M working on new project...

Redha DBL

7 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Thanks. I hope it has nothing to do with Malik. I have no interest in him at all(except as a dancer only). 

Add dancer for me. Boring

I can’t put my finger on it either but he comes across as somewhat annoying and non-sympathetic. However, we do not know him in real life. If he is her main musical influence lately... *sigh* moving on.

And before anyone makes this about race, it’s not. Thank you. It’s just him and the way he comes across.

6 hours ago, Brandon Clark said:

I hope not either but I have a really bad feeling it is :cry: I have never judged M's choice in men even though in my heart I really didn't care for many of them (Guy R., Dennis Rodman, Jesus......) but I literally CAN NOT stand this guy for some reason & I really don't even know why. Something about him gives me the literal creeps. He seems to be draining her of something big time & I swear if I find out she is spending time right now on his shit instead of working to give us (her fans) something we are DYING to see & deserve especially after this shit show that was the MX Tour - that may just be the 1 thing that finally turns my unconditional love for her in a new direction. Please God don't let this be true. Focus on YOU M he is just riding your coattails & is NO DIFFERENT from all these other young immature boys that you have already gone thru.... I just can't! :Madonna002:

6 hours ago, Brandon Clark said:

For some reason it reminds me of Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown - TOXIC!!!! Snap out of it!!!!! :Madonna026:

3 hours ago, NowRadiate said:

Add dancer for me. Boring

I can’t put my finger on it either but he comes across as somewhat annoying and non-sympathetica. However, we do not know him in real life. If he is her main musical influence lately... *sigh* moving on.

And before anyone makes this about race, it’s not. Thank you. It’s just him and the way he comes across.

Has this man said or done anything that has rubbed you the wrong way? Because it seems the lot of you are judging him on preconceived notions, i.e who you think he is versus who he has actually proven himself to be. Do me a favor and look deep within yourselves and ask why you're judging him. 

5 minutes ago, Hydrangeas Up Your Ass said:

Has this man said or done anything that has rubbed you the wrong way? Because it seems the lot of you are judging him on preconceived notions, i.e who you think he is versus who he has actually proven himself to be. Do me a favor and look deep within yourselves and ask why you're judging him. 

Judgement goes a little too far here. Dislike is more like it. Superficial? Yes indeed:
If you put yourself out there, on a superficial scale, there will be a superficial impression that you leave. 
You are most welcome to disagree and like him. But I don’t see a need to go into psycho-analysis.

I neither like him or dislike him. I don’t have enough information to have an opinion. How is he putting himself out there? He hasn’t done any interviews or released any music yet. 
It just seems odd to me to say you dislike someone, compare them to Bobby Brown, but say you don’t know why. 

Edited by Glindathegood (see edit history)

21 minutes ago, NowRadiate said:

Judgement goes a little too far here. Dislike is more like it. Superficial? Yes indeed:
If you put yourself out there, on a superficial scale, there will be a superficial impression that you leave. 
You are most welcome to disagree and like him. But I don’t see a need to go into psycho-analysis.

To me he hasn't left an impression of anything else than as a dancer of Madonna. 

As a dancer i think he's really talented and I've enjoyed watching him perform. 

As a person he's given me no impression at all, because he's been non-verbal in literally anything M has posted with him in it so far. Therefore i can neither like or dislike him. 

What i'm getting at here is he's very anonymous and yet there seems to be this overwhelming dislike towards him based on nothing but the way he looks. And if disliking someone based solely on their looks isn't judging them, then i honestly don't know what is.

Edited by Hydrangeas Up Your Ass (see edit history)

51 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Directing his first music video??

Living for weed

Joint of arc

Promise to smoke

Thief of weed

Weed all over me

Shoo-Weed-Doo

Weed Song

Till Drugs Do Us Part

Smoking Lesson

Pray For Red Eyes

Secret Garden

Weedtime Story

Be Careful (Cuidado Con Mi Marihuana)

Never Smoke From a Stranger

Hollyweed

Smoke Another Day

Let It Weed Be

Smoke It Or Not

Give Weed 2 Me

Grow Shop

Give Me All Your Money

Addicted (The Weed That Got Away)

Jointtown

Holy Weed

Killers Who Are Smoking

I Don't Search, Madonna finds

You Must Drug Me

1) The bad reputation starts from this:

22249026-7792581-image-m-60_157636511995

2) The music he's shared doesn't help. Fans don't want another Champagne Rosé.

