Madonna and Diablo finished the script!

artofdarkness

7 hours ago, Glindathegood said:

I wonder if the screenplay is really her life story or about something else. I could be wrong but, I really don’t see her doing a movie about her life right now. 

She posted another group of pics in her stories today with a lot of early 80's notebooks which some are labeled "lyrics". I think it has something to do with her life. I wonder if she's doing something like Dolly Parton's Heart Strings on Netflix and centering some stories around her songs? 

The thing about film about people who have had a lengthly career is they have to cram so much in a 2 hour movie. 

I don't really care for the currently critically acclaimed rock bios. I don't feel they tell the whole story about the person involved. 

She saved all her journals. ❤ ...and I agree, no one can tell your story better than you can. Others do not know what you think, feel, experience...

3 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I remember reading an interview when Justin Timberlake said M would bring her journals into the studio to get ideas for song and lyrics.

No songwriting camps back then. No false writing credits. Pure creativity.

I find these pictures very exciting!!

Yes!!! Thank god we got that back with Madame X. Her solo tracks have a max of 2 other writers like the good ol days ????

Guest Nobody Knows Me
13 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

One notebook says : "April 1978, 19 years old"

If anyone still had doubts the movie was about her now i think it's clear...

I actually hadn’t noticed that. Thank you for pointing it out! 

Just now, Nobody Knows Me said:

I actually hadn’t noticed that. Thank you for pointing it out! 

Yeah there’s a couple that have her age on it too. Some say 22 and 23. I wonder if she is focusing solely on starting up or is just now starting to put everything together and will pull out diaries of later years as well. Maybe she thinks Truth or Dare and IGTTYAS already display her “older” years? 

I definitely wouldn't mind if the movie covered only the years 1978-1984. We don't want a "gossip biopic" about Sean's violence, about Tupac, about Malawi and adoptions, about Guy Ritchie. And you can't really make a movie about the creation of her records. But the building of her career on her own is the most interesting aspect of her life, how she made it, from dancer to singer. The New York scene in that years (Warhol, Haring, Basquiat, the end of the disco era) is epic. I wonder if she saw the "Madonna and the Breakfast Club" documentary.

I’m thinking this could be her start to stardom. But relying heavily on her childhood, her mother’s death, dance school, going to New York City, being held at knifepoint, Keith, Besquiat, her band, and the beginning of the first album. That storyline alone would take up at least the first half of the film maybe more lol.

11 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I’m thinking this could be her start to stardom. But relying heavily on her childhood, her mother’s death, dance school, going to New York City, being held at knifepoint, Keith, Besquiat, her band, and the beginning of the first album. That storyline alone would take up at least the first half of the film maybe more lol.

And the nude photos!

And the mysterious trip to Paris...

7 hours ago, Enrico said:

I definitely wouldn't mind if the movie covered only the years 1978-1984. We don't want a "gossip biopic" about Sean's violence, about Tupac, about Malawi and adoptions, about Guy Ritchie. And you can't really make a movie about the creation of her records. But the building of her career on her own is the most interesting aspect of her life, how she made it, from dancer to singer. The New York scene in that years (Warhol, Haring, Basquiat, the end of the disco era) is epic. I wonder if she saw the "Madonna and the Breakfast Club" documentary.

I don't really care about the gossip but I would love a docu of her talking about her life. I just want to hear her talk about the beginning, like moving to NY, going to paris to dance, releasing her first album, stuff through the 80's and 90's, her talking about anything controversial, her talking about motherhood, her killing untrue rumors and such.. just a full in depth story of her life.. maybe it would be more suited for a book but I just want to see her sit and talk about EVERYTHING.  

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 hours ago, Enrico said:

And the nude photos!

And the mysterious trip to Paris...

I would love to hear more about her time in Paris, so I really hope that’ll be discussed. 

• Fighter unfeatured this topic