Madonna and Diablo finished the script!

artofdarkness

4 hours ago, MADAME (S)EX said:

Probably yes! It's 100% a working title. Bravo! Now I can see the "L" of originaL or "OfficiaL" 

The more that I look the more I see it!  

wait! It's OFFICIAL/ORIGINAL MADONNA STORIES  look at the first letter and the last they seems an S

Me too guys, the more i listen to it the more i hear a vocoded voice singing "unapologetic, unapologetiiiiiiiiic, we r superstaaaaaars"

Guest Nobody Knows Me
21 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

Me too. The Dreaming song is really good. It would be cool if she did an album with a new wave synth pop influence. 

Me too! Something in the vein of Blondie would be really cool. 

I cant stop singing 'Am I just dreaming?'...? The way she moves, shes perfection...and she looks so cool and laid back here...but when she releases music lately its always as though she tries too hard, and non of that cool, laid back vibe she so spontaniously displays here...

I work as a music producer and I never got to understand the magic in her voice...like, its so not perfect, but its so good...but if you ask me 'whats good about it?', Im loss for words, I just don't know...even on this demo it sounds great.

2 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Me too! Something in the vein of Blondie would be really cool. 

That would be something slightly different than what she has done, but still something she could credibly pull off. Everyone says do another Confessions but that doesn’t excite me. Why make the same album again? 

14 hours ago, novistarter said:

I cant stop singing 'Am I just dreaming?'...? The way she moves, shes perfection...and she looks so cool and laid back here...but when she releases music lately its always as though she tries too hard, and non of that cool, laid back vibe she so spontaniously displays here...

I totally agree. When she's laid back and move and dance freestyle she looks the best. Much better than an eye patch, a granny hairdo and one two step one two cha cha cha. 

Guest DeeperDeeper
On 9/29/2020 at 3:13 AM, Ekans said:

Exactly! Disco/retro music has been a trend lately, I wish very much she could follow that path for her next album.

I wish she revived the sound of the Madonna album with a modern take. 

• Fighter unfeatured this topic