M's Questionnaire

gonna dress u up

Hi everyone, this is my first thread ever here :), as the tittle says, is a questionnaire that i hope all of you response haha. I know Voguerista already did one, so sorry if i'm repeating topic.

ok I'll start!:

Sex: M

1. When did you become a madonna fan? This year

2. Do you have all her albums in CD or Vinyl?, if you don't, ¿Which Ones? I only have "Madonna", "Like a Virgin" and "Who's That Girl" in vinyl :suffer:

3. Do you listen M's music everyday of the weekend? ¿just the half of the week?, ¿hardly ever? I always listen at least 1 song of madonna everyday

4. Which decade of her carrer do you consider the most interesting or the one you like the most? I like 80s music, so i love everything she did during the 80s!

5. Name your favourite album: Like a Prayer

6. Name your favourite tour: Who's That Girl Tour

7. Favourite ballad: Live To Tell

8. Favourite album cover: Ray Of Light

9. order from more to less used the device through which you listen to her music:

Cellphone

Vinyl

Computer

CD

10. Do you think Madonna will make a new tour?, when? I know she will do another tour, i hope it will be in 2022 or 2023 :)

11. Apart from Madonna, are you a fan of any other artist / band? Yes!, i'm a huge fan of Michael Jackson and The Beatles, although I also like a lot bands/artists like The Smiths, Morrisey,  Kate Bush and Prince

12. How do you want Madonna's next album to be? I really want something like Ray Of Light or COADF, maybe a combination or both if it's possible?:thinker:

And that's all!, i hope you enjoy it :)

Guest Nobody Knows Me

Sex: Male

1. When did you become a madonna fan? 2009 - around when Celebration was released. 

2. Do you have all her albums in CD or Vinyl?, if you don't, which Ones? I own all of her fourteen albums on CD and I own “Like a Virgin”, “True Blue”, “Like a Prayer”, “I’m Breathless”, “Something to Remember” and “Madame X” on vinyl. 

3. Do you listen M's music everyday of the weekend? I listen consistently everyday lol. 

4. Which decade of her career do you consider the most interesting or the one you like the most? 90s was her artistic peak for me. 

5. Name your favourite album: Ray of Light

6. Name your favourite tour: Confessions Tour

7. Favourite ballad: Frozen

8. Favourite album cover: Ray Of Light

9. Order from more to less used the device through which you listen to her music:

Cellphone

Computer

Vinyl

CD

10. Do you think Madonna will make a new tour?, when? I imagine there will be another tour, perhaps in 2022 for her fortieth anniversary or 2023.  

11. Apart from Madonna, are you a fan of any other artist / band? Kylie Minogue, Britney Spears, Mariah Carey are some other big favourites of mine.

12. How do you want Madonna's next album to be? Perhaps something more optimistic, consistent and music that fans will definitely like. I’d also love to hear her natural voice a lot more. 

1. When did you become a madonna fan? Last year, when Madame X was leaked

2. Do you have all her albums in CD or Vinyl? If you don't, which ones? I almost own all of her studio albums in CD. Sadly i don't have any vinyl of her. 

3. Do you listen M's music everyday of the weekend? Obivously. Duh.

4. Which decade of her carrer do you consider the most interesting or the one you like the most? The 90s/mid-2000.

5. Name your favourite album: Ray of Light

6. Name your favourite tour: The Confessions Tour

7. Favourite ballad: Time Stood Still

8. Favourite album cover: Rebel Heart

9. Order from more to less used the device through which you listen to her music:

Computer

CD

Phone

Vinyl

10. Do you think Madonna will make a new tour? When? If i would guess maybe 2022/2023.

11. Apart from Madonna, are you a fan of any other artist / band? Of course. I stan Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Marina, Mariah Carey, Lana del Rey, etc.

12. How do you want Madonna's next album to be? COADF 2.0 :Madonna002:

1. When did you become a madonna fan? 1986

2. Do you have all her albums in CD or Vinyl?, if you don't, ¿Which Ones? I have all her albums up until Confessions on various formats. Her output after Confessions hasn't been worth buying so I don't own any of that.

