Madonna and Diablo finished the script!

artofdarkness

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

I somehow had the impression Diablo was annoyed... tired of her humour?

What is the song she is singing at the beginning???

She's singing the song Letter to Daddy (Baby won't you please come home), from the film Madonna and the Breakfast Club (one of the Dan Gilroy's secrets).

1 hour ago, hangover said:

She's singing the song Letter to Daddy (Baby won't you please come home), from the film Madonna and the Breakfast Club (one of the Dan Gilroy's secrets).

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

What do you mean by Dan Gilroy' secret ?

tumblr_inline_on79izj4931ttcc3o_500.gifv

I AM DEAD! Bette Davis, we love you indeed! 

2 hours ago, hangover said:

I had the impression it was a preMadonna song, but I didn't recognize it at first. Did she find her own copy or has she seen the doc?

38 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

If she makes an album for the movie, built by some hits, new tracks and music inspired by her life.

Would be consider a studio album or a soundtrack?

If fans are still deciding on whether I’m Breathless is a soundtrack or album, I think we’ll be having that conversation again for this new release lol

In the meantime Diablo got her first Tony nomination for writing the book of the musical "Jagged little pill" (which left me a little disappointed when I saw it, the story felt too intricate, but only a few shows were eligible this year).

In the last M story they are commenting her punk song "Shit on the ground", but the instrumental snippet you hear is from another unknown song I think!!

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

In the meantime Diablo got her first Tony nomination for writing the book of the musical "Jagged little pill" (which left me a little disappointed when I saw it, the story felt too intricate, but only a few shows were eligible this year).

In the last M story they are commenting her punk song "Shit on the ground", but the instrumental snippet you hear is from another unknown song I think!!

YESSSS !!! I was gonna post it too !!! What she plays two times is an unknow song and it sounds like something proffesionnal, not something recorded with her pre fame band. The drum sequence is very 1985-1988. From the sound of it and the rythm speed it could very well be "Despereately seeking Susan" (it has been described to me once as sounding similar to Spagna "Easy lady").

4 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

YESSSS !!! I was gonna post it too !!! What she plays two times is an unknow song and it sounds like something proffesionnal, not something recorded with her pre fame band. The drum sequence is very 1985-1988. From the sound of it and the rythm speed it could very well be "Despereately seeking Susan" (it has been described to me once as sounding similar to Spagna "Easy lady").

Apparently it's been identified as Breakfast Club's "Right on track" from their 1987 album :(

If Madonna's tape collection is so messy that she mixes her own unreleased material with other artists' albums, no wonder she list  tge BAT Paris footage :devil:

If she was listening to "Shit on the ground", why put on a Breakfast Club tape? Please don't tell me Steven Bray is behing both, the link is too weak.

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

Watching that IG video at about 0:20 I fear that she presses REC by mistake and cancels the only existing recording of some unknown song :drama:

i’m rather surprised she hasn’t gotten all those tapes digitized yet. tapes degrade. playing tapes the OG-way is nice for the optics, but as you point out: dangerous!

• Fighter unfeatured this topic