Madonna and Diablo finished the script!

artofdarkness

Guest DeeperDeeper
41 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Well for Sure the part with Basquiat will be in the movie. Now i don't think they could do a whole movie about it... 

They sure could. Her relationship with Basquiat was intense and something which no doubt had major influence on both their art. It's a story which would easily translate well onto film if told by Madonna. 

18 hours ago, WIFLFAB said:

Is this a movie with social distance? Or will she make a cartoon?

15 hours ago, Glindathegood said:

If they are writing the screenplay now, it will be a long time before filming can start. Hopefully there will be a vaccine or the Covid thing will have died down by then. 

Film and TV productions have already started back up in California

Who could play Martin Burgoyne, Keith Haring, Basquiat, Warhol, Maripol, Stephan Bray, Mark Kamins, Jellybean, Sean Penn, Debi Mazar, Christopher Flynn, Martha Graham? It could be such a big cast of interesting performers. Do you think Lourdes could play her own mother or would that be an odd concept?

Guest DeeperDeeper
37 minutes ago, Rory said:

Who could play Martin Burgoyne, Keith Haring, Basquiat, Warhol, Maripol, Stephan Bray, Mark Kamins, Jellybean, Sean Penn, Debi Mazar, Christopher Flynn, Martha Graham? It could be such a big cast of interesting performers. Do you think Lourdes could play her own mother or would that be an odd concept?

Even though people have laughed at this. I still think Lourdes should be casted in a remake of Desperately Seeking Susan. 

I was watching yesterday one of the interviews she gave for Filth & Wisdom in 2008 where she announced that she is planning to direct a movie about a famous historic couple. 3 years later we got W.E.

WHO said that Covid might be over in 2022 so there is still enough time to film it and release it in 2023 :)

Miss, please, release Madame X Tour dvd first.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I’m really hoping it’ll focus on her Danceteria days if it’s a movie about her life. Her early days have always been the most interesting to me.

She is already thinking about casting!

Although I feel she would like to play Madonna herself (well, Cher in her last tours was great in reincarnating her younger self), it's a little too much Norma Desmond behaviour (no one else can play the part but me).

I have a feeling that she'll only accept Lourdes playing young Madonna. After all it's a family affair :devil:

She did already in the Celebration video, she can sing and dance and Madonna has been promoting her since the day she was born. If I were Lola I wouldn't do it, not to be labelled only as Madonna's daughter and Madonna's standby.

Let's hope she doesn't cast David as Basquiat :laughing:

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

She is already thinking about casting!

Although I feel she would like to play Madonna herself (well, Cher in her last tours was great in reincarnating her younger self), it's a little too much Norma Desmond behaviour (no one else can play the part but me).

I have a feeling that she'll only accept Lourdes playing young Madonna. After all it's a family affair :devil:

She did already in the Celebration video, she can sing and dance and Madonna has been promoting her since the day she was born. If I were Lola I wouldn't do it, not to be labelled only as Madonna's daughter and Madonna's standby.

Let's hope she doesn't cast David as Basquiat :laughing:

Can Lourdes act? Is she even interested in working as an actor? Or working at all?

24 minutes ago, clkelley39 said:

Can Lourdes act? Is she even interested in working as an actor? Or working at all?

She studied Music, Theatre and Dance at the University of Michigan.

She also attended  Fiorello High School of Performing Arts in New York where she met (and dated) Timothee Chalamet. Of course this doesn't mean she is as good as him!

31 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

Lourdes shouldn’t play her. That would make everyone laugh at the movie. 
Julia Garner seems like a good choice. 

Madonna is only half Italian. Her mother was French Canadian. 

This just came out of reddit that Guy and Madonna followed Julia Garner.  Just looking at her photos with her breathless mahoney hair, they may have found their star to portray a young Madonna.

• Fighter unfeatured this topic