Create Your Own Madonna Album

louis.exe

Everyone has there own idea of what the next Madonna album should be so fellow members of this forum I have a challenge for you all create your own album the rules are

1. Create a track list of 12-15 songs (Including produces / collaborators )
  2. Must include a title
  3. What genre it is / general sound of the album

Ok everybody good luck to you all I'd love to see what you guys come up with especially people like @Nobody Knows Me@Voguerista@NothingReallyMatters

Ok here's my concept as an example

MADONNA - ONE IN A MILLION

Genre: Post Disco, House (Produced by Stuart Price)

Track List

1. "Start Anew"
  2. "Illusions"
  3. "One In a Million" (Samples "More Than A Woman" by The Bee Gees)
  4. "Crystal Clear" 
  5. "Out Of My Mind" (Samples "Double Dutch Bus" by Frankie Smith)
  6. "Euphoria" (With Kylie Minogue)
  7. "Intoxicated"
  8. "Keep On Dancing"
  9. "After Party"
  10. "Late Night"
  11. "Galaxy" (With Lady Gaga & Dua Lipa) (Samples "Someday" by CeCe Rogers)
  12. "Darkside"
  13. "Sunrise"

Create a track list of 12-15 songs (Including produces / collaborators )

1.) Ballade de Melody Nelson ft Swizz Beatz (produced by Mirwais Ahmadzai and Swizz Beatz- strings by Craig Armstrong) +Serge Gainsbourg cover 1st single

2.) Dance Dance Dance! (written and produced by Cedric Gervais & Madonna)** 2nd Single (this would put Madonna back in the business you say no wilderness) *Billboard number 1

3.) Later Today (produced by Credric Gervais

4.) 89-99-19-29** (song written by Diablo Cody, Jay Z and Dr. Dre produced by Dr. Dre ** 3rd Single) +contains a sample of "You Can't Hide / You Can't Hide From Yourself" by Teddy Pendergrass  (this is the song where the character Eurydice is mentioned)

this song is a rap - ironically she has attended vocal coachiing classes to fully rap - this is a manifesto song of how a (famous or not so famous) women just cant/arent allowed to age. Despite this being a rap she wont share vocals with one rapper. You'd be surprised this is the only song where she wont have writing credits.

The video to this will spark some controversy since it will show naked women some elder some younger - yes naked - walking free in the streets, going to work, to the gym, taking care of their children etc.

this song is very catchy - very uplifting - and will show freakdonna at her best - will even remember a bit of the Erotica era.

together with number 2 this will play more than any recent hit. 

5.)  No More Lonely Hearts (music composed by Nervo, Kylie Minogue and Madonna - produced by Nervo and Madonna)  a happy song - more like Turn Up The Radio meets 80s disco

6.) The Stripper of no Return (written by Diablo Cody - composed and produced by Stuart Price and Madonna) + contains a sample of the song/movie "River of no Return" - kinda Future Lovers but funnier and less pretentious

7.) Toxic - yes Britney cover - this is the 2nd cover of the album - will be huge as well - and will feature David Banda in background singing (produced by Bloodshy & Avant) 

8.) What If? (written by Madonna - produced by Stuart Price) - a song to remember you to be thankful even when things dont go your way

9.) Bad/Bad Samaritan (written and produced by Madonna, Diplo and Richard X) a song about again, be thankful to the obstacles you had - they were there for the right reason) this will have a 2000-2010 carioca funk vibe - and will make you sweat your asses off - very catchy and fun

10.) I was like (written and produced by Madonna) calmer song - chilling ukulele song about family - and friends which maybe family we've chosen (or not) - this is just M and her ukulele/guitar - the first time no one else will touch her song.

11.) Ballade de Melody Nelson (Mirwais Extended version 13:06 minutes)

12.) Dance Dance Dance! (Stuart Price/Thin White Duke Remix)

13.) 89-99-19-29 (Stripped Down Version)

14.) Tous Le Deux++ (a dialogue beetween Mirwais and Dino D'Santiago) which features a sample/spoken word Madonna ++Japan/Australia release

Must include a title

Title is Euridike

What genre it is / general sound of the album

Dance - Disco Pop/

Rap - Funk 

39 minutes ago, sidney78a said:

Create a track list of 12-15 songs (Including produces / collaborators )

