M working on new project...

Redha DBL

I'm surprised how some Madonna fans can be so much like a bunch of old judgemental folk.

Specially considering she has to deal with all of the crap constantly on line. About being too old, goldigger, baby eater, a slut, a witch, an illuminati. By the same people that will refer to you lot as a bunch of perverts and homos.

You should know better and take sides.

1 minute ago, NowRadiate said:

Not sure I understand. Poc? Flag? 

PoC: Person of Colour

Flag: A call, an alarm, an alert.

As you grew up and you get affected by the society you live in, education and other elements. You uncosciously developed bias without noticing and quite often accepting them as part of who you are.

"Human beings are hard-wired to make intuitive decisions about other people. We go about our daily lives making unconscious judgements that affect our attitudes and behaviours towards other people."

Those can be referring to race, age, sexuality and so on.

11 minutes ago, NowRadiate said:

I knew it wouldn’t be long until someone flagged this as racist.

I am of color myself. 

I did'nt .

I said that if you find yourself having to clarify : This is not racist/sexist/whatever before you make a comment. It's important to reflect on why you think that could be the case.

That's why I am talking of unconscious bias and how we ALL are brought up to think about others.

Racism applies to everyone.

1 minute ago, EgoRod said:

I did'nt .

I said that if you find yourself having to clarify : This is not racist/sexist/whatever before you make a comment. It's important to reflect of why you think that could be the case.

That's why I am talking of unconscious bias and how we ALL are brought up to think about others.

Racism applies to everyone.

Sorry I misunderstood. 
Disliking a person of color for coming across as non-sympathetic due to their pictures/videos/actions/thoughts shown online can too easily be flagged as racist. Especially under the given struggle with racism everywhere. That’s why I said it. No more, no less. Sometimes things are less complex than one might think.

12 minutes ago, NowRadiate said:

Sorry I misunderstood. 
Disliking a person of color for coming across as non-sympathetic due to their pictures/videos/actions/thoughts shown online can too easily be flagged as racist. Especially under the given struggle with racism everywhere. That’s why I said it. No more, no less. Sometimes things are less complex than one might think.

I know but sometimes we get ideas based on preconceptions and general assumptions. Even when we think it's just a vibe.

Anyway. I was'nt accusing just highlighting.

Guest DeeperDeeper
9 hours ago, Brandon Clark said:

I hope not either but I have a really bad feeling it is :cry: I have never judged M's choice in men even though in my heart I really didn't care for many of them (Guy R., Dennis Rodman, Jesus......) but I literally CAN NOT stand this guy for some reason & I really don't even know why. Something about him gives me the literal creeps. He seems to be draining her of something big time & I swear if I find out she is spending time right now on his shit instead of working to give us (her fans) something we are DYING to see & deserve especially after this shit show that was the MX Tour - that may just be the 1 thing that finally turns my unconditional love for her in a new direction. Please God don't let this be true. Focus on YOU M he is just riding your coattails & is NO DIFFERENT from all these other young immature boys that you have already gone thru.... I just can't! :Madonna002:

I read this article on a well known Brazilian psychic woman and she predicted M would be killed be one of her lovers. 

I'm trying to find this article again, but this guy doesn't sit right with me.  

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

I read this article on a well known Brazilian psychic woman and she predicted M would be killed be one of her lovers. 

I'm trying to find this article again, but this guy doesn't sit right with me.  

Obviously she is drinking his blood every night, he will give up at some point

Guest DeeperDeeper
10 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

Obviously she is drinking his blood every night, he will give up at some point

Christopher Ciccone does say in his autobiography that Madonna hedges her bets on anything spiritual. 

But this prediction struck out at me. 

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

1) The bad reputation starts from this:

22249026-7792581-image-m-60_157636511995

2) The music he's shared doesn't help. Fans don't want another Champagne Rosé.

3) His conspiracy theories about covid shared on his IG

IMO it's easy and legitimate to think he has a bad influence on her, although we may be wrong.

