"Vogue" EP available on streaming services

New_Boy

19 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Fun fact: The single version is actually the “real” version of Vogue, the album version was edited to fit the album! The absolute original version got released on the Japanese promo CD from 1990

True, I remember reading on a blog years ago that the album version was re-edited after she heard the 'Bette Davis Dub' by Goh Hotoda and they added the intro from that mix to the album version!

On 8/7/2020 at 4:29 AM, Prayer said:

Finally! (Enough love)

I wouldn't mind a new upload every week/two weeks :) It's also a way to rediscover them!

Hearing that's what might be happening.  Another song of remixes will be released before end of this month.  Another middle of next month. Glad they are finally doing this!

So if these Hanky Panky & Music Ep’s ive seen rumoured on Twitter are being released this month we can probably assume that the pattern of streaming releases with coincide with anniversaries. 

Human Nature turned 25

Vogue turned 30

Hanky Panky turned 30

Music turned 20

If we follow that pattern next up we’ll have

Dont Tell Me 20 

WIFLFAG 20

You’ll See 25

Justify My Love 30

Which should see us up to Xmas. 

Then we’re into the boring Ballads era of anniversaries.

Rescue Me should follow early next year. Ray Of Light and Erotica singles could be a couple of years away. 

I think we’ll be seeing box set versions of the first four albums before we get any more streaming maxi singles from the 80’s to be honest as they won’t want to impact the Like A Prayer box set due March most likely. 

Exciting times ahead

6 hours ago, steady75 said:

So if these Hanky Panky & Music Ep’s ive seen rumoured on Twitter are being released this month we can probably assume that the pattern of streaming releases with coincide with anniversaries. 

Human Nature turned 25

Vogue turned 30

Hanky Panky turned 30

Music turned 20

If we follow that pattern next up we’ll have

Dont Tell Me 20 

WIFLFAG 20

You’ll See 25

Justify My Love 30

Which should see us up to Xmas. 

Then we’re into the boring Ballads era of anniversaries.

Rescue Me should follow early next year. Ray Of Light and Erotica singles could be a couple of years away. 

I think we’ll be seeing box set versions of the first four albums before we get any more streaming maxi singles from the 80’s to be honest as they won’t want to impact the Like A Prayer box set due March most likely. 

Exciting times ahead

Bout fkn time ;)

On 8/12/2020 at 5:44 AM, steady75 said:

I hope this is true :)

• 2 weeks later...