1.) Ballade de Melody Nelson ft Swizz Beatz (produced by Mirwais Ahmadzai and Swizz Beatz- strings by Craig Armstrong) +Serge Gainsbourg cover 1st single

2.) Dance Dance Dance! (written and produced by Cedric Gervais & Madonna)** 2nd Single (this would put Madonna back in the business you say no wilderness) *Billboard number 1

3.) Later Today (produced by Credric Gervais

4.) 89-99-19-29** (song written by Diablo Cody, Jay Z and Dr. Dre produced by Dr. Dre ** 3rd Single) +contains a sample of "You Can't Hide / You Can't Hide From Yourself" by Teddy Pendergrass  (this is the song where the character Eurydice is mentioned)

this song is a rap - ironically she has attended vocal coachiing classes to fully rap - this is a manifesto song of how a (famous or not so famous) women just cant/arent allowed to age. Despite this being a rap she wont share vocals with one rapper. You'd be surprised this is the only song where she wont have writing credits.

The video to this will spark some controversy since it will show naked women some elder some younger - yes naked - walking free in the streets, going to work, to the gym, taking care of their children etc.

this song is very catchy - very uplifting - and will show freakdonna at her best - will even remember a bit of the Erotica era.

together with number 2 this will play more than any recent hit. 

5.)  No More Lonely Hearts (music composed by Nervo, Kylie Minogue and Madonna - produced by Nervo and Madonna)  a happy song - more like Turn Up The Radio meets 80s disco

6.) The Stripper of no Return (written by Diablo Cody - composed and produced by Stuart Price and Madonna) + contains a sample of the song/movie "River of no Return" - kinda Future Lovers but funnier and less pretentious

7.) Toxic - yes Britney cover - this is the 2nd cover of the album - will be huge as well - and will feature David Banda in background singing (produced by Bloodshy & Avant) 

8.) What If? (written by Madonna - produced by Stuart Price) - a song to remember you to be thankful even when things dont go your way

9.) Bad/Bad Samaritan (written and produced by Madonna, Diplo and Richard X) a song about again, be thankful to the obstacles you had - they were there for the right reason) this will have a 2000-2010 carioca funk vibe - and will make you sweat your asses off - very catchy and fun

10.) I was like (written and produced by Madonna) calmer song - chilling ukulele song about family - and friends which maybe family we've chosen (or not) - this is just M and her ukulele/guitar - the first time no one else will touch her song.

11.) Ballade de Melody Nelson (Mirwais Extended version 13:06 minutes)

12.) Dance Dance Dance! (Stuart Price/Thin White Duke Remix)

13.) 89-99-19-29 (Stripped Down Version)

14.) Tous Le Deux++ (a dialogue beetween Mirwais and Dino D'Santiago) which features a sample/spoken word Madonna ++Japan/Australia release

Must include a title

Title is Euridike

What genre it is / general sound of the album

Dance - Disco Pop/

Rap - Funk 

Wow this is amazing A+

My vision for her record is that it will have some light & disco vibes but in some parts to be dark and deep. Something like Erotica and Ray Of Light mixed together in one album.

1. Eternal Life (Deep and dark song, something like Substitute For Love in the beginning but with more piano and indian mystical sound. She sings about that we are all souls, we will leave this world one day and discover that we were and all one big family with the same purpise, and that is to love and to be loved. "Do you know that was a sine, a sine that you have eternal life"

2. In The Ocean ( Faster song with eletronic and disco sound but in the chorus she is slowing things down and putting more guitar and chestnuts in it. "That place you wanna go, that place is so pure, that saddness in your heart will fade, my soul will never be the same, i left my love and emotion, i left my secret and sins in the ocean."

3. No Risk No Glory (She sings here about basicallly that if you don't risk and always going to your safe and familiar place and just staying inside your comfort zone you will never reach any big goal in life, no matter is in music or something different. "No matter what they do, no matter what they say, always rick, always play, where that dream began, tell me your story, no risk no glory."

4. In The Night (Disco song, catchy vibes, just having fun and going out. "Come and taste me, just take a bite, don't you know I do better, do it better in the night."

5. Dance For Me (Another club banger with disco influences, it sounds like a mix of Girl Gone Wild and Music. "I'll let you in my mind and dance for me, do it good, do it fine, fantasy is free."

6. Goddess (feat. Kylie Minouge) (Song that would be one of the best songs in the album. It would have that Egypat and Arabic sound but also futuristic and groove. 

