Madonna and Diablo finished the script!

artofdarkness

2 hours ago, NowRadiate said:

The world should also see what she has been through, time and time again. She needs the public to be able to relate to her, and I think the general public needs to be reminded of her important impacts on society. She hasn’t reached legendary status without reason. I hope they do this well. 

I hope so too. I think the biggest problem will be to condense it into a two hour movie because she has done so many things. It will be hard to pick what to include and what to leave out. 

1 hour ago, madenis said:

Could it be a serie about Madonna (on Netflix / Amazon prime/...) or it was confirmed that it was a movie ?

Could be. She just said screenplay. It actually would be a good idea to do streaming because with Covid a lot of people are going to be reluctant to see a movie in a theatre for a very long time 

Edited by Glindathegood (see edit history)

On 9/4/2020 at 3:20 AM, Glindathegood said:

Generally movies or books are more successful if you show the main character going through struggles and problems. If you show everything thing great and positive it’s not as interesting.

I find this to be true about Madonna as to why people don't like her.

Because she gets through her struggles without complaint and moves on, I think people think she has no feelings.

4 hours ago, Enrico said:

Madonna looking at SEX book!

Inspiration for the screenplay or for a night with Malik? :devil:

(Just joking, be happy, she used the hashtag #screenplay)

Of course, the Madonna story can't be told without the risk that she took on Erotica, and the media backlash. 

I didn't see anyone comment about the other Anne Sexton book on the coffee table. "Transformations" I would say out of everything on the table those two books probably could say more about the feel of the movie than all of the detailed post-it notes with dates on them. 

Live or Die-  The poems, written between 1962 and 1966, are arranged in the book in chronological order. Their subjects are Sexton's troubled relationships with her mother and her daughters, and her treatment for mental illness.

Transofrmations-  These poem-stories are a strange retelling of seventeen Grimms fairy tales, including "Snow White," "Rumpelstiltskin," "Rapunzel," "The Twelve Dancing Princesses," "The Frog Prince," and "Red Riding Hood." Astonishingly, they are as wholly personal as Anne Sexton's most intimate poems. "Her metaphoric strength has never been greater -- really funny, among other things, a dark, dark laughter" 

I feel like a dark, twisted reimagining of her life story would be 100Xs more amazing than just a retelling of her life story fact by fact. Remember, our girl isn't the type to just put out a greatest hits collection every 5 years because the record company wants to. So I would say, she may not follow the same formula that these other biopics did. 

13 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I didn't see anyone comment about the other Anne Sexton book on the coffee table. "Transformations" I would say out of everything on the table those two books probably could say more about the feel of the movie than all of the detailed post-it notes with dates on them. 

Live or Die-  The poems, written between 1962 and 1966, are arranged in the book in chronological order. Their subjects are Sexton's troubled relationships with her mother and her daughters, and her treatment for mental illness.

Transofrmations-  These poem-stories are a strange retelling of seventeen Grimms fairy tales, including "Snow White," "Rumpelstiltskin," "Rapunzel," "The Twelve Dancing Princesses," "The Frog Prince," and "Red Riding Hood." Astonishingly, they are as wholly personal as Anne Sexton's most intimate poems. "Her metaphoric strength has never been greater -- really funny, among other things, a dark, dark laughter" 

I feel like a dark, twisted reimagining of her life story would be 100Xs more amazing than just a retelling of her life story fact by fact. Remember, our girl isn't the type to just put out a greatest hits collection every 5 years because the record company wants to. So I would say, she may not follow the same formula that these other biopics did. 

thank you for those precisions.

I've noticed the book but I've forgot to do researchs about it.

It could be highly interesting

• Fighter unfeatured this topic