Madonna and Diablo finished the script!

artofdarkness

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 minutes ago, artofdarkness said:

She just said on Instagram the script is done and it has 133 pages!

It’s unlikely but I’m praying it covers 1978–1998. Hopefully we shall see soon! 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 minute ago, Andymad said:

*waits for any kind of blond ambition tour recreation as long as it’s only express yourself*

Now the big question is: who’s recreating it? 

:Madonna024:

3 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

It’s unlikely but I’m praying it covers 1978–1998. Hopefully we shall see soon! 

From what we have heard I think that’s what it’s going to be. We heard no mention of anything beyond that. It kind of makes sense she would end it when she has her first child.

Plus I don’t think Diablo would let her cram too much in, she seems very sensible.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
7 hours ago, lucasciccone said:

Already?! Wait but... How long have they been working on it? 

It’s been a while now, I think. Diablo mentioned that they’d been working on it for a few months in the Instagram Live video they did.

Madonna not being able to copyright her own name because it's in the Bible is sooo going to my list of weird Madonna facts. I'm a sucker for random trivia like that.

She's also continuing to deliver amazing high fashion mature looks and even sang one of my favorite tracks of hers. My Saturday couldn't have started better!

9 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

From what we have heard I think that’s what it’s going to be. We heard no mention of anything beyond that. It kind of makes sense she would end it when she has her first child.

Plus I don’t think Diablo would let her cram too much in, she seems very sensible.

Am i mistaken or did she mention the Britney kiss being in it in one of the IG videos? I could be wrong but i think i heard it some time ago ??

Guest Nobody Knows Me
57 minutes ago, GhostOrchid said:

Am i mistaken or did she mention the Britney kiss being in it in one of the IG videos? I could be wrong but i think i heard it some time ago ??

Someone asked if it was included and she said it hadn’t been mentioned yet.

Guest DeeperDeeper
13 hours ago, ScottyX said:

have never seen Madonna in the Bible. Only Mary. Madonna is another name for Mary. Really it is the Catholics that have made the name Madonna known.

Madonna is Italian word meaning My Lady. 

Italian speakers pronounce it Ma-Donna not Madonna like non-italian speakers. 

On 10/8/2020 at 5:54 AM, Dito said:

Does anybody else think the movie will come out in (Fall) 2022 to celebrate the 40 years anniversary of her career? 

It would be even more brilliant if the movie was released to theaters on October 6 2022, which not only is a Thursday (the day of the week movies usually get released), but also because Everybody was released on Oct 6 1982!

And during these 2 years she could produce a new album and release it around that time too. One can dream...

If the script is written, Madonna is attached as Director and Universal are attached as production/distribution, I doubt it will be another two years before it is made and released. More likely they will aim for end of next year and award season. 

Unless someone at Univseral drops the project and it somehow goes into turn around, which I highly doubt. Only a change in management at Universal or some absolute nightmare of a PR crises could do that.

• Fighter unfeatured this topic