7. Gossip (feat. Lady Gaga) (Both of them making jokes about their feud and telling us that it was all "for fun" and nothing else after all. "There's no place for both on this warship, we were' witches but it's all just gossip."

8. Poker World (She is speaking about fake people, fake popularity, news, paparazii and all the perfect life that we see on social media.

9. Blood, Color, Race (Another song about who we are and that we should not hate or being jugdemental to people with different skin color or belief system. "

10.  Demon In My Head (KInda like the second part of Devil Pray but faster and speaking about that our thoughts can be very dangerous. "The way you think will safe you or kill you. why am i cold, why am i blue..."

11.  Sunshine Will Come Again (She is singing about the global pandemic (COVID 19) and that better days are coming, it would something like Paradise Not For Me or Rain but with lighter sound and more rhythm.

12. Behind The Curtain... (She sings about what is happening in the backstage, how that creative processing is creativing something new and unique. What we don't see, and that behind all that glamour and expensive things there is one hard working woman.) "You see me smile, you see me cry, but you don't know the struggle that is on my side, behind the screen, behind the lights, i push and breathe with that dirt in, you don't know me behind the curtain."

13. Town Of Lonely Souls (Bonus Track) (Song about people who knows many people and big cities but when they go home and lay in bed they feel alone and isolated, like in the desert or somewhere far away where is nothing and no one. 

14. Her Crown (Bonus Track) (Song about that there's only one Queen and that her crown will always be in her kingdom. Fast and catchy song with elements of greek and italian music. "Girl from a small town, she hits the heaven, she hits the ground, working like a maniac, that is in her zodiac, she felt decrown, she is falling down, she is going up, she is taking her crown."

Ok, after Madonna experimented with Fado and African rhythms on Madame X, it occurred to me that on the next album she would explore other sounds from Europe, especially Scandinavia. So my ideal concept is the following:  

Ancestral Route

(2022)

Genres: Nordic Folk, Ambient, New Age, Pop, Experimental.

Producers: Madonna, Björk & any other Nordic producer.

After Madonna focused on politics in Madame X, in Ancestral Route the lyrics will be autobiographical and intimate, putting introspection into practice as she did in Ray Of Light, and if possible, let him also tell us a little about how Ageism suffers in its own flesh.

Track list

1- Lost Glory

2- Pain

3- My Truth

4- Claim

5- Dream & Power

6- Burning Heart

7- Censored Life

8- Firmness

9- Humanity

10- Resurrection

12- Ecstasy (feat. Björk)

13- This Is Not The End

Edited by Juan Moncada (see edit history)

16 hours ago, Holy Water 94 said:

My vision for her record is that it will have some light & disco vibes but in some parts to be dark and deep. Something like Erotica and Ray Of Light mixed together in one album.

1. Eternal Life (Deep and dark song, something like Substitute For Love in the beginning but with more piano and indian mystical sound. She sings about that we are all souls, we will leave this world one day and discover that we were and all one big family with the same purpise, and that is to love and to be loved. "Do you know that was a sine, a sine that you have eternal life"

2. In The Ocean ( Faster song with eletronic and disco sound but in the chorus she is slowing things down and putting more guitar and chestnuts in it. "That place you wanna go, that place is so pure, that saddness in your heart will fade, my soul will never be the same, i left my love and emotion, i left my secret and sins in the ocean."

3. No Risk No Glory (She sings here about basicallly that if you don't risk and always going to your safe and familiar place and just staying inside your comfort zone you will never reach any big goal in life, no matter is in music or something different. "No matter what they do, no matter what they say, always rick, always play, where that dream began, tell me your story, no risk no glory."

4. In The Night (Disco song, catchy vibes, just having fun and going out. "Come and taste me, just take a bite, don't you know I do better, do it better in the night."

5. Dance For Me (Another club banger with disco influences, it sounds like a mix of Girl Gone Wild and Music. "I'll let you in my mind and dance for me, do it good, do it fine, fantasy is free."

6. Goddess (feat. Kylie Minouge) (Song that would be one of the best songs in the album. It would have that Egypat and Arabic sound but also futuristic and groove. 

7. Gossip (feat. Lady Gaga) (Both of them making jokes about their feud and telling us that it was all "for fun" and nothing else after all. "There's no place for both on this warship, we were' witches but it's all just gossip."

8. Poker World (She is speaking about fake people, fake popularity, news, paparazii and all the perfect life that we see on social media.