3. Do you listen M's music everyday of the weekend? ¿just the half of the week?, ¿hardly ever? I listen to her only occasionally when the mood grabs me.

4. Which decade of her career do you consider the most interesting or the one you like the most? Her music was better in the 80s, but she was more exciting in the 90s. 

5. Name your favourite album: Erotica

6. Name your favourite tour: Blond Ambition Tour

7. Favourite ballad: Oh Father

8. Favourite album cover: True Blue

9. Order from more to less used the device through which you listen to her music: iPhone, Vinyl, CD

10. Do you think Madonna will make a new tour?, when? I am sure she will tour again, but if she does, she needs to make many changes after the disaster that was her last tour. Such as her constant lateness, extortionate prices, bad attitude on stage and toward fans, and lacklustre setlists. As for when... who knows. She is still in recovery, and older bones take longer to heal.

11. Apart from Madonna, are you a fan of any other artist / band? Many, yes. In fact, I no longer consider Madonna to be my favourite artist. My favourite is Bjork, and I also listen to Prince, Tori Amos, Pet Shop Boys, MJ, and Massive Attack.... as well as many many others.

12. How do you want Madonna's next album to be? We need more maturity in her music, and no more pretentious patchwork efforts that barely appeal to younger audiences... it simply doesn't work. An album of great songwriting, consistency in its themes, real voices, real instruments, competent production, and no collaborations.... that would be the dream. 

First of all, welcome!

Sex: Male

1. When did you become a madonna fan? 1986-1987, first songs I heard were Into the groove and Papa don't preach, I didn't know who the singer was, but I loved them!

2. Do you have all her albums in CD or Vinyl? Yes, and all of the singles too, I have stopped counting, but I think I have about 500 Madonna records

3. Do you listen M's music everyday of the weekend? Yes, everyday

4. Which decade of her career do you consider the most interesting or the one you like the most? 1989-1990

5. Name your favourite album: Like a prayer, followed by American Life

6. Name your favourite tour: BAT

7. Favourite ballad: Drowned World

8. Favourite album cover: True Blue

9. Order from more to less used the device through which you listen to her music:

USB in my car - Tablet - Cellphone - CD - Vinyl (almost never)

10. Do you think Madonna will make a new tour?, when? #soon

11. Apart from Madonna, are you a fan of any other artist / band? 

The trinity for me is Madonna, Cher, Cyndi Lauper + musical theatre + 80s music

From more recent years I like Justin Timberlake, Pink

12. How do you want Madonna's next album to be? Adult, not trying to win young audiences, with mature lyrics written by her

1. When did you become a madonna fan? 2001 ? Exactly with her GHV2. ?

2. Do you have all her albums in CD or Vinyl? YESSS ALL.

3. Do you listen to M's music everyday of the weekend? I used to but not anymore ?

4. Which decade of her carrer do you consider the most interesting or the one you like the most? The most interesting I think 00’s she broke the records, my favorite 90’s.

5. Name your favourite album: it’s hard to pick... but my least favorite is her first 4 albums but I do like some of the songs from these albums. ❤️

6. Name your favourite tour: Confessions Tour / MDNA Tour.

7. Favourite ballad: Live To Tell.

8. Favourite album cover: very hard to choose... but least favorite MX standard edition.

9. Order from more to less used the device through which you listen to her music: my phone with YouTube / iPod.

10. Do you think Madonna will make a new tour? When? Yes definitely but not anytime soon... ?☠️

11. Apart from Madonna, are you a fan of any other artist / band? Yes Kylie Minogue, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, MJ, Goldfrapp, Britney Spears... ALOT.

12. How do you want Madonna's next album to be? I want her to do something original away from trends... something totally new & interesting. ❤️

Such an awesome questionnaire. Thank you @gonna dress u up!! :hug:Ok, here goes....

ok I'll start!:

Sex: F

1. When did you become a madonna fan? 1886

2. Do you have all her albums in CD or Vinyl? Just CD and Cassette

3. Do you listen M's music everyday of the weekend? ¿just the half of the week?, ¿hardly ever? Almost every day or weekly. But, I take long breaks too.

