Rumor: Madonna Left Interscope?

Shoful

3 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

The British Vogue photoshoot is my favourite she did in the 2010s. Just stunning.

It really was! She looks so good there. I definitely think her photoshoots in 2019 were probably her best since Confessions. The ones for the Madame X trailers and stuff are breathtaking! 

Madonna being featured with Dua and Missy who are Warner artists on a song that's already creating hype.

Warner following Madonna's social media the same day Interscope stops following her and deleted her from their website.

Madonna posting "today is the day" without any explanation just days ago could mean she signed that day or she was finally free from Live Nation/Interscope.

Bitch I'm Madonna from the Late Show randomly being uploaded on her YouTube.

Vogue Remixes get added to streaming services.

WTG trailer randomly being uploaded on her YouTube the same day the rumours start circulating with a giant WB logo on it is NOT a coincidence.

She has to be back or at least some project is being formed.

Its real and official, read it here :

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/12344862/madonna-quits-record-label-interscope/

Im glad she left interscope! they never paid to promote her music, basically they buried and blocked her music from mainstream play all these years!!! good riddance!

20 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I loved all her interscope albums TBH, but I do like the way she was marketed better during the Warner days (even though we could all pick away at some mistakes that happened during that time) 

I agree. All her Interscope albums had songs that had the potential to be much bigger hits but their promotion was non existent. 

14 hours ago, steady75 said:

I feel a new compilation next year and a greatest hits tour 2022 with all her singles in streaming in the next 12 months.

Guy is back managing her full time, she’s left interscope, she’ finally doing a feature with the biggest pop girl on the world right now that could get her another hit in this decade, her songs are popping up on streaming and she’s on the mend physically.

Maybe her  “the look of love” Insta post that said “Today is the day” meant her rejoining Warner and leaving Interscope.

“I can’t hardly wait to hold you, put my arms around you”

lyrics from the songs, relate to reconnecting to a love you once knew. The lyrics even relate to sealing a deal with a kiss”

I can hardly wait to hold you
Feel my arms around you
How long I have waited
Waited just to love you
Now that I have found you

You've got the look of love
It's on your face
A look that time can't erase
Baby be mine, tonight

Let this be just the start of 
So many nights like this
Let's take a lovers vow
And seal it with a kiss

I can hardly wait to hold you
Feel my arms around you
How long I have waited
Waited just to love you
Now that I have found you

Don't ever go… 

She’s  finally made it through the wilderness. 

Get ready for a renaissance girls. 

God hear you :pray:

Warner absolutely aced the single choices on every one of the albums they did for her apart from American Life.

The messy single choices from her Interscope days will forever haunt me. 

I’m positive Madonna made her interscope single choices and she rarely got them right. The last ten years have been painful. The irony is she left Warner over repeated single choice arguments and video budgets. Let’s hope the same arguments don’t resurface or that she concedes the the fact that she doesn’t always know what’s best to market her. 

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

The irony is she left Warner over repeated single choice arguments and video budgets. Let’s hope the same arguments don’t resurface or that she concedes the the fact that she doesn’t always know what’s best to market her. 

I thought she left on good terms because she couldn't turn down the massive deal that LN was offering. After all, Guy O$eary is the one that probably did that negotiating.

36 minutes ago, deathproof said:

They were more than just a “distributor.” If they were making her work with specific writers and producers for the past 3 albums, it wasn’t just a distribution deal...

Yes, sorry you are right! I just did a google search, she had signed a 3 record deal, getting $1m per album - so she's done - MDNA/Rebel Heart/Madame X - 

56 minutes ago, RebelHeartbreak said:

While this could be exciting, they are relying on SUN as a source. Also, an "8 figure deal"? For a 62 year old pop star whose last several albums haven't sold very much? If true, she's got to pull out all the stops. She's still injured as well, so I would think that would be an issue for future touring. I'll be curious to see if any of this is true. If she's doing a biopic of her career, (based on her latest instagram), this might be a start to pay more attention to her back catalog.

• Fighter featured this topic
  • Fighter locked and unfeatured this topic