Happy 20th anniversary Music (single)

Ayham

8 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

One of my most favorite Madonna songs. It’s at the top of my dance music to this day. I loved this era. I loved all the looks for it too. Leave it to Madonna to go with cowboy pop and be a success with it. ??

So true!!! The styling is super cool! This song got so much energy, can’t believe it’s actually 20 years old! ?

I hated it when it first was leaked on Napster. The lyrics were so cringy. But that didn't stop me from buying every edition I could afford, so I have the cd-singles, the vinyl maxi-singles and the DVD-single.

TODAY, I think it's a great bop. I listen to it from time to time and love to dance to it. It certainly stood the test of time, and is one of Madonna's greatest classics.

My favourite remixes are Calderone, Deep Dish and HQ2. :)

I heard music for the first time on the radio. I turned it up so loud..I was like "who the fuck is this it knocks"...Sounded like the future. At the end of the song when the DJ announced it was Madonna I was floored. I remember thinking. "How the fuck does she do it?"

That song is timeless. 

On 8/22/2020 at 2:23 PM, Celebration said:

I hated it when it first was leaked on Napster. The lyrics were so cringy. But that didn't stop me from buying every edition I could afford, so I have the cd-singles, the vinyl maxi-singles and the DVD-single.

TODAY, I think it's a great bop. I listen to it from time to time and love to dance to it. It certainly stood the test of time, and is one of Madonna's greatest classics.

My favourite remixes are Calderone, Deep Dish and HQ2. :)

i too, disliked it in first place. I begun liking it when i watched the DWT dvd and i loved the maxi single!

At first hearing about it, I remember thinking the title was so blah. I wondered why she couldn’t be more creative with a song title? Then after hearing the single the first time in all of it’s greatness(wow, she had me up on my feet immediately. I love that first feeling of loving a new dance song of hers), the title seemed so perfect in a bigger way.