Madonna and Diablo finished the script!

artofdarkness

1 minute ago, sumusicman said:

Tragic Girl. “Is that a song of mine?” ? 

Just now, Enrico said:

She thought we were referring to Bad Girl, can't believe it...

That was hilarous ??? She was like "Do i have a song called Tragic girl ?" And Diablo "No, that's Bad Girl" and Madonna "Yeah that's right, and Bad Girl is a good song"

Damn i kept on sending questions like crazy during the whole thing and she didin't answered a single one of mine... i tried EVERYTHANG ! asking about her mother, Sean Penn, her trip in Paris in 1979, Warning Signs (yes i did it), Pat Leonard, astrology and some more "intellectual" questions... and there she was talking about Diablo' shoes and Rosé... i need to go back to bed to recover, it's still night here after all... more seriously it was nice to watch i liked it. Good night everyone.

Oh and one was more thing, that was Hilarous too, there was that woman, Michelle Visage (i think she did some M patody in the early 90's) who started sending comments during the live and many people were talking about her in the chat and at one point Diablo noticed it and mentionned her, then M said "yeah i think i know her" and then added "Michelle Obama" ???

13 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Oh and one was more thing, that was Hilarous too, there was that woman, Michelle Visage (i think she did some M patody in the early 90's) who started sending comments during the live and many people were talking about her in the chat and at one point Diablo noticed it and mentionned her, then M said "yeah i think i know her" and then added "Michelle Obama" ???

Michelle Visage was in the God Control video wasn't she?

And was Detox the one that was the beer bitch at one of the Paris shows? I remember some drag queen but forget her name....

Well at least we have confirmation about the Blond Ambition Paris footage. 

That was quite an annoying live feed though. She seemed so uninterested in answering (good) questions and was obsessed with the scene with Paula in the script. 

I am glad it's gonna cover her entire career though but I hope it's not rushed. They say each page of a screenplay is about 30 seconds of screen time so if they're only on page 109, they can still cram in a bunch more as they're only almost at the halfway mark of her career. 

20 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Well at least we have confirmation about the Blond Ambition Paris footage. 

That was quite an annoying live feed though. She seemed so uninterested in answering (good) questions and was obsessed with the scene with Paula in the script. 

I am glad it's gonna cover her entire career though but I hope it's not rushed. They say each page of a screenplay is about 30 seconds of screen time so if they're only on page 109, they can still cram in a bunch more as they're only almost at the halfway mark of her career. 

Based on what was said about Christopher Flynn it sounds like it skims over those childhood/teenage years.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

That was hilarous ??? She was like "Do i have a song called Tragic girl ?" And Diablo "No, that's Bad Girl" and Madonna "Yeah that's right, and Bad Girl is a good song"

The fact that we got acknowledgement of Bad Girl is very exciting. I can’t wait to watch this live when I get the chance!

And no Blond Ambition DVD? :Madonna041:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

No Blond Ambition in Full HD or 4K from Paris. She can release any Blond Ambition Tour in DVD or upscale BD (Nice, Yokohama, Barcelona, ...)

Nice or Yokohama would be nice. I wouldn’t want Barcelona since there seemed to be a few mistakes during that show. I suppose she’s just seen those recordings though and thinks they look really dated compared to Paris.

3 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Nice or Yokohama would be nice. I wouldn’t want Barcelona since there seemed to be a few mistakes during that show. I suppose she’s just seen those recordings though and thinks they look really dated compared to Paris.

Anyway she can release a UHD with the filmed songs ("Highlights from The Blond Ambition Tour" or something similar). What songs were recorded in 35mm? Express Yourself, Vogue, Oh Father, Keep It Together, Like A Virgin... (now I can't remember more songs filmed in 35mm).

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Anyway she can release a UHD with the filmed songs ("Highlights from The Blond Ambition Tour" or something similar). What songs were recorded in 35mm?

