourage her as long as she enjoys it. After all it's her decisions, not ours.

#Peace

For what it's worth, i have a 24-year old coworker who god COVID-19 in March...pretty bad, too. He was treated with Chloroquine and it proved effective. He was one of very few patients here that responded well to the treatment.

It may not be a miracle drug, but it's worked. I know someone who can attest to that.

Again, dont believe everything you read.

8 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

For what it's worth, i have a 24-year old coworker who god COVID-19 in March...pretty bad, too. He was treated with Chloroquine and it proved effective. He was one of very few patients here that responded well to the treatment.

It may not be a miracle drug, but it's worked. I know someone who can attest to that.

Again, dont believe everything you read.

Treatment is not a vaccine.  And COVID is horrible.  It causes long-term lung damage, heart problems, blood clotting issues, chronic illness and organ damage that go far beyond just respiratory issues.  Is behaving recklessly, not wearing masks, and telling people things will be fine because there's a treatment, a responsible take?  She's 100% out of touch with reality.

3 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

Treatment is not a vaccine.  And COVID is horrible.  It causes long-term lung damage, heart problems, blood clotting issues, chronic illness and organ damage that go far beyond just respiratory issues.  Is behaving recklessly, not wearing masks, and telling people things will be fine because there's a treatment, a responsible take?  She's 100% out of touch with reality.

Yup. The woman needs help. I love her, but she needs help 

OMG who cares what she posted or what she "believes"!! I dont understand why people have to freak out over it or attack her.....People have every right to express their views or opinions about things. 

God, I am so sick of judgmental people! Nobody is perfect!! Nobody is better than she is!! I do not agree with what she said but it doesn't matter to me because she is a human being like all of us. We all have crazy beliefs and views on things in this world. 

Those that are judging her and criticizing her for what she said, you are no better either. You are expressing your views and beliefs by saying you do not agree with her and calling her crazy and mental when she would turn around and probably say the same thing about you!! 

It is the same theory about cancer, AIDS, etc,,,,that has been out there since day one,,,,"there is a cure but being held for financial gain or control" (whether or not I believe that, remains unsaid)

She is just speaking her mind and what she believes (if this is truly what she believes)! At least let the woman respond first before everyone wants to go off the deep end on her!! 

Geezus!!!!!

19 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

What about if she was really hacked and we are jumping into conclusions?!

For someone to hack an account there's a purpose.

On current times people love to use the concept of "someone hacking my account' to avoid facing the results of their own actions.

There's no reason (and will be ridiculous) to hack Madonna's account to post a video and then delete it.

Also after learning the lesson the hard way with Rebel Heart I'm sure she has plenty of security on her equipment.

I just want to say not all french people believe in that shit :)

As for Madonna, she needs to surround herself with adults that are more clever than she is to learn from them. For a few years now she's surrounded herself with tools who are in awe of her and she lectures them like she's god. She needs someone to tell her off. Like real friends do because people on your payroll don't.

11 minutes ago, madonafrk said:

OMG who cares what she posted or what she "believes"!! I dont understand why people have to freak out over it or attack her.....People have every right to express their views or opinions about things. 

God, I am so sick of judgmental people! Nobody is perfect!! Nobody is better than she is!! I do not agree with what she said but it doesn't matter to me because she is a human being like all of us. We all have crazy beliefs and views on things in this world. 

Those that are judging her and criticizing her for what she said, you are no better either. You are expressing your views and beliefs by saying you do not agree with her and calling her crazy and mental when she would turn around and probably say the same thing about you!! 

It is the same theory about cancer, AIDS, etc,,,,that has been out there since day one,,,,"there is a cure but being held for financial gain or control" (whether or not I believe that, remains unsaid)

She is just speaking her mind and what she believes (if this is truly what she believes)! At least let the woman respond first before everyone wants to go off the deep end on her!! 

Geezus!!!!!

For someone that put herself as a voice against unjustice. A fighter for women rights. Someone who has been always vocal and political. Sexuality, health, war...

Someone that has created a path for people to admire and follow, someone that's an example for many.

Someone who knows she has a huge platform that creates impact in so many people wordlwide,

I do care. And I hope she cares. Because there's a certain responsability she put herself in and she cant choose to shake it off when it does'nt work for her.

In this case that does'nt even apply. She jump to share misinformation without checking it.

It would be as easy as making a social post/estatement apologising.

But we are talking of the unapologgetic bitch here.

23 minutes ago, madonafrk said:

Geezus!!!!!

Exactly. :thumbsup:

I can't understand fans who says who cares about what Madonna's think but she has the right to say what she wants. She pretends to be someone with a mission, bring love, revolution and freedom.

So basically, we shouldn't care about her bullshit. I do agree indeed but it is very easy to care when we agree and don't care when we disagree.

Personally, I fucking don't give her sh*t about Madonna's views and my fight, I have my own ones but when you want to be a leader and have a role then act like a leader not like a dumb!

13 hours ago, vesalii said:

WTF with her? I hope Dua cancels the release of the single.

874BC15B-09DE-4328-AD91-7E2487597192.jpeg

Yes!!  My God, she said something dumb, quick, let's cancel her!!  Eradicate everything she's ever done!!  Hurry up, we mustn't stand for this!!  In fact, let's execute her on a Facebook live stream!  No more Madonna!!

JFC dude, get a grip.  She fucked up.  She's certainly not the first person to be misinformed about something or to make a stupid statement on social media.  Yes, it was a dumb thing to repost, and she should be called out for it.  And then we should all move on, because she didn't dismember a baby or anything here.  I'm so tired of stupid ass motherfuckers pretending like they've never done anything wrong before. 

• Fighter unfeatured this topic