Name new producers that Madonna should work with

NowRadiate

Guest DeeperDeeper
7 hours ago, vesalii said:

We definitelly NEED a disco album, is a trend now and she used to be good in disco/dance so, Dr Luke as Tyson Trax who produced "Say So" by Doja Cat, "Clarity" and "TURN OFF THE LIGHT" by Kim Petras , Max Martin, Oscar Görres and Ilya Salmanzadeh. All by the executive production of Stuart Price.

Just because Kylie is releasing a disco album, doesn't mean M should do one. 

Guest DeeperDeeper

5 hours ago, discohub said:

I'd like her to work with producers from tomorrow, not hit makers of today. I'd like her to work with artists from different backgrounds and places. I'd like her to pull off surprising crossovers.

You nailed it! 

I'd go further and say I'd like her to become the bench mark of how to bring different musical styles and cultural aesthetics together without appropriating and respecting the cultures. 

Guest DeeperDeeper
2 minutes ago, vesalii said:

Kylie, DUA LIPA, Miley Cyrus, Lady GaGa, The Weeknd...

Kylie is not in the same league as the other artists. 

Kylie is a very immature artist and so is her fanbase. I have to say Miley Cyrus is more mature than Kylie would ever be. 

38 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Kylie is a very immature artist and so is her fanbase. I have to say Miley Cyrus is more mature than Kylie would ever be. 

This is quite possibly the dumbest shit I've ever read in my entire time on this planet.

Guest DeeperDeeper
9 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

This is quite possibly the dumbest shit I've ever read in my entire time on this planet.

Kylie has based her career on acting like an adolescent girl and I've never heard anything intelligent come out of her mouth. 

Miley Cyrus on the other hand is a woman who isn't afraid of her sexuality. I think Miley is pretty smart. 

Guest DeeperDeeper
7 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

juniel GIF

Being an Aussie who knew about Kylie before she became an international celebrity, not much has changed. 

Even Britney is more of a woman than Kylie is. 

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Sorry. I have to majorly disagree. While both artists are different in their own right, and VASTLY different in age, both are VERY relevant right now. Have you seen any of Kylie’s shows? I’m going to guess a hard no. Kylie Minogue is a massive artist. She gives fans what they want, without having them even request it. She puts out disco dance music that all the gays want. And let’s face it. Everybody loves disco. And her songs are fab. Features? She doesn’t need features. To say she is immature is... well... immature. 
And then we have Miley. 
Miley Cyrus is an incredible artist. I honestly think anyone would be lucky to work with her and experience how talented she is. But there is no comparison. Madonna is not Kylie and vice versa. Mikey only aspires to be like both Madonna and Kylie. And you know what, she deserves it because the bitch is talented.

But I’m sorry, with love, I don’t agree with you.

Guest DeeperDeeper
16 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Sorry. I have to majorly disagree. While both artists are different in their own right, and VASTLY different in age, both are VERY relevant right now. Have you seen any of Kylie’s shows? I’m going to guess a hard no. Kylie Minogue is a massive artist. She gives fans what they want, without having them even request it. She puts out disco dance music that all the gays want. And let’s face it. Everybody loves disco. And her songs are fab. Features? She doesn’t need features. To say she is immature is... well... immature. 
And then we have Miley. 
Miley Cyrus is an incredible artist. I honestly think anyone would be lucky to work with her and experience how talented she is. But there is no comparison. Madonna is not Kylie and vice versa. Mikey only aspires to be like both Madonna and Kylie. And you know what, she deserves it because the bitch is talented.

But I’m sorry, with love, I don’t agree with you.

The only album Kylie Minogue has ever done where she grew up and became a woman -  was Impossible Princess. 

I have a lot of other opinions around all this, but there too strong for this forum. 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

The only album Kylie Minogue has ever done where she grew up and became a woman -  was Impossible Princess. 

I have a lot of other opinions around all this, but there too strong for this forum. 

Hahaha honey I love that. Preach what you love!there are no opinions too strong. We can love artists for what they do and what they represent equally. There isn’t an artist that is perfect. We have different opinions and that’s ok. But what I see now, is Kylie representing something she is good at. We can’t knock her for that. She’s delivering :hearteyes:

I want her to grab Stuart Price and go to sweden and hook up with max Martin and write some incredible pop tunes.  Her lyrics with his pop hooks would be an unstoppable combo.  Madonna hit in the 80's just as that synth pop sound was leaving.  I would luv her to bring back that synth pop sound of Eurthymics, Yazoo, Depeche Mode, human league, gary newman, with her fresh twist on it. Would even love her to use a early Prince sample like Little red corvette. Shes done her disco inspired album and she did it very well

Guest DeeperDeeper

Quite seriously I'd like to see Madonna chose a producer(s) who will take her vision, help her shape it and push her boundaries and create something unique and original. 

Most fans are wanting her to repeat herself and mould into what they want her to be. That's never been what she's about or will ever be. 

Madonna already did a disco album.

I wish she'd work with Johnny Jewel.

But no matter who she works with, if Mike Dean and fucking Lauren D'Elia keep butchering her voice into an annoying fuck it won't matter. Listen to the instrumentals from Madame X and you'll see how her vocals destroyed what could have been. And i thought no one could be worst than Demo Castellon...in fact the one person she needs back is Mark Spike Stent to record her voice.

To keep up with the idea of female only dj/producer i'm adding Jayda G to the list