9. Blood, Color, Race (Another song about who we are and that we should not hate or being jugdemental to people with different skin color or belief system. "

10.  Demon In My Head (KInda like the second part of Devil Pray but faster and speaking about that our thoughts can be very dangerous. "The way you think will safe you or kill you. why am i cold, why am i blue..."

11.  Sunshine Will Come Again (She is singing about the global pandemic (COVID 19) and that better days are coming, it would something like Paradise Not For Me or Rain but with lighter sound and more rhythm.

12. Behind The Curtain... (She sings about what is happening in the backstage, how that creative processing is creativing something new and unique. What we don't see, and that behind all that glamour and expensive things there is one hard working woman.) "You see me smile, you see me cry, but you don't know the struggle that is on my side, behind the screen, behind the lights, i push and breathe with that dirt in, you don't know me behind the curtain."

13. Town Of Lonely Souls (Bonus Track) (Song about people who knows many people and big cities but when they go home and lay in bed they feel alone and isolated, like in the desert or somewhere far away where is nothing and no one. 

14. Her Crown (Bonus Track) (Song about that there's only one Queen and that her crown will always be in her kingdom. Fast and catchy song with elements of greek and italian music. "Girl from a small town, she hits the heaven, she hits the ground, working like a maniac, that is in her zodiac, she felt decrown, she is falling down, she is going up, she is taking her crown."

Love this I'm gonna have to redo mine in more detail 

Ok here's concept number 2

Genre: Synth-Pop / Disco / House

Produced by: Stuart Price, Nile Tennant & Chris Lowe (Pet Shop Boys)

Track List

01."Start Anew" (1st Single) (About how far she's gone and the desire to go back in time and start it all over again)

02."Delusions" (With The Pet Shop Boys) (About how people need to wake up from the false belief that everything in the world is fine)

03."Mad Woman" (About the ageism she gets from the media and the general public)

04."Over It" (3rd Single) (With Lady Gaga) (About the feud and how each of them are over it)

05."Heroes" (David Bowie Cover) (4th / Final Single)

06."Keep On Dancing" (2nd Single) (With Dua Lipa) (About how sad the world may be all you got to do is to dance the pain away)

07."Darkside" (About how everyone has a darkside)

08."Sunrise" (About her and her lover staying up till sunrise )

09."One In a Million" (About how there maybe others like her but she's one of a kind)

10."Forever" (About how she's never gonna stop no matter what)

Ooh! This is going to be fun!

TITLE: revolution 

COVERS:

[Standard:]

rstnd.jpg.dc8576f9b45cfd0728e0901b0778c87b.jpg

[Deluxe:]

rdlx.jpg.8aedf3a27ee953253bd558e785297e19.jpg

PRODUCERS: Mirwais Ahmadzaï, Stuart Price, Shep Pettibone, Babyface, Diplo, William Orbit, The Blessed Madonna and BloodPop
CONCEPT: After the heavy Madame X, Madonna decides to go back to her roots and reinvent her sound. The album discuses themes of fun in the dancefloor, sex, spirituality and identity, hate and rejection and love as well as having political undertones in some songs. The special thing about this album is that the end song ties back to the first album, creating a loop that symbolizes that life is a circle and it all ties back to the beginning of our days.

GENRE: dance pop, art pop, disco, house, pop rock, experimental, gospel

NOTE: Standard has 15 tracks, deluxe has 18 tracks. Deluxe tracks are marked with an *.

TRACKLIST:

01. Glory [produced by Stuart Price] - This uptempo, 80s pop dance - inspired song brings back the classic Madonna vibe as it talks about not giving a shit about what people say about you and having fun everyday because she knows that she is iconic. "I am my own glory, I am my own bitch!"

02. Blond Bitch/Woman* [produced by Diplo] - Another uptempo pop dance song that talks about Madonna just doing her own thing because she like it. "I'm that blond bitch you're obsessing now!"

The song also has a hidden song "Woman," wherein Madonna talks about the fragility and vulnurability but the strength and the power of a woman. It also gives honor to her past self. "It's the woman you can't drag down to you." 

03. Diamond Tears [produced by BloodPop and Mirwais Ahmadzaï] - This upbeat disco pop song talks about getting over a toxic relationship and dancing away the pain, forcing herself to get over it. It samples a familiar 70s song. "Can't let these diamond tears cry hail over you!"

