Is Madonna on this forum too? ?

Holy Water 94

So i was searching about her mole history because I really like where that mole was (or still is) and then I saw this comment and then just read it and like wouw, this comment is from 2017 and Madame X came in 2019 lol, after all is just a joke but still... is it possible that some of her team member or even her could be here with all of us!? ?

20200804_145239.png

2 hours ago, scamper said:

I think that it's possible that the person who uploads her videos to youtube could be around here trying to find videos in low quality to upload them to her channel.

Sorry we only have HD and upscales here :fingerclick:

1 hour ago, ScottyX said:

it is Rocco. He messages me all the time.  We discuss suits with baggy trousers.

Sorry to disappoint you but it's the twins using Rocco's account 

2 minutes ago, devilpray said:

Wasn't there a rumour that her team read fan forums back when Rebel Heart leaked? I remember reading this everywhere. Supposedly, they wanted to use the leak to their advantage and know what songs the fans liked more. I don't know what fans they paid attention to but they were WRONG lol

From what I know fans were contacted in order to find out where the leak was coming from. But definitely if they are checking forums they don't care about fans' opinion.

they dont care about us michael jackson GIF

And this is a big mistake because at the end no one is really satisfied with the result. Not the fans, not Madonna, not the record company.

julia roberts big mistake GIF

The rumors about her checking out fan sites have been around and there are a lot of things that are suspicious and make me think it may not just be a conspiracy theory. But I honestly don't wanna know if she does, we would become either so entitled or so self conscious that it would destroy the discussion. 

17 minutes ago, Fighter said:

People forget the fans asked for: more mysterious roll out, more experimental direction, a distinct album persona and more than 3 music videos... all things we got. So we gotta give her team some credit. 

Well you are right. I think maybe some of us are just very demanding lol. Madame X was a great era, no doubt!

Maybe if we all start discussing how we hate blond ambition, think it’s utter pointless her back catalog be put on streaming sites, past tours on Blu-ray are so last season and anniversary  editions and unreleased songs are pointless it may work to our advantage ?