Music (Remixes) Available for Streaming!

AldoMartel

1 hour ago, Aiwa08 said:

Waiting for "Open Your Heart (Remix Edit)" from Digital sources. :worship:

You will have a long wait - her team are far too lazy to dig in her archives and give us tracks we actually want like the digital unmixed versions of YCD or this OYH remix edit - I don’t know why fans get so excited  over these streaming when we’ve had the maxi CDs for years anyway ? It’s only new fans in the last year who will benefit from this 

4 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

I don’t know why fans get so excited  over these streaming when we’ve had the maxi CDs for years anyway ? It’s only new fans in the last year who will benefit from this 

It benefits her streaming visibility and increases her audiences. It’s not all about “new fans.”

Not everyone listens to music by popping in a cd....

1 minute ago, deathproof said:

I honestly don’t see why we have to put down other fans for using a streaming service, let alone trash threads that celebrate this remixes being put on streaming and iTunes. This is a big win.

Thank you, not all fans can afford to get every single or album on every format

3 hours ago, deathproof said:

I honestly don’t see why we have to put down other fans for using a streaming service, let alone trash threads that celebrate these remixes being put on streaming and iTunes. This is a big win.

It is.

Having a CD collection, if you like it, it's great. Having all that collection legally available on digital it's even better. For new fans, older fans and everyone in general.

1 hour ago, Matty said:

I think because it’s over certain amount tracks it’s classified as an album, there was a ruling in the uk about singles having a certain amount of tracks before they were classified as albums I think?  

ur right... its under albums :suffer:  They just got her catalogue all nice and tidy too...

3 hours ago, Matty said:

I think because it’s over certain amount tracks it’s classified as an album, there was a ruling in the uk about singles having a certain amount of tracks before they were classified as albums I think?  

Give It 2 Me has 16 remixes for its single on Apple Music.

They did this when Human Nature came out, then corrected it.