04. Holy Grail [produced by William Orbit] - This mid - tempo song tackles Madonna's physical attraction to a guy she sees, comparing him to a Holy Grail. The song also has many biblical references. "Your body, your skin is a holy grail I long to see."

05. Pulse (with Dua Lipa) [produced by Diplo] - This slow, sultry dance pop song have Dua and Madonna invite their partners to feel the slow rhythm of the music while they seduce them. "Feel it pulse right in your veins, through your mouth."

06. Force [produced by Shep Pettibone] - This seductive slow song takes her back to her Erotica - era with her iconic spoken work verses and her soft singing about letting her lover "explore her like a temple." "I see your force in my paradise, I won't let you, can't let you, shouldn't let you stop finding for me."

07. Dirty Talk [produced by Shep Pettibone] - Another Erotica - esque song, Madonna talks shit about her man, talking about finishing early, inflating his ego, not his dick and being an asshole in general. "I'm better off finishing myself, you're all dirty talk, bitch."

08. Heels* [produced by Shep Pettibone] - Another Erotica - eque, 90s - inspired strong and heavy old school pop funk vibe that talks about Madonna leaving that man behind, describing that process as "making his funeral." "These heels don't cry over a petty bitch like you but it stabs you in the throat."

09. Never Love a Stranger (with Babyface) [produced by William Orbit] - A slow tempo ballad which is an outtake from the Ray of Light session back in 1997. Madonna advises herself and the listener to never fall in love with someone who sees you as nothing more than just a one night stand "Never love a stranger, never put your heart in danger."

10. Nowhere's Length [produced by William Orbit] - This slow ballad finds Madonna in a state of confusion with herself, her identity and her religion, only to finally realize something. "I am crowded in nowhere, no place, no rest, no faith, no me."

11. Temple (with Ariana Grande) [produced by William Orbit] - This continues the previous track "Nowhere's Length" with Madonna discovering that her religion is love and she carries on with her journey, comparing her self - discovery as "finding the temple in an underground" in this pop rock gospel song. Ariana Grande becomes her consciousness, helping her seek that "temple" or that realization. A grand choir supports the ending part of the song. "But I am still finding that temple underground, my sanctuary."

12. Flick (Break) [produced by The Blessed Madonna] - The song is a gay anthem, having deep and dark house vibes, talking about identity and other issues the LGBTQ+ community is facing. "Baby, strike, flick! Ahh!"

13. Mouth (with Lady Gaga) [produced by Mirwais Ahmadzaï and The Blessed Madonna] - Another pop house club song with Madonna and Lady Gaga discussing about the intense competition between fandoms, resulting to real life fueds and dramas. "It was never the music, it was all about the mouths."

14. Venom [produced by BloodPop] - This dark, heavy 80s synth pop song have Madonna address the criticisms against her, stating that it is not her job to give two fucks about them. "Venom in your spit, sorry it doesn't kill me, no."

15. What You Want? [produced by Mirwais Ahmadzaï] - This anthem song speaks of the Black Lives Movement with Madonna speaking about rage and justice. The song ends with a chant that fades to black slowly like how "God Control" ended. "Tell us motherfucker, what you want?"

16. I* [produced by William Orbit and Mirwais Ahmadzaï] - Another anthem song that speaks of Madonna holding onto herself, her control and her health amidst the chaos in this world. This has a middle - eastern influence with gradually intense instruments. "In this center of this world is where I stand, I stay, I hold."

17. Steel (with Britney Spears) [produced by BloodPop] - This 80s heavy synthpop uptempo song brings back the vibe of the album while still maintaining the theme of freedom fighting. Madonna and Britney sing about not being chained to the system and instead going against the tide and fight for the right to dance. "My blood is steel and my heart is pure diamond, never will I let you dig a hole I am dyin' in."

18. Cycle [produced by William Orbit] - This soft, melodious song ends the album with Madonna acknowledging the cycle of life, getting a little personal with the lyrics and realizing that there is redemption after sorrow. This song loops back to the first track "Glory." "I am in this cycle, in this loop and I go round and round."

