M's birthday week

Redha DBL

21 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I’d say I’m going to celebrate by listening to her all week but I do that anyway. 

21 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

I'm going to celebrate her bday listenning her music all week, and also I will do a Madonna party with my friends on Sunday!! 
Let's stream her music & videos! 

I plan to listen to Madonna's music and watch her videos all week too. I don't know what I'd do without her in the good and bad times. To Madonna, Everyone, and many many more years with her!!

On 8/11/2020 at 12:20 AM, nito84bcn said:

I'm going to celebrate her bday listenning her music all week, and also I will do a Madonna party with my friends on Sunday!! 
Let's stream her music & videos! 

On 8/11/2020 at 12:31 AM, Nobody Knows Me said:

I’d say I’m going to celebrate by listening to her all week but I do that anyway. 

14 hours ago, Voguerista said:

I plan to listen to Madonna's music and watch her videos all week too. I don't know what I'd do without her in the good and bad times. To Madonna, Everyone, and many many more years with her!!

Yeah, me too. Happy Birthday week Madonna!

If true, it looks like Madonna is heading to Jamaica for her birthday?

Madonna set to fly to Jamaica for weekend-long 62nd birthday bash

Page Six has learned that Madonna has decided to hop on a plane to celebrate her birthday in a balmy tropical paradise, in spite of the pandemic — but it’s left some of her pals out in the cold.

Sources tell us that Madge is having a party for her 62nd birthday at the stunning Round Hill Hotel and Villas in Montego Bay, Jamaica, which is the island home of boldface names including Ralph Lauren and Paul McCartney. It has also hosted guests from Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to Grace Kelly.

But insiders tell us that some friends, including her BFF and longtime manager Guy Oseary, won’t be making the trip to “La Isla Bonita.”

“Guy’s skipping it because of COVID,” said a source.

The Material Girl’s birthday is Sunday, but we’re told it’ll be a weekend-long affair.

Madonna, of course, has been a controversial figure in the pandemic. After calling the virus “the great equalizer” in an infamous bathtub soliloquy back in March, she flew — as Page Six first reported — from London to New York at the height of the state’s lockdown to attend a birthday party for Steven Klein in the Hamptons. Folks quarantining at home were shocked to see the pop icon snuggling up to Klein at his Bridgehampton estate.

Meanwhile, she also tested positive for antibodies in April, and declared on Instagram she was going out “to breathe in the COVID-19 air.”

Oseary, meanwhile, has been much more cautious about his reveling.

As we reported in May, the power manager — who has hosted an Oscars party with Madonna for years — rivaled WME’s Richard Weitz for hottest Zoom party in Hollywood. Oseary’s bash attracted Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson, Leo DiCaprio, Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle and David Spade, among others.

Reps did not respond to a request for comment.