M working on new project...

Redha DBL

On 8/26/2020 at 11:26 AM, Ashley said:

It's problematic since it's clear as day M want's toy boys  and she's playing the  rich white mans game and there is historical precedent where white women who have high social status and economic privilege have used men of colour as their own sex toys and personal slaves. (http://www.inquiriesjournal.com/articles/1674/sexual-relations-between-elite-white-women-and-enslaved-men-in-the-antebellum-south-a-socio-historical-analysis#header3page1)

And yes hypergamy is a real thing, so these young guys are pretty much taking advantage of an opportunity presented to them. You don't have to find someone attractive to fuck them or love someone to be in a relationship with them. People have been doing that for centuries to socially and economically improve their lives - I don't have judgement on them, since I did the same thing with older men when I was young. I'm actually more critical of her, since she can easily destroy these young guys lives if she wanted to. 

M has issues with getting older and thinks younger lovers and buying into youth culture will save her from fate. If she didn't have an issue with age, she'd be chasing the millions of fucking handsome older Latin daddies around the globe, who would be far better for her. 

:Madonna032:

So many opinions being thrown around like facts.

On 8/26/2020 at 12:26 PM, Ashley said:

It's problematic since it's clear as day M want's toy boys  and she's playing the  rich white mans game and there is historical precedent where white women who have high social status and economic privilege have used men of colour as their own sex toys and personal slaves. (http://www.inquiriesjournal.com/articles/1674/sexual-relations-between-elite-white-women-and-enslaved-men-in-the-antebellum-south-a-socio-historical-analysis#header3page1)

And yes hypergamy is a real thing, so these young guys are pretty much taking advantage of an opportunity presented to them. You don't have to find someone attractive to fuck them or love someone to be in a relationship with them. People have been doing that for centuries to socially and economically improve their lives - I don't have judgement on them, since I did the same thing with older men when I was young. I'm actually more critical of her, since she can easily destroy these young guys lives if she wanted to. 

M has issues with getting older and thinks younger lovers and buying into youth culture will save her from fate. If she didn't have an issue with age, she'd be chasing the millions of fucking handsome older Latin daddies around the globe, who would be far better for her. 

I think it's easy to have this take, but I think the reason she goes for younger men is because she wants people like her, fun, open-minded, curious, adventurous, unfortunately most people lose that as they age. 

She also doesn't buy into youth culture, she's always liked a wide variety of things, she's open minded and fun, and I don't think she wants to stop being that. It really isn't that deep. 

On 8/26/2020 at 11:26 AM, Ashley said:

But that's just projecting.  You literally have zero idea if her relationship is based on "buying into youth culture".  Can it be read that way from the outside?  Sure.  But you're saying these things as though they're established facts, when it's just as possible that she is in love with this guy because she worked with him day in and day out, and thus got to know him and his personality, etc.  I think it's just as likely that she, like many other average, everyday people, got to know a person in a working environment and organically developed romantic feelings for him.  To state that your own read on M's/Malik's intentions are factual only highlights your own biases and prejudices that are based on your own assumptions.

Guest DeeperDeeper
8 hours ago, momosfantasy said:

But that's just projecting.  You literally have zero idea if her relationship is based on "buying into youth culture".  Can it be read that way from the outside?  Sure.  But you're saying these things as though they're established facts, when it's just as possible that she is in love with this guy because she worked with him day in and day out, and thus got to know him and his personality, etc.  I think it's just as likely that she, like many other average, everyday people, got to know a person in a working environment and organically developed romantic feelings for him.  To state that your own read on M's/Malik's intentions are factual only highlights your own biases and prejudices that are based on your own assumptions.

Back in the 90s M didn't buy into youth culture. She immersed herself into both high and street culture - blended it and brought it to the masses. Even when it looked like she was following trends, she was leading the way and putting her own mark on it. As with fashion back then, she wore the clothes and the clothes worked how she dictated. I think the Crave video is the only video in recent times where she's back to her old way of commanding fashion and it not's wearing her, I mean she even pulls the Madame X eye patch off in that video. 

As for M's romantic life, we have to remember she's not an average person and she has a lot of power and at the same time is highly vulnerable. I can't see this being a happy ending. 

So.. we dislike him because he likes weed and music???? I'm starting to wonder wtf this thread is :eyes:

and yeah the hydroxy mess was shitty but they both posted it, it's normal if there are more people in madonna's circle that believe in the same stuff she does....., i dont wanna blame him for how weird she is sometimes without more evidence that its his influence just bc he likes weed and music...... this gut feeling people have seems kinda too vague imo...

16 hours ago, Fighter said:

So.. we dislike him because he likes weed and music???? I'm starting to wonder wtf this thread is :eyes:

From his public image it looks like smoking is the only thing that interests him (apart of course dancing and his music).

I can't picture him with M watching Godard movies and reading Baldwin... or better, I picture him doing it with the same disgusted face he shows in many M posts  :laughing:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
On 8/31/2020 at 5:17 PM, TonyMontana said:

I know rrrright ! M working on a new project is so boring... let's get back to the "rank her albums" and "imagine the Ray of Light tour setlist" threads...

Well if the project is helping film a video for her boyfriend then we’re kind of at a dead end there :laughing:

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2020 at 8:42 AM, Enrico said:

Directing his first music video??

Living for weed

Joint of arc

Promise to smoke

Thief of weed

Weed all over me

LOL! My turn!

I'm Breathless (from too much smoking)

Weedtime Stories (let's all get drunk and smoke weed ?)

"The taste of weed, a substitute for drugs"

Don't Tell Me (We ran out of cigars)

"Cherish the thought of all having some weed by my side"

Waiting (for booze)

Rescue Me (From a Hangover)

American Lungs

Think of weed

Weed fits junk pod so smoke it (that's what my doctor said to me...)