So yeah. :D

26 minutes ago, louis.exe said:

Ok here's concept number 2

Genre: Synth-Pop / Disco / House

Produced by: Stuart Price, Nile Tennant & Chris Lowe (Pet Shop Boys)

Track List

01."Start Anew" (1st Single) (About how far she's gone and the desire to go back in time and start it all over again)

02."Delusions" (With The Pet Shop Boys) (About how people need to wake up from the false belief that everything in the world is fine)

03."Mad Woman" (About the ageism she gets from the media and the general public)

04."Over It" (3rd Single) (With Lady Gaga) (About the feud and how each of them are over it)

05."Heroes" (David Bowie Cover) (4th / Final Single)

06."Keep On Dancing" (2nd Single) (With Dua Lipa) (About how sad the world may be all you got to do is to dance the pain away)

07."Darkside" (About how everyone has a darkside)

08."Sunrise" (About her and her lover staying up till sunrise )

09."One In a Million" (About how there maybe others like her but she's one of a kind)

10."Forever" (About how she's never gonna stop no matter what)

Oh and here's a mock-up of the coverOIAM.thumb.png.40a97ee1cdecd6c3b97c9da947bc3edf.png

1 hour ago, Roy said:

Ooh! This is going to be fun!

TITLE: revolution 

COVERS:

[Standard:]

rstnd.jpg.dc8576f9b45cfd0728e0901b0778c87b.jpg

[Deluxe:]

rdlx.jpg.8aedf3a27ee953253bd558e785297e19.jpg

PRODUCERS: Mirwais Ahmadzaï, Stuart Price, Shep Pettibone, Babyface, Diplo, William Orbit, The Blessed Madonna and BloodPop
CONCEPT: After the heavy Madame X, Madonna decides to go back to her roots and reinvent her sound. The album discuses themes of fun in the dancefloor, sex, spirituality and identity, hate and rejection and love as well as having political undertones in some songs. The special thing about this album is that the end song ties back to the first album, creating a loop that symbolizes that life is a circle and it all ties back to the beginning of our days.

GENRE: dance pop, art pop, disco, house, pop rock, experimental, gospel

NOTE: Standard has 15 tracks, deluxe has 18 tracks. Deluxe tracks are marked with an *.

TRACKLIST:

01. Glory [produced by Stuart Price] - This uptempo, 80s pop dance - inspired song brings back the classic Madonna vibe as it talks about not giving a shit about what people say about you and having fun everyday because she knows that she is iconic. "I am my own glory, I am my own bitch!"

02. Blond Bitch/Woman* [produced by Diplo] - Another uptempo pop dance song that talks about Madonna just doing her own thing because she like it. "I'm that blond bitch you're obsessing now!"

The song also has a hidden song "Woman," wherein Madonna talks about the fragility and vulnurability but the strength and the power of a woman. It also gives honor to her past self. "It's the woman you can't drag down to you." 

03. Diamond Tears [produced by BloodPop and Mirwais Ahmadzaï] - This upbeat disco pop song talks about getting over a toxic relationship and dancing away the pain, forcing herself to get over it. It samples a familiar 70s song. "Can't let these diamond tears cry hail over you!"

04. Holy Grail [produced by William Orbit] - This mid - tempo song tackles Madonna's physical attraction to a guy she sees, comparing him to a Holy Grail. The song also has many biblical references. "Your body, your skin is a holy grail I long to see."

05. Pulse (with Dua Lipa) [produced by Diplo] - This slow, sultry dance pop song have Dua and Madonna invite their partners to feel the slow rhythm of the music while they seduce them. "Feel it pulse right in your veins, through your mouth."

06. Force [produced by Shep Pettibone] - This seductive slow song takes her back to her Erotica - era with her iconic spoken work verses and her soft singing about letting her lover "explore her like a temple." "I see your force in my paradise, I won't let you, can't let you, shouldn't let you stop finding for me."

07. Dirty Talk [produced by Shep Pettibone] - Another Erotica - esque song, Madonna talks shit about her man, talking about finishing early, inflating his ego, not his dick and being an asshole in general. "I'm better off finishing myself, you're all dirty talk, bitch."

08. Heels* [produced by Shep Pettibone] - Another Erotica - eque, 90s - inspired strong and heavy old school pop funk vibe that talks about Madonna leaving that man behind, describing that process as "making his funeral." "These heels don't cry over a petty bitch like you but it stabs you in the throat."

09. Never Love a Stranger (with Babyface) [produced by William Orbit] - A slow tempo ballad which is an outtake from the Ray of Light session back in 1997. Madonna advises herself and the listener to never fall in love with someone who sees you as nothing more than just a one night stand "Never love a stranger, never put your heart in danger."

