Rumor: Madonna Left Interscope?

Shoful

Hey everyone, so take this with a grain of salt. I’ve been seeing posts all over Twitter that Interscope no longer follows Madonna on instagram and that WB now follows her. Also apparently Madonna is no longer on Interscope’s artists page? Does anyone have confirmation or more info on any of this? 

34 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Hey everyone, so take this with a grain of salt. I’ve been seeing posts all over Twitter that Interscope no longer follows Madonna on instagram and that WB now follows her. Also apparently Madonna is no longer on Interscope’s artists page? Does anyone have confirmation or more info on any of this? 

Yes

Can't be sure if this is really a good thing since WB wasn't doing so well with her towards the last several years she was with them. It'll be interesting to see if this is true and what comes of it.

So what happens with all her music recorded after leaving WB?

I just saw this interview with Daddy Kane about SEX book. The interviewer comments "As younger generations are not familiar with Madonna, let's say that back then she was as famous as Rihanna today". Is this a joke? They have no idea!!

I think the change of label might have affected the attention to her legacy.

• Fighter featured this topic
  • Fighter locked and unfeatured this topic