Express Yourself
Causing a Commotion (a small clip was seen in ToD so I’m presuming it was filmed)
Like a Virgin
Like a Prayer
Live to Tell / Oh Father
Hanky Panky
Vogue
Holiday
Family Affair / Keep It Together 

Those are the ones I remember off the top of my head. 

9 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I wonder why fans are always so obsessed with getting BAT?

We now have 4 full pro shot versions of it! Plus 2 additional soundboards. I think it is clear by now we will not be getting the Paris show so that is that. Case closed.

There so many things we don't have! Not even a single anniversary edition with unheard tracks.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
14 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I wonder why fans are always so obsessed with getting BAT?

We now have 4 full pro shot versions of it! Plus 2 additional soundboards. I think it is clear by now we will not be getting the Paris show so that is that. Case closed.

Because it’s timeless and the Paris footage was breathtaking, but yes it doesn’t exist and she isn’t going to release it so there’s nothing more to it now.

I was the one who asked her about Christopher Flynn. I'm glad that she said she is covering him, even though she wasn't certain at first. I mean without him, there wouldn't be Madonna the superstar. It seems to me though, and I could be wrong, her memory for certain things isn't quite there. I mean Bond Ambition WAS actually released. It's just it was released on a format that never went anywhere, so most fans have only seen from official sources the footage from TOD, unless they go on YouTube. I doubt that she would remember all of those little details, but still.... It's almost like she needs to have a few long-term fans there with her to bring up certain important things that maybe she might overlook or not remember but they will. I'm talking the way general people reacted to certain things that she did in her career, or strictly from a fans perspective. We remember how we, our families, friends and media reacted at the time. We remember very specific details that I'm sure she would only remember if we refreshed her memory... I mean, she forgot about Tragic Girl for goodness sakes lol. Who knows? Maybe that was part of why she went live with us. But maybe not, she was very consumed with Paula and the filming of Evita at the moment. 

From Madonna News FB: 

- She will not play herself in the film and will not face her early childhood years.

- It is already confirmed that it is a film about her life and that it has been in development for several months.

- She will tell her story about how she survived being a successful female artist in a world of men.

- She will tackle his performance on the 1984 MTV VMAs with #LikeAVirgin and the controversy.

- She will talk about what her relationship and artistic influence was with Keith Haring, Jean Michel Basquiat, Martin Burgoyne during her early years in New York, as well as what it's like to lead your way and communicate with all of them.

-She will address his evolution, his journey in music and her experience of having acted and recorded the album #EVITA.

- She finally talked about his 3 Chihuahua dogs he had and how it is that they were given up for adoption after Lola was born.

- She doesn't remember that he her a demo song called #TragicGirl by #RebelHeart.

- The film will run for 2 hours so she doesn't know which parts to choose and which parts to leave out (for example, she won't tackle the #BlondAmbitionTour, since according to her, this is the documentary #TruthOrDare).

- She will show his vulnerability and strength, but She will not show her feelings.

- There will be no Madame X Tour DVDs for now because I found him editing when the pandemic started, so She still has to go back to New York to finish it. However, the film project is more interested.

Madonna believed that the best way to tell her story was through a series on Netflix, but Diablo Cody convinced her to turn it into a movie.

- Madonna got angry in part to see several negative comments asking if they connected only to ′ ′ insult her.

- She will talk about his controversy with Pepsi and the #LikeAPrayer era.

- The protagonist must be someone who ′ ′ can wear the number 8 ′ ′ (obviously as a joke so that she can feel what it means to be in her shoes).

- She won't allow anyone else to tell her story, because only she knows the effort she made.

- She confirmed that the #MadameXTour would be extended and she also wanted to visit Brazil but could not materialize due to the pandemic.

- She will mention Jose Xtravaganza and Louis Xtravaganza, how their audition for the Blond Ambition Tour was and their importance to #voguing.

- She talked about how fun it was to record #ALeagueOfTheirOwn

- The #RayOfLight era will be included.