10. Nowhere's Length [produced by William Orbit] - This slow ballad finds Madonna in a state of confusion with herself, her identity and her religion, only to finally realize something. "I am crowded in nowhere, no place, no rest, no faith, no me."

11. Temple (with Ariana Grande) [produced by William Orbit] - This continues the previous track "Nowhere's Length" with Madonna discovering that her religion is love and she carries on with her journey, comparing her self - discovery as "finding the temple in an underground" in this pop rock gospel song. Ariana Grande becomes her consciousness, helping her seek that "temple" or that realization. A grand choir supports the ending part of the song. "But I am still finding that temple underground, my sanctuary."

12. Flick (Break) [produced by The Blessed Madonna] - The song is a gay anthem, having deep and dark house vibes, talking about identity and other issues the LGBTQ+ community is facing. "Baby, strike, flick! Ahh!"

13. Mouth (with Lady Gaga) [produced by Mirwais Ahmadzaï and The Blessed Madonna] - Another pop house club song with Madonna and Lady Gaga discussing about the intense competition between fandoms, resulting to real life fueds and dramas. "It was never the music, it was all about the mouths."

14. Venom [produced by BloodPop] - This dark, heavy 80s synth pop song have Madonna address the criticisms against her, stating that it is not her job to give two fucks about them. "Venom in your spit, sorry it doesn't kill me, no."

15. What You Want? [produced by Mirwais Ahmadzaï] - This anthem song speaks of the Black Lives Movement with Madonna speaking about rage and justice. The song ends with a chant that fades to black slowly like how "God Control" ended. "Tell us motherfucker, what you want?"

16. I* [produced by William Orbit and Mirwais Ahmadzaï] - Another anthem song that speaks of Madonna holding onto herself, her control and her health amidst the chaos in this world. This has a middle - eastern influence with gradually intense instruments. "In this center of this world is where I stand, I stay, I hold."

17. Steel (with Britney Spears) [produced by BloodPop] - This 80s heavy synthpop uptempo song brings back the vibe of the album while still maintaining the theme of freedom fighting. Madonna and Britney sing about not being chained to the system and instead going against the tide and fight for the right to dance. "My blood is steel and my heart is pure diamond, never will I let you dig a hole I am dyin' in."

18. Cycle [produced by William Orbit] - This soft, melodious song ends the album with Madonna acknowledging the cycle of life, getting a little personal with the lyrics and realizing that there is redemption after sorrow. This song loops back to the first track "Glory." "I am in this cycle, in this loop and I go round and round."

So yeah. :D

NOOOO, BLESSED MADONNA NOOO????????

• 2 weeks later...

Singularity: a sci-fi/space-themed electronic/disco album produced by Daft Punk released as a visual album with a combination retro 80s aesthetics and futuristic/space landscape. I picture Madonna to be a form of an advanced AI who lands on earth in the 50s and loves through the eras and changes the world and then ascends to space with humanity. 

Asgard: an experimental album in collaboration with Björk also released as a visual album with Nordic influences and a film covering all tracks set around Scandinavia and Iceland, with heavy emphasis on nature, history and spirituality from a Nordic perspective. The start of the album feels rather historic and grounded and towards the end it gets more and more spiritual as if she’s ascending to the mythical world of Asgard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Let's revive this theme; And it occurs to me that Madonna could produce an album based on Japanese music, we know that this genre is not something alien to her, and it would be great if she got into that sound on some next album. Without further ado my idea is the following:

Dangerous Lady

(2023)

Genres: Japanese Folk, Art Pop, Pop Rock, New Age, Electronic, Experimental

Producers: Madonna, Sia, KOKIA and among others ....

Languages: English and Japanese

Regarding the content of the songs, I would like that some had a style similar to Human Nature, that is, that Madonna would let the world know that she does not regret anything she has done in recent years and give them one " slap "those who criticize her for her advanced age (I know, this sounds like "Reputation"?). While the other songs talk about her relationship with her family, her children and everything related to that. In addition to being able to sing phrases in Japanese in all the songs

Track List

1- Shinka

2- File X

3- Danger

4- Liars

5- Crystal Cave

6- Kuraun

7- Remnant

8- Treasures Of The Soul

9- Woman Vs. Woman (feat. Lady Gaga)

10- Fuji

11- Misuterī

12- The Sound Of A Secret (feat. Sia)

13- Emergency

14- Bōryoku

15- The Legend Of The Dragon 

Shinka is a Japanese word that means "evolution"

Kuraun is a Japanese word that means "crown"

Misuterī is a Japanese word that means "mystery"

Bōryoku is a Japanese word that means "violence"

Edited by Juan Moncada (see edit history)

• 8 months later...

