Madonna and Diablo finished the script!

artofdarkness

3 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Guess what ! I have just woken up 5 minutes ago ! It's crazy ! I usually sleep very well at night and i have just woken up without any alarm ! It' 5am here in France ! It's crazy what brain can do !

It's 5 am in Italy too, I often don't sleep very well but I put the alarm on and tonight I was sleeping deep. And now I feel like an idiot.

some selections so far:

story about my life / pretty weird to write about me / have to remember lots of stuff / a form of therapy / we're writing a movie / the focus is about my struggle as an artist, to survive in a man's world as a woman / we talk about andy, and keith, and jean michael basquiat / i hope i can portray and express what a thrilling time that was (the 70s) / i'm not playing myself, that's not gonna happen, and it's better that way / we are editing the madame x dvd as we speak / 

"I'm not letting someone else tell my story. i'm twlling my story here with Diablo".

"Some people tried to write this movie and I tried to burn their homes".

"It's not gonna be a musical but there will be a lot of music, the actors portraying me will be singing my songs, but where they were supposed to be sang. It's not like there's gonna be people eating and they'll spontaneously start singing".

So we all know now that:

1 BAT release is NOT going to happen... they don't have the full footage

2 MXT dvd they JUST started editing... it will take ages

3 The movie includes a scene when she writes Like a prayer, another one with Jose and Louis audition for BAT

4 There will be some Breakfast Club stuff... I hope songs!

5 They were writing the Evita scenes, the recording in London, featuring her sister Paula, and the tango lessons

43 minutes ago, mr00mister said:

"I'm not letting someone else tell my story. i'm twlling my story here with Diablo".

"Some people tried to write this movie and I tried to burn their homes".

"It's not gonna be a musical but there will be a lot of music, the actors portraying me will be singing my songs, but where they were supposed to be sang. It's not like there's gonna be people eating and they'll spontaneously start singing".

That last point i wanna make clear ; the actors portraying her will sing her songs with their voice or will they use Madonna's original songs with her voice ?

• Fighter unfeatured this topic