Miley Cyrus as Madonna?

Lucky90210

NO NO NO NO NO!!! :salty::Madonna002::Madonna037::Madonna034::Madonna032::Madonna033::03: I'm sorry but this would be a bad idea imho! And I'm not just saying that because I am not a fan of Miss Miley (AT ALL) I just don't see it, sorry, just my opinion. I have always said & thought that Amanda Seyfried (from Mamma Mia!) should play M in a biopic & that's my choice. But honestly I'd take anybody over Miley Cyrus. I am sure M will make a good choice I trust her opinion more than anyone's but have always thought Amanda resembled M many occasions & also can sing. Especially with the goal being to look like M I think it would be mindblowing what they could do with her natural resemblence. As for singing I don't think anyone should sing M's songs in a biopic other than M (they'd have to lipsynch their asses off of course!) but she could do it I think. I was very impressed with Jamie Auld from the Emmy & The Breakfast Club docufilm that came out recently & even though I haven't seen it yet (I'm dying to tho & will soon) her portrayal of a young M is the best thing I've seen so far. She really looked like Madonna & from I have seen did a great job in the role! Just my opinions tho 

30 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

No she couldn’t. She can’t act. And her singing voice is bad.

Excuse me? She CAN act and she CAN sing live. She has nothing to prove, she's a real popstar, and just like Madonna did for a long time, she sings and releases what she wants, and she doesn't care about the charts.

So why not? She could play the role of M in a movie

1 hour ago, Jitterbug said:

Excuse me? She CAN act and she CAN sing live. She has nothing to prove, she's a real popstar, and just like Madonna did for a long time, she sings and releases what she wants, and she doesn't care about the charts.

She could pull off some aspects of Madonna, the more fun playful side but the actor that is cast would need to be more versatile. Presumably there will be a rape scene, scenes talking about her mother’s death, the pressures of fame etc. Ive seen nothing to believe Miley is a dedicated, experienced or versatile enough actress to handle such a role. She comes from a Disney comedy show, what serious roles has she done?

Also she can’t dance and looks nothing like Madonna.

On top of that casting her would kill all credibility for the movie before its even made. A pop star playing a star to transition into movies just doesn’t work. It’s just an all round bad choice.

Guest DeeperDeeper
4 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

It strange but sometimes i think the only girl i would tolarate to play Madonna is Lourdes... 

I'd like to see Lourdes in a remake of Desperately Seeking Susan. 

Guest DeeperDeeper
3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

No way.

They’d need a professional actress. Someone prettier and more charismatic than Miley. And preferably someone not too well known.

Madonna when she was young, did have the features what you would expect in a painting or sculpture of Mary, mother of Jesus. 

Apparently her eyes are a heavenly blue colour. 

fc4f41f6a895d69a7101b2a21c44706f.jpg

Edited by DeeperDeeper (see edit history)

36 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Madonna when she was young, did have the features what you would expect in a painting or sculpture of Mary, mother of Jesus. 

Apparently her eyes are a heavenly blue colour. 

fc4f41f6a895d69a7101b2a21c44706f.jpg

And she looks like the italian girl that she is. Stop with your american girls ! We need a spicy actress ! Madonna is not Britney Spears, she's Madonna Ciccone. People seems to forget it sometimes... The actress can be Italian, Cuban, brazilian whatever... she needs to have that spicy features our girl has.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I think her attitude can be seen as similar to Madonna’s, but I don’t think she’d really suit the role personally. I’d rather they went with somebody unknown than cast somebody with a big name for the sake of it.

9 hours ago, Jitterbug said:

Agreed. A friend of mine and I went to see her on tour for shits and giggles, and were very impressed by how good of live performer she turned out to be. I've come to really like her. The new song's cute, too--the video gave me Open Your Heart vibes.

She's definitely got the attitude to play M, but I'm not sure about the tone of her voice. But who knows.. I'm definitely open to letting her convince me. Nevertheless, I think that whomever they'd choose (aside from Lola, I suppose) would never be able to please the entire fanbase anyway.

Guest DeeperDeeper
8 hours ago, Fighter said:

aren't her eyes more on the green side? she usually edits them to be blue

When she was on the Ellen Show during the MDNA tour where Rocco appeared. They talked about how they are allegedly distant relatives and Ellen joked (If I remember correctly) that they had the same eye colour. 

I thought they were on the blue/green side as well, yet apparently they are more blue.