M's new mysterious instagram post

Redha DBL

I don't understand why she can't find someone alittle older and wiser to marry and become happy with. Why date such a young and naive boy? I certainly hope they won't get married. I feel like he is a bad influence on her. I could be wrong ofcourse. Im worried for her lately :( 

Edited by Hari Beaux (see edit history)

29 minutes ago, emanon said:

Bitch, have you been spying my brain? :tongue:

P.s.- marrying again? for the very third time...ok... 

17 minutes ago, Hari Beaux said:

I don't understand why she can't find someone alittle older and wiser to marry and become happy with. Why date such a young and naive boy? I certainly hope they won't get married. I feel like he is a bad influence on her. I could be wrong ofcourse. Im worried for her lately :( 

Well Sean got married a few days ago for the very third time, with the 28 yo daughter of Vincent d'Onofrio and Greta Scacchi, so...

10 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

What does she mean by today is the day ? (The pic is an old one from last year...). Are the heart, the music and the hastag some clues ? Related to love ? She'getting married today lol ?

What's the Dusty Springfield hint?

What Have I Done to Deserve This?
You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me?
Don’t Forget About Me?
Am I the Same Girl?
Silly, Silly, Fool?
I Just Don’t Know What to Do with Myself?
Nothing Has Been Proved?
?

50 minutes ago, Levon said:

What's the Dusty Springfield hint?

What Have I Done to Deserve This?
You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me?
Don’t Forget About Me?
Am I the Same Girl?
Silly, Silly, Fool?
I Just Don’t Know What to Do with Myself?
Nothing Has Been Proved?
?

Urm the Dusty Springfield connection is the song The Look Of Love. It’s referring to Burt & Dusties version not the Madonna song. 

So no possibilities she's just shooting something to be released in the autumn?

Someone who proved to be well informed during the Madame X promotion revealed that there were a very few tracks left unreleased from the studio session, among wich three were ready for a compilation about the Live Nation years to be released after the closing of the Madame X era (by the way, where is the announced Nakhane collab wich I'm still dieing for? :suffer:).

Of course I also feel like dreaming and giving myself false hopes, and yet isn't it possible that something nice is still in store before the expected 4 years break wich will follow the dvd/br release?

23 minutes ago, stefo said:

Someone who proved to be well informed during the Madame X promotion revealed that there were a very few tracks left unreleased from the studio session, among wich three were ready for a compilation about the Live Nation years to be released after the Madame X era was closed (by the way, where is the announced Nakhane collab wich I'm still dieing for? :suffer:).

Of course I also feel like dreaming and giving myself false hopes, and yet isn't it possible that something nice is still in store before the expected 4 years break wich will follow the dvd/br release?

Live Nation years? 

33 minutes ago, stefo said:

Someone who proved to be well informed during the Madame X promotion revealed that there were a very few tracks left unreleased from the studio session, among wich three were ready for a compilation about the Live Nation years to be released after the Madame X era was closed (by the way, where is the announced Nakhane collab wich I'm still dieing for? :suffer:).

WAIT!? You’re telling me there are 3 “finished” tracks from the Madame X era that weren’t released? Are you sure they weren’t referring to the deluxe ones (Funana, BTUTTB, Ciao Bella)? 

I would KILL for some extra Madame X tracks. Legit my favorite album of hers. 

2 minutes ago, Shoful said:

WAIT!? You’re telling me there are 3 “finished” tracks from the Madame X era that weren’t released? Are you sure they weren’t referring to the deluxe ones (Funana, BTUTTB, Ciao Bella)? 

I would KILL for some extra Madame X tracks. Legit my favorite album of hers. 

The source seemed reliable but I have no way to confirm anyting, anyway it was about tracks wich were not meant to be released during the Madame X era.

1 hour ago, stefo said:

Someone who proved to be well informed during the Madame X promotion revealed that there were a very few tracks left unreleased from the studio session, among wich three were ready for a compilation about the Live Nation years to be released after the Madame X era (by the way, where is the announced Nakhane collab wich I'm still dieing for? :suffer:).

It's an old video isn't it? I thought it was her backstage preparing for something in the during Madame X era?

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

Urm the Dusty Springfield connection is the song The Look Of Love. It’s referring to Burt & Dusties version not the Madonna song. 

You're right, of course. I had my last Dusty playlist in front of me. Some titles just fit too well with Madonna's current situation.

Although the idea of a greatest hits album for the Live Nation years is ridiculous - it should be called The deteriorate collection - it still makes sense that she kept three songs from the MX session in order not to go back in the studio to record the extra tracks for a compilation album.