MADONNA - Neon Dreaming (2022) 

Genres: Synth-Pop, House, Nu-Disco, Alterative R&B, Electropop

Track List

01. Start Anew
(produced by Stuart Price & Nile Rogers)

02. Open Your Eyes
(produced by Stuart Price, SG Lewis & MNEK) (1st single)

03. Running Wild
(produced by Disclosure)

04. Galaxy (with Dua Lipa)
(produced by William Orbit & SG Lewis) (2nd single)

05. Keep On Dancing (with Silk City)
(produced by Mark Ronson & Diplo) 

06. Neon Dreaming 
(produced by Stuart Price & SG Lewis) (3rd single)

07. Are You Out Of Your Mind?
(produced by Stuart Price)

08. Lost (with Lorde & MNEK)
(produced by MNEK) (4th single)

09. We'll Work Things Out

10. Happy Accident
(produced by Stuart Price & Disclosure)

11. Frist Love
(produced by Mark Ronson)

12. Rose In Bloom 
(produced by William Orbit) 

13. Beyond The Horizon
(produced by SG Lewis)

14. Escapism (with Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande)
(produced by William Orbit & Disclosure) (5th / final single)

15. Come Together
(produced by Stuart Price) (The Beatles cover)

16. Set Me Free

The House of Madness

Genres: Dark House, Disco, Trap, Trip Hop, Heavy Metal, EDM

Producers: Mike Dean, Stuart Price, Portishead, Bjork

1. The Descent 

Starts as a very slow ballad. Lots of dark-sounding strings and synths. No beats until the outro comes and the song explodes into a long chaotic electronic instrumental part. The songs ends with the strings from the beggining

2. Welcome to the House of Madness

Starts with slow strings and then the guitar comes and Madonna goes wild in this explosive metal-influenced track with electronic elements. The song's ending is the beggining of the next track

3. Bitch (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Dark EDM track with trap beats and some house elements. Starts with a 80s synth. Madonna raps too 

4. God Save the Queen

Trip Hop downtempo song with beats that get each verse heavier and depressive lyrics. Madonna's vocals are sad, heavy and slow. The songs ends with very heavy drums mixed with piano, strings and hip hop samples and goes slowers in the last seconds.

5. If You Go Away 

Similar production to the 2000s cover, but with more reverb and slower piano

6. Violence

Midtempo EDM song with dark, angry but sad vocals. Trust No Bitch younger sister.

7. Knives and Guns Are a Girl's Best Friends 

Now it's full 90s House mode. Gun sounds in the beggining, this song sounds like something from Erotica but heavier, it's like Deeper and Deeper meets I Don't Search I Find meets Living For Love. Spoken word bridge with French lyrics.

8. Don't Call Me Baby (feat. The Weeknd)

Dark Disco song with some Trap beats in the post-chorus. The bridge features slowed and quiet instrumental that progressively goes into a explosive final chorus.

9. See You in Hell

Addicted 2.0 with even heavier guitar amd very intense vocals. Starts slower with only the electric guitar, the chorus is heavier and it introduces the drums. Ultimate sad femme fatale song. It's like Lana Del Rey's Pretty When I Cry but angrier and more midtempo

10. #Cum

A rock ballad with only electric guitar and some bluesy beats, the word cum is not feature in the song btw.

11. HerStory (Interlude)

Madonna talks about life, legacy, being brave, horny and never stopping being the baddest bitch in town. Starts with quiet ambient sounds and in the end there is a strings solo.

12. meet ME

90s-inspired House song with strings and some Disco elements. Lady Gaga's Sine from Above and Free Woman meets Dua Lipa's Boys Will Be Boys sonically and goes a little but not too much darker. The outro is very different from the rest of the songs, being a metal ballad that turns into a guitar solo that fades into strings and some spoken words.

13. Never Let You Go

Reworked Rebel Heart outtake, with better production, but similar instrumentals. Ends with strings leading into the final track.

14. Blonde 

Dark EDM track with hyperpop elements and angry vocals. The outro is longer and the sing ends with slow light-sounding strings and quiet ambient sounds