4. Which decade of her carrer do you consider the most interesting or the one you like the most? Confessions!

5. Name your favourite album: Confessions

6. Name your favourite tour: They are all so good in different ways, but, I'll say Confessions.

7. Favourite ballad: Masterpiece

8. Favourite album cover: Ray Of Light

9. order from more to less used the device through which you listen to her music:

Cellphone

Computer

CD

10. Do you think Madonna will make a new tour?, when? 2022 0r 2023

11. Apart from Madonna, are you a fan of any other artist / band? Yes! Enrique Iglesias, Prince, Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, and so many others

12. How do you want Madonna's next album to be?  DITTO to this>>> I really want something like Ray Of Light or COADF, maybe a combination or both if it's possible?

1. When did you become a madonna fan? 1997

2. Do you have all her albums in CD or Vinyl?, if you don't, ¿Which Ones? Every album on CD, every album on LP, about 60 CD singles and just ten 12" singles :)

3. Do you listen M's music everyday of the weekend? ¿just the half of the week?, ¿hardly ever? I listen to Madonna every single day, at least a playlist or an album or a live recording or a demo collection or whatever.

4. Which decade of her carrer do you consider the most interesting or the one you like the most? If we're going by decades, i think the 90s were out of this world for her career.

5. Name your favourite album: Ray Of Light

6. Name your favourite tour: MDNA Tour

7. Favourite ballad: Live To Tell

8. Favourite album cover: True Blue

Computer/iPad
Vinyl
CD

10. Do you think Madonna will make a new tour?, when? I hope so!!! I couldn't catch the MX Tour because she announced everything during my last day of a 22-day vacation, so of course, I had zero money to see her :)

11. Apart from Madonna, are you a fan of any other artist / band? Björk, Massive Attack, Marilyn Manson and I guess RuPaul lol (music/franchise)

12. How do you want Madonna's next album to be? POP/DANCE

1. When did you become a madonna fan? '83-84

2. Do you have all her albums in CD or Vinyl?, if you don't, ¿Which Ones? Yes, I have them all!

3. Do you listen M's music everyday of the weekend? ¿just the half of the week?, ¿hardly ever? I manage to hear Madonna nearly every day, but I don't always listen to her purposefully.

4. Which decade of her carrer do you consider the most interesting or the one you like the most? 80's stand out, but I've enjoyed all the decades.

5. Name your favourite album: Madonna and True Blue (a tie)

6. Name your favourite tour: Blond Ambition and Confessions (a tie for me)

7. Favourite ballad: Live To Tell

8. Favourite album cover: True Blue

Computer

Phone

Vinyl/CD tie

10. Do you think Madonna will make a new tour?, when? Yes. Probably by 2022!

11. Apart from Madonna, are you a fan of any other artist / band? Yes, I love all sorts of music. But no one do I follow as closely as Madonna.

12. How do you want Madonna's next album to be? I'm not picky. Whatever she wants it to be! 

1. When did you become a madonna fan? 2005

2. Do you have all her albums in CD or Vinyl? I have all of her albums in CD format. I wish to buy all of them in vinyl too someday!

3. Do you listen M's music everyday of the weekend? I think I listen at least one song every day. Some days more than one, some days an album or two. 

4. Which decade of her carrer do you consider the most interesting or the one you like the most? I love 90's Madonna with all my heart.

5. Name your favourite album: Erotica!

6. Name your favourite tour: Hard one. Blond Ambition and Confessions Tour maybe.

8. Favourite album cover: True Blue! Iconic

9. order from more to less used the device through which you listen to her music: Currently: computer, phone, cd.

10. Do you think Madonna will make a new tour? Yes, maybe in 4 or 5 years. She has to fully recover and also release a new album.

