Name new producers that Madonna should work with

NowRadiate

3 minutes ago, vesalii said:

We definitelly NEED a disco album, is a trend now and she used to be good in disco/dance so, Dr Luke as Tyson Trax who produced "Say So" by Doja Cat, "Clarity" and "TURN OFF THE LIGHT" by Kim Petras , Max Martin, Oscar Görres and Ilya Salmanzadeh. All by the executive production of Stuart Price.

Sounds interesting. Can you post some examples/videos?

Guest Nobody Knows Me
7 minutes ago, vesalii said:

We definitelly NEED a disco album, is a trend now and she used to be good in disco/dance so, Dr Luke as Tyson Trax who produced "Say So" by Doja Cat, "Clarity" and "TURN OFF THE LIGHT" by Kim Petras , Max Martin, Oscar Görres and Ilya Salmanzadeh. All by the executive production of Stuart Price.

:03:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
17 minutes ago, NowRadiate said:

Wait, Dr. Luke is the guy who has legal disputes with Kesha and Kelly Clarkson? Sexual assault and plagiarism?

Yes, so I really don’t want her going anywhere near him.

2 hours ago, vesalii said:

The rest i agree with you, but Dr. Luke... 

hillary clinton no GIF