artofdarkness

Madonna and Diablo finished the script!

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

Watching that IG video at about 0:20 I fear that she presses REC by mistake and cancels the only existing recording of some unknown song :drama:

i’m rather surprised she hasn’t gotten all those tapes digitized yet. tapes degrade. playing tapes the OG-way is nice for the optics, but as you point out: dangerous!

3 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

It’s unlikely but I’m praying it covers 1978–1998. Hopefully we shall see soon! 

From what we have heard I think that’s what it’s going to be. We heard no mention of anything beyond that. It kind of makes sense she would end it when she has her first child.

Plus I don’t think Diablo would let her cram too much in, she seems very sensible.

Madonna not being able to copyright her own name because it's in the Bible is sooo going to my list of weird Madonna facts. I'm a sucker for random trivia like that.

She's also continuing to deliver amazing high fashion mature looks and even sang one of my favorite tracks of hers. My Saturday couldn't have started better!

9 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

From what we have heard I think that’s what it’s going to be. We heard no mention of anything beyond that. It kind of makes sense she would end it when she has her first child.

Plus I don’t think Diablo would let her cram too much in, she seems very sensible.

Am i mistaken or did she mention the Britney kiss being in it in one of the IG videos? I could be wrong but i think i heard it some time ago 🤔🤔

Guest DeeperDeeper
13 hours ago, ScottyX said:

have never seen Madonna in the Bible. Only Mary. Madonna is another name for Mary. Really it is the Catholics that have made the name Madonna known.

Madonna is Italian word meaning My Lady. 

Italian speakers pronounce it Ma-Donna not Madonna like non-italian speakers.