(And, if you allow me, he is the ugliest of all M toyboys)

Exactly! All of you condemning me or anyone else for having an opinion shut the fuck up & don't turn around & condemn us for speaking our minds. I am not "judging" him just stating my opinions based on things I have seen or read. EVer heard the expression "First impressions are everything!" Well my first impression & many impressions since have been not so good when it comes to him I'm sorry. The main reason for me is the posting shit about Covid19 which I think is where she was convinced to post her stupid rant about the witch doctor alien sperm woman. I don't judge people for smoking weed I dabble in it myself so that is not my personal reason. I just simply get a bad vibe from him based on what I've seen so far & I am just sorry but I can't see what he would have in common with Madonna being one of the world's most successful pop music ICON's other than maybe a passion for music & dancing. Oh & maybe a big dick?!? I don't know why I speak my opinion sometimes because there are so many people here who don't understand where my view comes from & that's fine to each his own but this is just how I feel. Guess time will tell & we will see if this lasts or just turns into another Guy Ritchie/Dennis Rodman situation?? I will stick by what I said though about spending time on his whatver it may be - video, album, whatever! Go sit down & focus on your own fucking legacy & give us fans who have helped make you what you are today - not to mention the riches you & your family enjoy - something special like unreleased music, an official tour Blu-Ray DVD box set featuring all the tours that we all paid damn good money to go see, or just simply work on preserving your fucking legacy because I hate to tell you girl (& I do still love ya) but it's falling apart fast & even though I have always stuck up for you in the past it is getting old to even me a true die-hard fan! Something about it like I said gives me Whitney Houston/Bobby Brown vibes. Throw stones if you want just calling it like I see it. And I am the nicest critic among the bunch I can assure  you! Oh & for the record my opinion has NOTHING to do with the color of his skin. He just seems "shady" to me. Periodt. Rant done. Moving on :angryaf::jumpy:

57 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

An opinion without substance is called ignorance.

I hesitated saying anymore on this topic because tbh we need to just agree to disagree on this, but for the record Ego I see enough substance to back up opinion here just sayin & you calling someone ignorant for stating their opinion in a thread asking for said opinion is just well, egotistical! Like I said before, his stupid uneducated comments on the Covid crisis is more than enough reason to dislike someone & I am sure his influence on her right now is what lead her to post the same shit. Look how well that worked out for her! That's just 1 GOOD reason that was given, but you know what keep on preaching & taking up for him that's fine that you like him or are cool with the fact that he is in M's life right now you're entitled to feel that way! And you don't see anyone attacking you or calling you ignorant for it. Truth be told I really don't give a shit about him either but time will tell - it already has alot. I have ALWAYS stood by M & her choices & have never really had an opinion on her "men" before but in this instance - I don't like him. He is free to change my opinion & if he does I will be the first to give him credit but as it stands right now all I see is someone riding on the coattails of his sugarMama. Call me crazy that's fine I really don't care - speak your mind there's nothing to it. Vogue! :Madonna003: And he's not even handsome or remotely good looking either just sayin too imho it's a joke to think that she would end up with someone like that I just don't see him being an intellectual "match" but who am I to think that?!? Gonna just leave it at time will tell & I really dont give a f f f f f f f..........

20 minutes ago, Brandon Clark said:

I hesitated saying anymore on this topic because tbh we need to just agree to disagree on this, but for the record Ego I see enough substance to back up opinion here just sayin & you calling someone ignorant for stating their opinion in a thread asking for said opinion is just well, egotistical! Like I said before, his stupid uneducated comments on the Covid crisis is more than enough reason to dislike someone & I am sure his influence on her right now is what lead her to post the same shit. Look how well that worked out for her! That's just 1 GOOD reason that was given, but you know what keep on preaching & taking up for him that's fine that you like him or are cool with the fact that he is in M's life right now you're entitled to feel that way! And you don't see anyone attacking you or calling you ignorant for it. Truth be told I really don't give a shit about him either but time will tell - it already has alot. I have ALWAYS stood by M & her choices & have never really had an opinion on her "men" before but in this instance - I don't like him. He is free to change my opinion & if he does I will be the first to give him credit but as it stands right now all I see is someone riding on the coattails of his sugarMama. Call me crazy that's fine I really don't care - speak your mind there's nothing to it. Vogue! :Madonna003: And he's not even handsome or remotely good looking either just sayin too imho it's a joke to think that she would end up with someone like that I just don't see him being an intellectual "match" but who am I to think that?!? Gonna just leave it at time will tell & I really dont give a f f f f f f f..........

