Miley Cyrus as Madonna?

Lucky90210

Guest DeeperDeeper
13 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

And she looks like the italian girl that she is. Stop with your american girls ! We need a spicy actress ! Madonna is not Britney Spears, she's Madonna Ciccone. People seems to forget it sometimes... The actress can be Italian, Cuban, brazilian whatever... she needs to have that spicy features our girl has.

She's French-Italian, seriously people need to stop erasing her French ancestry. 

And in the end she will take everyone by suprise and she will play her role by herself ! Knowing M i wouldn't rule that out lol. With pro make up who knows maybe she can recreate her younger looks... or she will put Lola to play her younger self... i don't know i feel somethkng like this. Kind of family affair. Btw, do we know if it's a movie or a musical or something ? I can also see happenning a musical about her life where she (M) and Lola are on stage (with all her dancers crew)... after all Lola has already done a musical.

Bottom line, whoever plays M needs to be a dancer. They have the technology to use M’s vocals. Hell they could even use demo vocals if they don’t want it to sound too much like an album recording. 
I really do have a strong feeling she would choose Lourdes. She’s got charisma, and is a phenomenal dancer. Facial features are uncanny. 

3 hours ago, Karma said:

Miley is a fantastic, versatile singer but her country twang would be a challenge, her accent is too distinguishable. She can pull it off if she really studies her character like Madonna did for Evita, otherwise Margot Robbie seems like the safer choice.

tumblr_njgpnyW5Dj1s4498eo1_250.gifv

miley-cyrus-in-vogue-magazine-germany-march-2014-issue_2.jpg

miley-cyrus-german-vogue-1.jpgmiley-cyrus-german-vogue-3-600x794.jpgmiley-cyrus-german-vogue-5.jpgBf3MOg8CMAE2GXo.jpg

Wow, it's amazing how much they look a like here.

On 8/22/2020 at 3:48 AM, Blue Jean said:

No she couldn’t. She can’t act. And her singing voice is bad.

LMAO I feel so sorry for this!

good thing I’m both a super huge Madonna megafan & at the same time a huge fan of today’s pop artists who are my age!

Miley Cyrus is fcking awesome and super talented (along with Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber, Bad Bunny, Dua Lipa, etc)

long live us Millennials (and those of us who are in our 20s) who love Madonna! ????

besos papi ?

While I love Miley, it doesn't strike me as a great idea. I feel like Madonna should be played by someone relatively unknown, a new finding. Someone who is not stunning, who has not made a big name for herself, someone you'd probably not even notice on the street. I actually believe that's Madonna. But that someone must have that hidden charm to win over everybody's hearts. She'll be a tramp in one scene and a classy sex symbol in the other. I think Miley is too much of one thing, of her thing, to portray Madonna. I still believe the Madonna and the Breakfast Club girl is a great example although I haven't watched the movie. There's a fire in that girl's eyes.