Only 1 show in Chicago?

So this probably isnt a big deal to most but for me I'm just curious to know why theres only 1 show scheduled for Chicago...

post 2000' Drowned World had 2 shows in Chicago, Re-Invention had a whopping 4 shows and so did Confessions (although i do recall there being quite a few empty sections on the 300 level of the united center for the last night of Confessions in Chicago, contrary to the previos 3 nights in which all sections were full).

Sticky & Sweet only had 2 and the same for MDNA and now Rebel Heart only has 1 :(

any input?

I expected more dates in NYC, too, considering for MDNA she sold out 2 nights at Yankee Stadium and then came back and sold out 2 more nights at Madison Square Garden. Personally? I think she is charging too much of a high price for a majority of the seats this time around. The average ticket price is the same as MDNA but a lot more of the arena (at least MSG) is filled with more of the expensive $400 seats that aren't even on the floor. Plus, the floor seats have more of the higher $400+ seats. I think she got a little greedy this time around and people don't want to pay that much money for seats that aren't worth that value. Just my opinion... but, don't worry, I still love the Queen Posted Image 

She, she, she, she, her, etc. Can't people wake up already and understand she's under a contract with the most powerful live concerts enterprise on the planet? I don't think Madonna woke up one day and said 'Ok from now on I'm gonna overcharge my fans cause I'm worth it' just because she's greedy bitch. Live Nation are the ones to blame, and obviously they bought Madonna for a period of 10 years.

After the MDNA Tour was announced and receiving complaints that her live shows are too expensive, Madonna told Newsweek: "Start saving your pennies now. People spend $300 on crazy things all the time, things like handbags. So work all year, scrape the money together and come to my show. I'm worth it." sorry but i think she needs to tone it down a bit

Hey Madgefan -- LiveNation did not OBVIOUSLY buy Madonna. You don't think Madonna has ANY say in how much she charges for her tickets? She does. She's an enterprising business woman who has controlled her own career from day one and if you think the price of her tickets is any different, you need to wake up. To put it in perspective, U2, another act that are touring superstars, are not only on tour under LiveNation right now and are managed by Guy Oseary, but they have GA seats on the floor for their concerts starting at $45. So, if an act that was "bought" by LiveNation wants to control their ticket prices, they can. Madonna is no different. 

I don't necessarily think she's overcharging for $400 floor seats. I've paid that multiple times and she's worth it. But, now paying $400+ for seats that went for $250 in the upper bowl on the MDNA tour or $175 for sitting practically behind the stage for The Rebel Heart Tour? Not worth it. 

• 4 weeks later...