Madonna's Sexual Identity

Guest DeeperDeeper

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I think Spain is different to Australia in regards to womens sexuality. Down under here guys are happy when a woman is up for it and procreation and being a good wife isn't even thought about. It's more about how the couple connect with each other. 

Spain is a different world, thanks to their religious roots.

I left Spain about 24 years ago and I'd been divided between US and UK. My home is London.

And London is a bad example to compare to anything because it's like a different entity itself.

Guest DeeperDeeper
10 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

Spain is a different world, thanks to their religious roots.

I left Spain about 24 years ago and I'd been divided between US and UK. My home is London.

And London is a bad example to compare to anything because it's like a different entity itself.

I've heard about London, being planet London. 

Again English culture is steeped in colonisation and many Brits still consider Britain still to be the master of the empire. Here in Australia, most UK migrants and tourists perceive Australia to be a colonial outpost and treat Australians (both Australian born and non-Anglo migrants) like we're still convicts and natives! 

Edited by DeeperDeeper (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I've heard about London, being planet London. 

Again English culture is steeped in colonisation and many Brits still consider Britain still to be the master of the empire. Here in Australia, most UK migrants and tourists perceive Australia to be a colonial outpost and treat Australians (both Australian born and non-Anglo migrants) like we're still convicts and natives! 

Yes I agree in all of it.

11 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

These are some gross, disgusting generalizations.

Every group has their fair share of assholes, but to paint the whole lot that way...not cool. I'm sure if someone did the same with bisexual men y'all wouldn't like it so much...

In fact, that first remark is the exact kind that straight people have made of us for centuries - "society's evil predators". I mean, really? Do you know much work we've had to do to dispel that mentality, all the while trying to find our own sexual liberation?

Yeah, some gay folks are dismissive and discriminatory. As are bisexuals, lesbians, and straight folk. And no doubt gay men have also projected society's misogyny on to women, particularly their female icons like Madonna. But there's been as many, if not probably more, of us who have gone to bat for women long before it was ever cool. The difference is we don't hold the societal power straight people, particularly straight men, have when it comes to the power of sexism/misogyny. Truly, you want to talk about the "worst", look at the power and history of straight men...

UGH...

And 'who' brings up all these Straight Men ?
Straight Women.
U get 'lovely' in all types of Person.
Even straight guys.

On 8/18/2020 at 8:18 AM, me1981 said:

Just wanted to add. The feeling I got was Madonna was more than okay for people to think she is gay or bisexual, but if she really were, she would be open about. I think she would have happily had a relationship with a woman by now if she were interested in women.

I accidentally left out the last quote which is ambiguous. She states "I won't say I have never slept with a woman but.....I love men" So maybe she has, though I remember her flat out denying she had ever been initmate with a woman.

there are rumors she had experiences since her studying days.