New Photos Of Rocco Ritchie

Voguerista

1 hour ago, stevemic said:

Sorry, but I don't really care about Rocco Ritchie, so I am going to counteract that with one of my recent favourite photos of Madonna.  She is the most beautiful person in the world but especially so in this photo.

Does anyone know where and when this ''shoot'' is from? I'm guessing around 2010.

20200813_143038.jpg

2008 Elle Magazine sessions ?

1 hour ago, stevemic said:

Sorry, but I don't really care about Rocco Ritchie, so I am going to counteract that with one of my recent favourite photos of Madonna.  She is the most beautiful person in the world but especially so in this photo.

Does anyone know where and when this ''shoot'' is from? I'm guessing around 2010.

20200813_143038.jpg

So gorgeous! Thanks for posting. 

Rocco.. :Madonna039:

I shouldn't comment on celeb kids, especially on the children of our queen, but I feel like he has zero connection towards Madonna? If the tabloid rumors are true about all the nasty things he's said about her.. it just irks me so much. I feel like he has a nasty attitude and seems to be very ungrateful.

If my mother was Madonna and my father was some no name film director.. I'd choose to be with Madonna. I don't see why he prefers his father over her. 

I'd kill to be Rocco.. I'd love to have Madonna as my mother.. I know for sure I wouldn't choose Guy over her. Madonna seems like such an awesome mom. I mean, look at the rest of her children and how happy they are. 

I guess I just think Rocco is a brat.

No offense to my own mom shes a rockstar in her own lol

7 minutes ago, R3B3LH3ART said:

Rocco.. :Madonna039:

I shouldn't comment on celeb kids, especially on the children of our queen, but I feel like he has zero connection towards Madonna? If the tabloid rumors are true about all the nasty things he's said about her.. it just irks me so much. I feel like he has a nasty attitude and seems to be very ungrateful.

If my mother was Madonna and my father was some no name film director.. I'd choose to be with Madonna. I don't see why he prefers his father over her. 

I'd kill to be Rocco.. I'd love to have Madonna as my mother.. I know for sure I wouldn't choose Guy over her. Madonna seems like such an awesome mom. I mean, look at the rest of her children and how happy they are. 

I guess I just think Rocco is a brat.

No offense to my own mom shes a rockstar in her own lol

I couldn't agree more with you. The thing with celebrity children is they are born into money and privilege and they use their family connection to "open doors for them" and often think they have inherited the parent's talent. This is hardly ever the case.