Rumor: Madonna Left Interscope?

Shoful

4 hours ago, steady75 said:

I’m not so sure. I won’t play his music anymore because of this. I know a bunch of others who won’t too. He’s on the blacklist for DJ,S I know who work in many bars and clubs, he’s been taken off retail playlists and those corporate CD’s business get sent from “store friendly music vendors” and radio don’t touch him anymore. Famous performers don’t reference him anymore ok either their sound style or videos. He’s being erased and the further we go down the line even some of his record breaking will be smashed. We’ve just seen it with Madonna & Drake. 

BTS homaged him on their new song and music video that came out a week ago, which got 100 million views in 1 day and is set to debut at Number 1 on the BB Hot 100, and MJ was trending world wide because of it, with almost everyone praising him. I wouldn't say his legend status has gone away. ?

2 hours ago, madgefan said:

MJ is so irrelevant these days that Madonna didn't even mention him on Funana :smuglaugh:

Hm.. Not sure about that. 

I think one of the "Prince Rogers Nelson" replaced "And Michael Jackson" at some point. It fits perfectly. 

Though I wish she'd put him in there.

His talent and musical legacy are undeniable, regardless of what he may or may not have done.

On 8/27/2020 at 3:46 AM, steady75 said:

I’m not so sure. I won’t play his music anymore because of this. I know a bunch of others who won’t too. He’s on the blacklist for DJ,S I know who work in many bars and clubs, he’s been taken off retail playlists and those corporate CD’s business get sent from “store friendly music vendors” and radio don’t touch him anymore. Famous performers don’t reference him anymore ok either their sound style or videos. He’s being erased and the further we go down the line even some of his record breaking will be smashed. We’ve just seen it with Madonna & Drake. 

Madonna's certainly not cancelled MJ. This just in:
https://www.mjvibe.com/madonnas-twin-daughters-celebrate-birthday-with-michael-jackson-dance-party/

Is she a "pedophile apologist" like some like to call those (incl. Madonna fans) who stand by MJ? I think not. Like me, she believes in "innocent until proven guilty"; that's exactly how she put it. Regarding those allegations... What bothers me is how so many believe them even though all fully debunked! Why would anyone cancel MJ over debunked allegations?

That train station Jimmy talks about in the film where he and MJ supposedly "had sex everyday" did not even exist at that time! Jimmy claimed the abuse occurred from ages 10 to 14 (from 1988 to 1992). That train station was built from 1993 to 1994; Jimmy turned 16 in early '94, and MJ was seldom at Neverland that year. By '95, Jimmy had turned 17...

Leaving Neverland director Dan Reed himself admitted the train station was built from 1993 to 1994, and he claimed Jimmy was mistaken about the date of the end of the alleged abuse. The thing is, the whole narrative of the film is that MJ would abuse kids until they were 14 and then discard them for younger flesh... Plenty more lies were discovered in that hit piece.

Square One 2.0 Amazon Prime Version:
WORLDWIDE: tinyurl.com/SquareOneMJAmazon
?? https://tinyurl.com/SquareOneMJusa
?? tinyurl.com/SquareOneMJuk
?? tinyurl.com/SquareOneMJde

https://themichaeljacksonallegations.com/
https://web.archive.org/web/20190226093121/https://rhythmofthetide.com/victor-gutierrez-michael-jacksons-leaving-neverland-framed-nambla-member-embraced-by-the-media/

Evan Chandler was influenced by Victor Guttiérez (an admitted NAMBLA member) who put such ideas in his head. Evan went straight to Jackson and demanded $20,000,000. Why didn't he go to the police?

Jackson refused, there was a strip search, but he was not arrested. The civil trial was going to occur before the criminal trial, and it would have made the prosecution privy to Michael's whole defence. This is why the civil case was settled, and the condition to get the money was to admit Jackson was not liable to any wrongdoing.

Evan's brother Ray Chandler wrote in his book All that Glitters : "Had Michael paid the $20 million demanded of him in August 1993, instead of the following January, he would have spent the next 10 years as the worlds most famous entertainer rather than the worlds most infamous child molester." Enough said...

The criminal case went ahead as planned, and two grand juries refused to indict Jackson due to lack of evidence. Besides, Jordan's (Evan's?) description did not match; Jackson's autopsy revealed he was not circumcised.

In Square One, an acquaintance of Jordan's reveals Jordan had told her MJ would never do such a thing. Evan was very violent to his wife and Jordan. Jordan even sought a restraining order against him at some point, and Evan ended up committing suicide shortly after Jackson's passing.

As for the Francia case, investigators were desperate for another alleged victim. Francia repeatedly stated Jackson had not molested him, but he was pressured (by investigators and his mother) to state Jackson had done so. There was a civil settlement because SONY had spent tens of millions on the HIStory project, and a trial would have jeopardized it.

As for the Arvizo case, Jackson had an alibi; he could not have committed those crimes during those dates. The prosecution simply changed the dates and still sent the case to the court. Francia testified and was not found credible. A chef claimed he had seen Jackson molest Macaulay Culkin, but Culkin insisted that was a false allegation (to this day, Culkin still stands by Michael). In the end, Jackson was acquitted on all fourteen counts. Janet Arvizo (the mother), just like Evan Chandler, was all about the money. Janet Arvizi had even lied about being sexually assaulted by a security guard in a store.

The links above have all the details. If one is going to spend four hours watching Leaving Neverland + possibly one hour watching After Neverland, it is only fair they spend at least the same amount of time consulting rebuttal articles and documentaries.

Brett Barnes, a childhood friend of MJ's, also still supports him. Brett Barnes on Twitter 
And it's important to highlight the fact, as Jermaine, Brandy & Taj Jackson noted, that girls and parents also did take part in those sleepovers. Brandy & Taj (Michael's nice & nephew) were there, and Brandy was Wade's girlfriend during the time of the alleged abuse. Brandy Jackson on Twitter / Taj Jackson on Twitter

@PaperFaces @Mister_Pop@PWCCA@vasili@poodle
@Voguerista

Edited by Arckangel (see edit history)

DZJVmK5a_o.png

ZwlxxqBW_o.png

And I'll remind you all that Madonna herself is still constantly being accused (by that Aisha lunatic you may know of) of commissioning and committing sex assault and having commissioned attempted murder... If all accusers are to be automatically believed no matter what, Aisha should be believed.

Some are even accusing Madonna of drinking adrenochrome... lol Should we believe them too?!

@PaperFaces @Mister_Pop@PWCCA@vasili@poodle @Voguerista

Edited by Arckangel (see edit history)

• Fighter unfeatured this topic