3) His conspiracy theories about covid shared on his IG

IMO it's easy and legitimate to think he has a bad influence on her, although we may be wrong.

(And, if you allow me, he is the ugliest of all M toyboys)

25 minutes ago, Hydrangeas Up Your Ass said:

To me he hasn't left an impression of anything else than as a dancer of Madonna. 

As a dancer i think he's really talented and I've enjoyed watching him perform. 

As a person he's given me no impression at all, because he's been non-verbal in literally anything M has posted with him in it so far. Therefore i can neither like or dislike him. 

What i'm getting at here is he's very anonymous and yet there seems to be this overwhelming dislike towards him based on nothing but the way he looks. And if disliking someone based solely on their looks isn't judging them, then i honestly don't know what is.

You start from a thought and make it a basis for your reasoning when I start from a different thought: I would argue that he is everything but anonymous. Which is no surprise if you’re with Madonna. And that puts him „out there“. It may come as a surprise to you but everyone leaves an impression and everyone has opinions. Superficial and deeper ones.

I don’t have to like him, you do not have to dislike him. Let’s agree to disagree.

I‘m curious to see what he comes up with, will surely check it out. And perhaps my impression will change then. But for now, he is not leaving a good impression on me. Thank you for allowing me to have an opinion. Not here to argue with you.

Moving on. 

29 minutes ago, Enrico said:

IMO it's easy and legitimate to think he has a bad influence on her, although we may be wrong.

THIS... I just hope she won’t get effected more... :(

10 minutes ago, Enrico said:

But in his defense - is he Jamaican/Rastafari by any chance? Pot is an important and religious part of Jamaican culture. Maybe that’s where it comes from. I‘m saying this in all due respect. It could be a matter of belief and culture. And again, it doesn’t have to be everybody‘s cuppa tea.

1 minute ago, NowRadiate said:

But in his defense - is he Jamaican/Rastafari by any chance? Pot is an important and religious part of Jamaican culture. Maybe that’s where it comes from. I‘m saying this in all due respect. It could be a matter of belief and culture. And again, it doesn’t have to be everybody‘s cuppa tea.

Maybe!

He was born in Sacramento and lived in California and Vegas.

But honestly, I'd rather have him around Stella and Esther:

But, as I have said, WE COULD BE WRONG.

Judgement comes only from his public image coming from IG.

But today many people look at your social media before giving you a job, so it's understandable that we infere things from how he presents himself.

14 minutes ago, NowRadiate said:

You start from a thought and make it a basis for your reasoning when I start from a different thought: I would argue that he is everything but anonymous. Which is no surprise if you’re with Madonna. And that puts him „out there“. It may come as a surprise to you but everyone leaves an impression and everyone has opinions. Superficial and deeper ones.

I don’t have to like him, you do not have to dislike him. Let’s agree to disagree.

I‘m curious to see what he comes up with, will surely check it out. And perhaps my impression will change then. But for now, he is not leaving a good impression on me. Thank you for allowing me to have an opinion. Not here to argue with you.

Moving on. 

I don't see how anyone is arguing here. Do i seem upset to you?  

If you don't want to engage in a discussion then simply don't.

Move on all you want. 

I always see pictures of him smiling and being rather nice. His interactions during the MX Tour was always helping Madonna while she struggled in and outside of the stage.

She seems happy and in good moods. Creative, writing a lot, Madame X you like it or not, was refreshing and deeper than previous work. She's been vocal about injustice, active again (sometimes for the wrong reasons)

I don't smoke but lot's of people do. Around the world and it doesn't make a person less or worst.

Even if Madonna wants to be a mentor or helping him out, that's Madonna's choice.

The notions of "is not about the race" when you are going to make a critic about a Poc it's a flag to the unconscious bias.

I bet you love when people tells you who are the best people for you to have around based on their perception.