artofdarkness

Madonna's writing a screenplay with Academy Award winner Diablo Cody

4 hours ago, Enrico said:

Her determination to play Madonna in the biopic reminds me of the "Evita affair". M will be touched by this.

We need to check movements and voice, to avoid the same disappointment we got at the Breakfast Club doc.

Have a look i have created a thread about her, i have postefnd a video where she talks and honestly her voice to play 80's M is really ok. She also seems to have the moves. She is posting many videos as M now on instagram and yes, she loves the camera and the camera loves her. 

1 hour ago, jorgeungo said:

ORIGINAL MADONNA PICTURE? (the last word seems too long to be ‘film’ or ‘movie’ and looks like it ends with E)

Probably yes! It's 100% a working title. Bravo! Now I can see the "L" of originaL or "OfficiaL" 

4 hours ago, MADAME (S)EX said:

Probably yes! It's 100% a working title. Bravo! Now I can see the "L" of originaL or "OfficiaL" 

The more that I look the more I see it!  

wait! It's OFFICIAL/ORIGINAL MADONNA STORIES  look at the first letter and the last they seems an S

Me too guys, the more i listen to it the more i hear a vocoded voice singing "unapologetic, unapologetiiiiiiiiic, we r superstaaaaaars"