Is Madonna on this forum too? ?

Holy Water 94

4 hours ago, Fighter said:

People forget the fans asked for: more mysterious roll out, more experimental direction, a distinct album persona and more than 3 music videos... all things we got. So we gotta give her team some credit. 

Yes! Everyone forgets that Madame X was the best era (and album) we’ve received in 15 plus years

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 hours ago, Matty said:

Maybe if we all start discussing how we hate blond ambition, think it’s utter pointless her back catalog be put on streaming sites, past tours on Blu-ray are so last season and anniversary  editions and unreleased songs are pointless it may work to our advantage ?

Ugh Blond Ambition at Bercy miraculously found and released on Blu-Ray? No thank you! 

3 hours ago, Matty said:

Maybe if we all start discussing how we hate blond ambition, think it’s utter pointless her back catalog be put on streaming sites, past tours on Blu-ray are so last season and anniversary  editions and unreleased songs are pointless it may work to our advantage ?

Madonna, you suck...( a toe on the sex book...)

17 hours ago, Holy Water 94 said:

So i was searching about her mole history because I really like where that mole was (or still is) and then I saw this comment and then just read it and like wouw, this comment is from 2017 and Madame X came in 2019 lol, after all is just a joke but still... is it possible that some of her team member or even her could be here with all of us!? ?

20200804_145239.png

The odds of her having dark hair again are always high considering she’s done it many times. So I don’t think it indicates anything.

In saying that I’ve seen many connections between fan comments in forums and Madonna’s posts over the years so I tend to assume she or people on her team look at these things. Definitely Guy has always been interested in fan feedback spending time before shows chatting to fans for example. Obviously this was not the case on Madame X but I noticed her makeup artist Aaron was around before shows. So I imagine other people from her team were too. They also attended that fan party in London apparently.

• 3 weeks later...