Madonna and Diablo finished the script!

artofdarkness

1 minute ago, Fighter said:

Someone already asked for this and I already answered that we won't move the discussion to another topic or section, since it wasn't that off topic, and several other reasons. I hope we don't look like the team is all over the place on things. :Madonna037:

Anyways we're back fully on topic now talking about the movie now.... I'll probably stream it on putlocker or 123movies when it comes out :Madonna049:

Ok, sorry! How about calling the biopic "American Dream"? :Madonna004:

Diablo's face expressions are always very very interesting. I do make a exactly same face expression when I have to deal with my annoying boss. When I really wanna shout out to my annoying boss "STFU" But I can't do it,  I just make that Diablo's passive face expression with inner sigh. LOL

I bet that Daivd has crush on Diablo. Do you guys remember Madonna's instagram video which David did showing off his upper muscle in front of Diablo? Of course Madonna also  was in there, but that was not for Madonna for sure. That was such a typical teenage straight boy's behavior when he crush on some woman or girl. LOL And funny thing is Diablo definitely knew his feeling. Her weird, awkward and uncomfortable face expression tell it all. 

I can not find a topic on who should play Madonna so I hope it is not a problem to post this here...if so please post it in the proper place. 

I also do not know if it has been suggested before but could this actress, Sarah Gadon, play Madonna in her 30's? 

....Please forgive me. I looked it up and I see it has been suggested she play Madonna. I am so out of it on these things. I saw her in a movie last night and thought she was brilliant as well as resembling Madonna. Based on what I saw I think she would really put herself in the role. 

9501-1.jpeg.jpg

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I can definitely see that!

Also, not to sound harsh or anything, but I feel like they can’t go too far into her career because, if they were to cast someone to play her in later years, the general public may start mocking her in terms of physical differences? 

13 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I can definitely see that!

Also, not to sound harsh or anything, but I feel like they can’t go too far into her career because, if they were to cast someone to play her in later years, the general public may start mocking her in terms of physical differences? 

Makeup artists can actually make someone look younger and older. I actually prefer that to a completely different person taking over the role. The exception of course is when they go from being a child to an adult. When someone is an adult their looks do not change that much and it is disruptive to the story for me to have another actor play the part well into the movie. 

I think it's easier for makeup artists to make someone look older than younger so at 33 I think this actress would be perfect to play Madonna from her early 20's to now. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 minute ago, LikeAMelody said:

Makeup artists can actually make someone look younger and older. I actually prefer that to a completely different person taking over the role. The exception of course is when they go from being a child to an adult. When someone is an adult their looks do not change that much and it is disruptive to the story for me to have another actor play the part well into the movie. 

I think it's easier for makeup artists to make someone look older than younger so at 33 I think this actress would be perfect to play Madonna from her early 20's to now. 

Sorry, my original post wasn’t referring to that actress. I do think she would be good to play her though.

What I meant was, I don’t know if she can cover her later years because if they were to hire an older actress for more recent eras, the general public may criticise or mock it because of Madonna having work done to her face in later years. 

On 10/22/2020 at 4:58 AM, Madame Madonna said:

Diablo's face expressions are always very very interesting. I do make a exactly same face expression when I have to deal with my annoying boss. When I really wanna shout out to my annoying boss "STFU" But I can't do it,  I just make that Diablo's passive face expression with inner sigh. LOL

So true. 

On 10/28/2020 at 2:26 PM, Enrico said:

After Madonna listening to old tapes and Mirwais taking about It's so cool and the unreleased pearls in Madonna's vaults, now Diplo hints at the possibility of releasing some RH demos one day:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG4C043FqTd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I hope this day arrives #soon

When was Mirwais talking about It's So Cool? i need to see this, love that song!

On 10/28/2020 at 10:26 PM, Enrico said:

After Madonna listening to old tapes and Mirwais taking about It's so cool and the unreleased pearls in Madonna's vaults, now Diplo hints at the possibility of releasing some RH demos one day:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG4C043FqTd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I hope this day arrives #soon

We have pretty much everything they did

• Fighter unfeatured this topic
  • 5 weeks later...