- Her favorite decades were the 80s because she was super influenced by the people around her and the 90s already felt spurred on as an artist.

- Of course the #SEX book will be included.

- There won't be another record for the time being due to her busy life, educating her kids, editing the Madame X Tour movie and DVD.

Her father is in good health.

- Kissing with Britney could be included, but it's not yet considered.

- There will be content with her gang The Breakfast Club (which already released an unauthorized biopic 2 years ago made by the Gilroy brothers).

- The story will begin in 1978, just before going to New York.

-She hopes to win a Golden Globe and an Oscar.

- Devil revealed a major spoiler about the plot that includes Madonna's experience at La Casa Rosa when he reunited with the Argentine president and it kept looking at her in her bosom.

- Debbie Mazar as well as Niki Haris and Donna DeLory will be in the film.

- There will be other broadcasts to talk about the process of this project.

1 minute ago, nito84bcn said:

From Madonna News FB: 

- She will not play herself in the film and will not face her early childhood years.

- It is already confirmed that it is a film about her life and that it has been in development for several months.

- She will tell her story about how she survived being a successful female artist in a world of men.

- She will tackle his performance on the 1984 MTV VMAs with #LikeAVirgin and the controversy.

- She will talk about what her relationship and artistic influence was with Keith Haring, Jean Michel Basquiat, Martin Burgoyne during her early years in New York, as well as what it's like to lead your way and communicate with all of them.

-She will address his evolution, his journey in music and her experience of having acted and recorded the album #EVITA.

- She finally talked about his 3 Chihuahua dogs he had and how it is that they were given up for adoption after Lola was born.

- She doesn't remember that he her a demo song called #TragicGirl by #RebelHeart.

- The film will run for 2 hours so she doesn't know which parts to choose and which parts to leave out (for example, she won't tackle the #BlondAmbitionTour, since according to her, this is the documentary #TruthOrDare).

- She will show his vulnerability and strength, but She will not show her feelings.

- There will be no Madame X Tour DVDs for now because I found him editing when the pandemic started, so She still has to go back to New York to finish it. However, the film project is more interested.

Madonna believed that the best way to tell her story was through a series on Netflix, but Diablo Cody convinced her to turn it into a movie.

- Madonna got angry in part to see several negative comments asking if they connected only to ′ ′ insult her.

- She will talk about his controversy with Pepsi and the #LikeAPrayer era.

- The protagonist must be someone who ′ ′ can wear the number 8 ′ ′ (obviously as a joke so that she can feel what it means to be in her shoes).

- She won't allow anyone else to tell her story, because only she knows the effort she made.

- She confirmed that the #MadameXTour would be extended and she also wanted to visit Brazil but could not materialize due to the pandemic.

- She will mention Jose Xtravaganza and Louis Xtravaganza, how their audition for the Blond Ambition Tour was and their importance to #voguing.

- She talked about how fun it was to record #ALeagueOfTheirOwn

- The #RayOfLight era will be included.

- Her favorite decades were the 80s because she was super influenced by the people around her and the 90s already felt spurred on as an artist.

- Of course the #SEX book will be included.

- There won't be another record for the time being due to her busy life, educating her kids, editing the Madame X Tour movie and DVD.

Her father is in good health.

- Kissing with Britney could be included, but it's not yet considered.

- There will be content with her gang The Breakfast Club (which already released an unauthorized biopic 2 years ago made by the Gilroy brothers).

- The story will begin in 1978, just before going to New York.

-She hopes to win a Golden Globe and an Oscar.

- Devil revealed a major spoiler about the plot that includes Madonna's experience at La Casa Rosa when he reunited with the Argentine president and it kept looking at her in her bosom.

- Debbie Mazar as well as Niki Haris and Donna DeLory will be in the film.

- There will be other broadcasts to talk about the process of this project.

They usually don't understand a thing, and the translation.. Diablo is Devil lol.

Madonnaunderground did a better summary.

• Fighter unfeatured this topic