11. Apart from Madonna, are you a fan of any other artist / band? I'm not a fan of any other artist in the same level as Madonna, but of course I love a lot of other singers and bands like Björk, Juana Molina, Lana del Rey, Florence + the Machine, Lykke Li, Kylie Minogue, Grace Jones, Sky Ferreira, Pink Floyd... and a lot lot more.

12. How do you want Madonna's next album to be? I would love a fully disco inspired album with long tracks and a modern sound. Bring back Stuart Price and Mirwais once again and let the magic happen!

12 hours ago, lucasciccone said:

1. When did you become a madonna fan? 2005

2. Do you have all her albums in CD or Vinyl? I have all of her albums in CD format. I wish to buy all of them in vinyl too someday!

3. Do you listen M's music everyday of the weekend? I think I listen at least one song every day. Some days more than one, some days an album or two. 

4. Which decade of her carrer do you consider the most interesting or the one you like the most? I love 90's Madonna with all my heart.

5. Name your favourite album: Erotica!

6. Name your favourite tour: Hard one. Blond Ambition and Confessions Tour maybe.

8. Favourite album cover: True Blue! Iconic

9. order from more to less used the device through which you listen to her music: Currently: computer, phone, cd.

10. Do you think Madonna will make a new tour? Yes, maybe in 4 or 5 years. She has to fully recover and also release a new album.

11. Apart from Madonna, are you a fan of any other artist / band? I'm not a fan of any other artist in the same level as Madonna, but of course I love a lot of other singers and bands like Björk, Juana Molina, Lana del Rey, Florence + the Machine, Lykke Li, Kylie Minogue, Grace Jones, Sky Ferreira, Pink Floyd... and a lot lot more.

12. How do you want Madonna's next album to be? I would love a fully disco inspired album with long tracks and a modern sound. Bring back Stuart Price and Mirwais once again and let the magic happen!

Gracias!, que bueno encontrar alguien mas de Argentina por aqui

1. When did you become a madonna fan? Ray of Light, 1998

2. Do you have all her albums in CD or Vinyl?, if you don't, ¿Which Ones? All of them, both on CD & Vinyl, at least one edition of both formats per album.

3. Do you listen M's music everyday of the weekend? ¿just the half of the week?, ¿hardly ever? It depends really. Sometimes I do it everyday with workout routine playlist, sometimes not. 

4. Which decade of her carrer do you consider the most interesting or the one you like the most? 90s/00s. The 90s had two of her best albums, Erotica and ROL, an award-winning movie with a soundtrack and aesthetic that is a huge change of style for her, and some of her best looks, sounds and most positively drastic changes, not to mention SEX book.

The 00s has Music, American Life and COADF, three completely different world that are equally outstanding, each in their own right, it also has some of her best tours, music videos and aesthetics and the X-Staruc Process book.

5. Name your favourite album: American Life (closely next to COADF and ROL)

6. Name your favourite tour: MDNA Tour

7. Favourite ballad: The Power of Goodbye, Falling Free, Oh Father, To Have and Not to Hold and Wash All Over Me

8. Favourite album cover: Rebel Heart Deluxe Edition (with honorable mention to MDNA standard edition, Madame X deluxe/blond and Ray of Light)

iPhone

iMac

Apple TV

CD

(I keep my vinyls sealed)

10. Do you think Madonna will make a new tour?, when? I hope she gets well soon and comes back with a global stadium tour in the next 2-3 years. 

11. Apart from Madonna, are you a fan of any other artist / band? Daft Punk, Enigma, Kitaro, Björk, Vangellis, Tove Lo, Kylie, Imagine Dragons, Lana Del Rey, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga...etc

I listen to almost anything that happens to appeal to my ears. Recently I’ve been much more into instrumental and experimental music, new age and electro/dreamy music, ambient music and Artpop, and I listen to movie and video game soundtracks a lot more than chart music. Madonna is the only one that I follow her career closely and get her merchandise..etc. 

12. How do you want Madonna's next album to be? I want it to be a concept/visual album with the music being either a collaboration with Daft Punk, a retro futuristic sound and aesthetic, or something completely experimental and weird or a full-on original ballads album with a evening dresses and a super classy style. 

