Madonna and Diablo finished the script!

artofdarkness

1 hour ago, NowRadiate said:

With each video, I think they are making the entire story and dialogue up from scratch, like it never ever happened that way. Poor memory? Legend-making? Rewriting history?

Not really interested in the perfume...

Do you think Rocketman and Bohemian Rhapsody uses the actual dialogue? Do you remember the exact words you said 20 or 30 years ago? Even if you keep a diary, you don’t write down verbatim conversations. 

^^

Well, maybe I do! 
And it’s besides my point.

It seems like they’re more looking for punchlines for the sake of it, when there probably wasn’t one. It seems they are going further than a memoir/autobiography.

But ok, it’s entertainment. Smoke and mirrors. We all love a good story although it might not be completely true.

I think we need to be prepared for certain inaccuracies. It may not be geared just toward us hard core fans, but to entertain a more general audience. 
Rocketman and Bohemian Rhapsody were  well received by the general public, but hard core Elton and Queen fans complained incessantly online about all the inaccuracies. 
The point is to make a good movie, not a word for word, event for event documentary. 

10 hours ago, Glindathegood said:

I think we need to be prepared for certain inaccuracies. It may not be geared just toward us hard core fans, but to entertain a more general audience. 
Rocketman and Bohemian Rhapsody were  well received by the general public, but hard core Elton and Queen fans complained incessantly online about all the inaccuracies. 
The point is to make a good movie, not a word for word, event for event documentary. 

She trashed that script based on her life for a film a few years ago and said that what was written in the script was something she never said.  People pulled up the footage of the event and she said exactly what was written in the script, verbatim. lol  Madonna can't even remember the lyrics to her songs.  Lord only knows what her recollection of certain events will be.  I won't be surprised if this film never gets off the ground and she ends up doing what she should have done in the first place which is write her autobiography.  Diablo will probably come out and write a book about what a nightmare it was to work with Madonna in quarantine. lol  "She kept ripping the laptop away from me after every line I wrote. Then she made fun of my fashion sense, or lack thereof. Then..." :Madonna056:

Sadly, even if the film is made it'll probably get panned, and if lucky, ends up becoming a camp classic. Let's face it, Madonna is cursed when it comes to film. It won't be taken seriously. She should have written her autobiography. optioned it to a studio, and then signed on as consultant. She shouldn't be writing the script or directing.  She's going to be blamed for everything and everyone mentioned is going to come out of the woodwork and slam her.  Madonna has a very S&M quality to her personality.  It's like she purposely does things that will result in backlash.  Part of the problem with Madonna the director is that she insists on doing everything.  She's a control freak. 

11 hours ago, Glindathegood said:

Do you think Rocketman and Bohemian Rhapsody uses the actual dialogue? Do you remember the exact words you said 20 or 30 years ago? Even if you keep a diary, you don’t write down verbatim conversations. 

This is why it's better that she had started off writing it down on paper and releasing it as a book. Then she (and a studio) could gage the reaction from the public.  A real screenwriter could then come in and turn it into a great film with her book being the basis, or outline. 

5 hours ago, drivebitch said:

She trashed that script based on her life for a film a few years ago and said that what was written in the script was something she never said.  People pulled up the footage of the event and she said exactly what was written in the script, verbatim. lol  Madonna can't even remember the lyrics to her songs.  Lord only knows what her recollection of certain events will be.  I won't be surprised if this film never gets off the ground and she ends up doing what she should have done in the first place which is write her autobiography.  Diablo will probably come out and write a book about what a nightmare it was to work with Madonna in quarantine. lol  "She kept ripping the laptop away from me after every line I wrote. Then she made fun of my fashion sense, or lack thereof. Then..." :Madonna056:

Sadly, even if the film is made it'll probably get panned, and if lucky, ends up becoming a camp classic. Let's face it, Madonna is cursed when it comes to film. It won't be taken seriously. She should have written her autobiography. optioned it to a studio, and then signed on as consultant. She shouldn't be writing the script or directing.  She's going to be blamed for everything and everyone mentioned is going to come out of the woodwork and slam her.  Madonna has a very S&M quality to her personality.  It's like she purposely does things that will result in backlash.  Part of the problem with Madonna the director is that she insists on doing everything.  She's a control freak. 

Yes, everyone will slam her especially her so called fans. I don’t understand why some people follow someone that seem to have such a dislike for and such contempt for. 
A movie about her life is very different from a movie she acts in playing a fictional character. Because those flopped doesn’t mean a film about her life will because people find that interesting. 
I don’t see the difference if she writes a book if her memory is so bad. Isn’t the book going to be her version of things that she is in control of as well? 
The movie is just an autobiography using a different visual medium. 

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Imagine if it's Warning Signs @TonyMontana

Damn she knows how to drive us fans crazy ! Listening to unreleased old demos !!!! That said i don't think that very demo is "Warning Signs". Warning signs starts with echo then goes into a similar beat as Gambler. 

On 9/25/2020 at 7:40 AM, drivebitch said:

She trashed that script based on her life for a film a few years ago and said that what was written in the script was something she never said.  People pulled up the footage of the event and she said exactly what was written in the script, verbatim. 

People know I rarely justify M (at the moment I'm so angry for the perfume), but have you read the script? I posted it here years ago. It's ATROCIOUS. They took her words but totally decontextualized. Fake. Terrible.

Here is the link again:

Here is our thread discussing it:

1 hour ago, Askeroff said:

Wait... :wide-eyes:

anne winters

BLOW UP @madonna Instagram guys — I wana play her in her new biopic. I’ve been told I look like young Madonna forever, I act I sing I look like her.... cmon now ???

120262920_820039762136333_90866040964460

OH MY GOD ??? I am speechless !!! I am literally speechless ! Am i dreaming ? Ok now there is no way on earth anotjer actree plays Madonna but HER. We need to make sure Madonna an her team notice that girl, maybe i can start an online change.org or something like that. This is THE girl. Have you see that papa don't preach make up video ??? Those big expressive eyes, the massive eyebrows, the shape of the face i mean it's incredible.... There is absolutely no way they pick another girl.

4 hours ago, Enrico said:

Her determination to play Madonna in the biopic reminds me of the "Evita affair". M will be touched by this.

We need to check movements and voice, to avoid the same disappointment we got at the Breakfast Club doc.

Have a look i have created a thread about her, i have postefnd a video where she talks and honestly her voice to play 80's M is really ok. She also seems to have the moves. She is posting many videos as M now on instagram and yes, she loves the camera and the camera loves her. 

• Fighter unfeatured this topic