Madonna and Diablo finished the script!

artofdarkness

2 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Didn’t the director of photography say the whole show was filmed ? How do they explain the snippets of causing a commotion then ? I think it was filmed but they are too embarrassed to say they lost the footage 

I tend to believe more the director, who was not embarassed to say they lost all the unused backstage stuff from the docuementrary. They probably filmed snippet of other shows like when her mic didn't work in Keep It Together, and that was not Paris. 

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

It was good wasn’t it! I wasn’t expecting much but she really engaged 

I agree!

After all at least we know that the MXT dvd is still far away from release.

And that the movie is covering her whole career, although this sounds very... superficial. 

And the same ol' mythology, the 35 dollars, the rolling on the floor on LAV, Pepsi, the Casa Rosada...

When she mentioned her chihuahuas I commented "They died miserably!"

3 hours ago, jtrover said:

I was the one who asked her about Christopher Flynn. I'm glad that she said she is covering him, even though she wasn't certain at first. I mean without him, there wouldn't be Madonna the superstar. 

I think at 42:30 she said "He is not in the story", did I get it wrong?

She said they only have two hours.

8 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Oh and one was more thing, that was Hilarous too, there was that woman, Michelle Visage (i think she did some M patody in the early 90's) who started sending comments during the live and many people were talking about her in the chat and at one point Diablo noticed it and mentionned her, then M said "yeah i think i know her" and then added "Michelle Obama" ???

She's a judge from RuPaul's Drag Race, Detox is one of the most famous contestants. She appeared a lot in the crowd in the RHT video. They done a lot of Madonna tributes on the show...

5 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Yes I think so and anyway they have known which songs they were planning to use in the film when they shot it anyway.

Please, if a good soul finda anothwe video with the participation of thw viewers (with all the questions bla bla bla) on screen!!! Ehy did thos person hide the questions??? it was important to see what ahe was teally answering to and what not!! 

The fact she probably doesn't remember a lot of her demos isn't surprising. Though Tragic Girl is a cut from Rebel Heart that was lovely. Gotta love the shade she kept hurling at Diablo over her shoes. Loved the ballsy comment about Andrew Lloyd Weber and how he treated her. She didn't hesitate at all.

I like hearing her speak about things we as fans have always wanted to hear about or even see her acknowledge. The story seems very interesting and in depth, though if she wanted something more complex, a series would definitely be a lot better to cover everything she probably feels is integral to her life story rather than glossing it over due to time constraints.

The situation with her pets is sad. I don't think she ever knew how they died.

Diablo being terrified of Madonna once that long silence once the twins were coming and Madonna sat there silent. Her life must have flashed before her eyes and she probably thought she'd go missing one the live was over.

Madonna seems fun to hang with and hear those stories. I can't imagine being privilege to information, how the projects happened, people she met, memories we as fans or even those who have written her stories in books probably have never heard of but she does seem like someone who gets distracted easily which I found endearing and funny. We should create questions to ask her for her next live video.

5 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Didn’t the director of photography say the whole show was filmed ? How do they explain the snippets of causing a commotion then ? I think it was filmed but they are too embarrassed to say they lost the footage 

Yes there’s been 2 people who worked on that production that said the full show was filmed.

its interesting that a few years ago Madonna was all like “the tapes are missing.” Now Madonna is saying there is no tapes. The mystery continues...

1 hour ago, PlasticLimbo said:

Please, if a good soul finda anothwe video with the participation of thw viewers (with all the questions bla bla bla) on screen!!! Ehy did thos person hide the questions??? it was important to see what ahe was teally answering to and what not!! 

Don't worry, she carefull avoided all our questions :devil:

I asked her about 20 times:

"Will it include new music too?"

"Will it be released for the 40th anniversary?"

"Do you plan anything for the first album 40th anniversary?"

"Do you have a release date?"

"Is Christopher included in the story?"

• Fighter unfeatured this topic