1. When did you become a Madonna fan? 2008

2. Do you have all her albums in CD or Vinyl? At some point I had them all on CD. Now a few are lost.

3. Do you listen M's music everyday of the weekend? A few times during the week

4. Which decade of her career do you consider the most interesting? The 90s, for sure

5. Name your favourite album? Ray of light

6. Name your favourite tour? Confessions Tour

7. Favourite ballad? Promise to try

8. Favourite album cover? Rebel heart

9. Most used device through which you listen to her music? Spotify

10. Do you think Madonna will make a new tour? For sure, next time she has an album to promote

11. Apart from Madonna, are you a fan of any other artist / band? Scissors Sisters, Alanis Morrisette, Queen, Moby, Red Hot Chillie Peppers, Blondie, Fleetwood Mac, etc.

12. How do you want Madonna's next album to be? A dance disco, but different from COADF

1. When did you become a madonna fan? 1989

2. Do you have all her albums in CD or Vinyl?, if you don't, ¿Which Ones?  All of them! 

3. Do you listen M's music everyday of the weekend?  Everyday! 

4. Which decade of her carrer do you consider the most interesting or the one you like the most?  Late 90’s to early 00’s , Ray of Light, Music, American Life

6. Name your favourite tour:  Drowned World Tour 

7. Favourite ballad: Live To Tell

Cellphone

CD

Vinyl

Computer 

10. Do you think Madonna will make a new tour?, when?  Yes, 2023!!

11. Apart from Madonna, are you a fan of any other artist / band?  Bjork, Tori Amos, PJ Harvey, Garbage, Ladytron

12. How do you want Madonna's next album to be?  60’s psychedelic pop, trip hop and indie pop

1. When did you become a madonna fan? 1994

2. Do you have all her albums in CD or Vinyl? I have all her studio albums on vinyl - I don’t own any CDs anymore.

3. Do you listen M's music everyday of the weekend? ¿just the half of the week?, ¿hardly ever? Sometimes I don’t listen to her for a couple of weeks and then suddenly I listen to constantly for a whole week. 

4. Which decade of her carrer do you consider the most interesting or the one you like the most? The 90s without a doubt. For me she didn’t do anything wrong from 1989 to 2001. Those 12 years were her truly immaculate years for me.

5. Name your favourite album: Music

6. Name your favourite tour: The Blond Ambition Tour

7. Favourite ballad: I’ll Remember

Cellphone

Vinyl

Computer

10. Do you think Madonna will make a new tour?, when? Yes I think she will. My guess is in 2023.

I love many other artists. As a pre-teen I loved Michael Jackson more than anything in the world. I still love him today but I’m also very much into Janet, Whitney, Britney, Björk, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Ariana, Mariah, Justin Timberlake, Radiohead, Beck, Sufjan Stevens, Daft Punk, PJ Harvey, Billie Eilish and many more. But Madonna will always be my number one. 

12. How do you want Madonna's next album to be? I want it to be short and tight. Max. 12 songs, preferrably only 10 and with a tight and clear concept when it comes to visuals and musical style. Kind of the opposite to Rebel Heart and Madame X even though I love them both despite of their flaws and chaotic structure. It would just fit her to do something short and sweet now.

Edited by Copenhagen Ciccone (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

1. When did you become a madonna fan? 2019 

2. Do you have all her albums in CD or Vinyl?, if you don't, ¿Which Ones? None?

3. Do you listen M's music everyday of the weekend? ¿just the half of the week?, ¿hardly ever? Almost every day 

4. Which decade of her carrer do you consider the most interesting or the one you like the most? Late 90s and early 2000s 

5. Name your favourite album: Ray Of Light

6. Name your favourite tour: Drowned World Tour 

7. Favourite ballad: Frozen

8. Favourite album cover: Madame X

Cellphone

Computer

10. Do you think Madonna will make a new tour?, when? 2023

11. Apart from Madonna, are you a fan of any other artist / band? Besides Madonna, I'm also a big fan of Shakira, and other artists that I also like are: ABBA, Britney Spears, Taylor Swift and a bit of Michael Jackson. And I want to hear something from the Beach Boys ?

