RIP Alan Parker

Enrico

Great Director. Really believed that M was the only person who could have done it. After a 5 page letter. He said "Madonna is a complete professional, I was very Impressed". Maybe we should start an Evita Post or something and start sharing as many mixes as we can. Who cares if they are fan made. Madonna sang that score and knocked it out of the park when nobody thought she could.

4 hours ago, Craigypants said:

Maybe we should start an Evita Post or something and start sharing as many mixes as we can. Who cares if they are fan made. Madonna sang that score and knocked it out of the park when nobody thought she could.

I love this idea! Go for it! ??Adding: I love fan remixes more so than Madonna’s chosen remixers. 

6 hours ago, L*ckySt*r said:

May he RIP! One of the very few directors who was able to get a good acting performance out of her despite it being mostly her singing. But even with the few speaking parts, she was excellent. Her dying scene is so sad and a great performance.

That scene is heartbreaking and she sang it live on set. But apparently Lady Xerox thinks she was the first person ever to sing live in a movie. Total garbage. Babs did it in Funny Girl, 1968.??