Ignorant: The simple definition of the word is “lacking knowledge or information” and “resulting from or showing a lack of knowledge.” according to Merriam-Webster. ... In that respect, being ignorant isn't so much derogatory as it is a simple statement of fact.

"I'm entitled to my opinion or I have a right to my opinion" is a logical fallacy in which a person discredits any opposition by claiming that they are entitled to their opinion. The statement exemplifies a red herring or thought-terminating cliché. The logical fallacy is sometimes presented as "Let's agree to disagree"

You are making statements based on your emotions or how you read it, how you feel about it. All of these ideas and feelings are subjected to your experiences and your environment.

None of them make anything factual or based on anything you know for sure or you have proof of.

The issue at the time of voicing these emotional judgments is that you start to believe that because you think that, it's real somehow.

Making it simple : you are entitled to your opinion but it doesn't means that you always need to share it.

Also you are risking to being exposed to the same treatment and have people voicing what's their opinion about you.

I am done with this topic dude. I get your point thanks for being clear about the definition of "ignorant". I still stand by the fact tho that aside from the definition, "ignorant" to me is not a nice thing to say to someone for simply sharing their opinion whether they have a bunch of reasons or back up for said opinion or not. It's an insult in my eyes. What is the definition of opinion? You know what don't bother it's really OK. Like I said I get your point & I am not ready to argue with somebody on this subject because the truth is I really don't give a shit about him, or their relationship. Time will tell & I am sure they wont last. We need to just agree to disagree. Simple. Thanks for schooling me today tho I appreciate it & I am officially done commenting on anything more other than simple thank you's for things shared. These kinds of threads are really just pointless tbh no one is ever going to agree 100 with everyone else & I think that is a known fact. I should have known better but I can assure you I do now. I'm done talking about it but appreciate the constructive commenting. At the end of the day I will admit it has nothing to do with me so I really shouldn't have any strong opinion on the subject but I was just responding to the thread & idea that she is putting het time into something pertaining to him right now instead of herself. It's her life I admit that & she can do whatever she wants just like all of us can. Sorry for allowing myself to get so worked up on the topic I def learned a lesson from this - to not even waste my time trying to state my opinion on here because really that's not what this place is for. I want to enjoy coming here again like I always have - not dread it because of some stupid shit like this. Gonna go smoke a joint now & forget all about this nonsense & just hope that things get back to a good point soon because this year has sucked to be a Madonna fan - period. Just my opinion. Sorry if at any point I seemed to be attacking you for that I really am sorry. I am not a mean guy or someone who always thinks they are right and that's just it. I can see where it may have seemed that way by letting myself get so worked up for once on the subject of Madonna's "boys". Good day fellow M fan no harm done! 

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I don’t care what people think of his status or his looks (which nobody should...) but the only thing that concerned me was that, am I right in thinking he was the one who shared that hydroxychloroquine business? 

57 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I don’t care what people think of his status or his looks (which nobody should...) but the only thing that concerned me was that, am I right in thinking he was the one who shared that hydroxychloroquine business? 

we don't know that. and we don't know if that's the case what's the reason. And on that case it should be observed on that matter not on his relationship with Madonna.

You can argue with someone that his rationalization of the use on a drug on the current pandemic is not real based on facts.

You can't argue Madonna's next project is shit because is fucking someone that believes that.