12. How do you want Madonna's next album to be? Let him continue with the experimental line of Madame X, only this time I would like him to explore Nordic Folk, and that he is not collaborating with low-class artists like Maluma, please.

• 3 weeks later...

Sex: Female

1. When did you become a madonna fan? 2008 

2. Do you have all her albums in CD or Vinyl?, if you don't, Which ones? I have all her albums on CD except for the "You Can Dance" compilation and the "Madame X" album (it just seems really bad!) I don't own anything on Vinyl.

3. Do you listen M's music everyday of the weekend? ¿just the half of the week?, ¿hardly ever? I would say almost everyday. I especially listen to her music and watch her tours on the weekends.

4. Which decade of her carrer do you consider the most interesting or the one you like the most? I'd say the early 90s. She's a very gifted songwriter and it really presented itself in that time.

5. Name your favourite album: Erotica :Madonna015:

6. Name your favourite tour: The Girlie Show :clapp:

7. Favourite ballad: Love Tried to Welcome Me :broken:

8. Favourite album cover: Like a Prayer

9. order from more to less used the device through which you listen to her music: CD

10. Do you think Madonna will make a new tour?, when? I think she probably will create a new tour - but I hope she's smart enough to wait to do it if/when the Covid-19 pandemic is eliminated.

11. Apart from Madonna, are you a fan of any other artist / band? I also like Michael Jackson, Sheryl Crow, The Beatles, The Stones, Elton John, Bob Dylan, Billy Joel, Ella Fitzgerald, The Beach Boys, and Ray Charles.

12. How do you want Madonna's next album to be? I want her to stop collaborating with young punks! And stop with the auto-tune! I just want her to write and perform songs that she believes in, not just a bunch of junk like Hard Candy and Madame X.

:04:

1. When did you become a madonna fan?  2008-I was 4 years old! (R.I.P. Dad-thx for getting me into her!)

2. Do you have all her albums in CD or Vinyl?, if you don't, ¿Which Ones? My late Dad-a Madonna stan has almost everything she owns. I also stream all of her music. Lucky me!

3. Do you listen M's music everyday of the weekend? ¿just the half of the week?, ¿hardly ever? ALMOST everyday. I occasionally take a break (yeah that doesn't last long lol) from her music sometimes 

4. Which decade of her carrer do you consider the most interesting or the one you like the most? Here's my take on it: In the 1980s, Madonna was a pop star. But in the 90s, she became an artist. That being said, BOTH!

5. Name your favourite album: Its a tie between Like a Prayer and Bedtime Stories 

6. Name your favourite tour: The Girlie Show!

7. Favourite ballad: All of Something to Remember! 

8. Favourite album cover: Confessions

Cellphone and CD

10. Do you think Madonna will make a new tour?, when? madonna should do a tour when she feels healthy. I hope we can see one in 2021 or 2022

11. Apart from Madonna, are you a fan of any other artist / band? Yes!

Cher, Mariah, Cyndi, MJ, ONJ, Dolly Parton, Diana Ross, and Janet Jackson are equal!!!!

12. How do you want Madonna's next album to be? I want a Madonna album that comes from HER. No fake characters(MX), rappers, or trend chasing music. I want something creative! 

Sex: M

1. When did you become a madonna fan? 1986ish?!?

2. Do you have all her albums in CD or Vinyl?, if you don't, ¿Which Ones? I have every album on CD and about half on vinyl. 

3. Do you listen M's music everyday of the weekend? ¿just the half of the week?, ¿hardly ever? I listen to her all of the time when I am alone. 

4. Which decade of her carrer do you consider the most interesting or the one you like the most? I’m most fascinated by the first decade of her career as she was skyrocketing to the top (Everybody to Like a Prayer). My favorite, however, was the following decade (Justify My Love to Music). 

