"Levitating" Chart Positions All Over The World?

baymad4her

1 hour ago, baymad4her said:

I don't think it does count towards the chart. I hope you're streaming it ?

I think it does. They're listed as a partner on the official charts website so I assume that means they supply their sales and streaming data. I hope so anyway, that's where I buy my music too ?

https://www.officialcharts.com/who-we-are/our-partners/

10 hours ago, Stephen George said:

I think it does. They're listed as a partner on the official charts website so I assume that means they supply their sales and streaming data. I hope so anyway, that's where I buy my music too ?

https://www.officialcharts.com/who-we-are/our-partners/

Let's hope so. I'm going to buy it from Amazon on Wednesday.

I think a lot of Dua fans, who are the main market here, are streamers and not downloaders and they will probably be waiting for the entire album to drop if they do make a purchase.

Madonna fans is old and don't know what a Dua Lipa is. Sounds like a two system fat burning surgical procedure to any one over 40. 

54 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Madonna fans is old and don't know what a Dua Lipa is. Sounds like a two system fat burning surgical procedure to any one over 40. 

Come on, I'm 48 years old and I know who is Dua Lipa years ago. If you listen modern music in any channel, you know perfectly who is her. 

5 hours ago, baymad4her said:

So is the remix classed as a different version to the original and charts separately?

In the US? Yes. They changed their chart rules from when artists would re-release their singles with a remix featuring new lyrics/guest appearances. This was due to JLO putting out I’m Real remix with JaRule back in 2001. They’re now counted as a separate entry.