5. Name your favourite album: Ray Of Light

6. Name your favourite tour: Rebel Heart

7. Favourite ballad: I Deserve It

8. Favourite album cover: Ray of Light

1. iPhone/iPad connected to home sound system
  2. iPhone connected to car
  3. iphone/iPad connected to headphones

10. Do you think Madonna will make a new tour?, when? 2023

11. Apart from Madonna, are you a fan of any other artist / band? She’s definitely my #1... but Michael Jackson, George Michael, Deee-Lite, Erykah Badu,Kelly Clarkson, Jason Mraz, Amos Lee, Empire of the Sun, Dua Lipa, Adele, Pink, Britney......

12. How do you want Madonna's next album to be? Whatever she wants to give us. 

1. When did you become a madonna fan? 1989

2. Do you have all her albums in CD or Vinyl? Yes, all physical LP CD's and most LP Vinyl. Missing some Singles in 12" and 7". No big deal lol

3. Do you listen M's music everyday of the weekend? I usually have one or two in a playlist. Some days get more Madge then others.

4. Which decade of her carrer do you consider the most interesting or the one you like the most? I adore 1989 - 2004 era's. Miss these times so much!

6. Name your favourite tour: Confessions

7. Favourite ballad: Take A Bow

8. Favourite album cover: Ray of Light

Cellphone - Bluetooth to Car

Vinyl

Computer

CD

10. Do you think Madonna will make a new tour?, when? 2023 more realistically.

11. Apart from Madonna, are you a fan of any other artist / band? Yes! Kylie, Tove Lo, Britney, Robyn, Tori Amos, Janet Jackson, Jody Watley, Florence and The Machine, The Knife, Fever Ray, Gaga, etc I love all music really :)

12. How do you want Madonna's next album to be? Something along the lines of; Nothing Really Matters / Love Profusion / Paradise (Not For Me) / Nobody's Perfect / The Power of Good-bye / Skin. (THAT WOULD BE PERFECT)

1. When did you become a madonna fan? 1985

2. Do you have all her albums in CD or Vinyl? Yes 

3. Do you listen M's music everyday of the weekend? Yes

4. Which decade of her carrer do you consider the most interesting or the one you like the most? 80's the most interesting amazing story of her rise to fame turning up in New York with no money and what she made of herself from that. The 90's I like the most though - her best music and videos

5. Name your favourite album: Tie between Confessions and Ray of Light

6. Name your favourite tour: Tie between Blond Ambition and Confessions for different reasons

7. Favourite ballad: Rain  - but I love most of them 

8. Favourite album cover: True Blue

Computer 

Car

10. Do you think Madonna will make a new tour?, when? Yes 23/24

11. Apart from Madonna, are you a fan of any other artist / band? Loads of electronic artists 

12. How do you want Madonna's next album to be? Ideally Confessions part 2 but anything with quality song writing and credible (not trashy EDM) electronic dance sound would be great. No rappers or featured artists - she's better off without them! Her voice sounds so good over dance/house music so hoping for that

1. When did you become a madonna fan?

2. Do you have all her albums in CD or Vinyl

Yes

3. Do you listen M's music everyday of the weekend? ¿just the half of the week?, ¿hardly ever?

A few days a week

4. Which decade of her carrer do you consider the most interesting or the one you like the most? 1985-2007

5. Name your favourite album: Like a Prayer/American Life/Confessions on a Dancefloor

6. Name your favourite tour: The Girlie Show

7. Favourite ballad: You‘ll See

Cellphone

CD

Vinyl

10. Do you think Madonna will make a new tour?, when?

Kate Bush, Joni Mitchell, Rival Sons, Arctic Monkeys, Zoot Woman, Basement Jaxx, Kylie Minogue, Katy Perry, Sufjan Stevens, Lizz Wright, Lauryn Hill, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson etc.

12. How do you want Madonna's next album to be? A smart mix of singer/songwriter deepness, acoustic instruments with a small injection of electronica, no vocoder, real background vocalists, no trap, no features or duets.